#21 Master Mind

Master Mind

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,341 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:00 PM

No, I can only do tomorrow 11:15 - 14:45. Sunday I can't do too. The whole next week I'll not be available, as I'm in Germany then. Therefore, if we can play tomorrow, or you will be new king, or when I win, I'll give kingship to next player in list. When you can't play tomorrow, you'll be the new king. But of course I hope that you can play :)

#22 TheOptician

TheOptician

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,498 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:04 PM

Let's go with tomorrow 11.30gmt :-)

#23 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,254 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 April 2016 - 10:32 PM

Look I understand I did not say the nicest thing, I just get tired of seeing the same two people comment and "like" every single thing there is on this forum. I would like to see actual intelligent stratego comments but (no offense) it makes me tired of even going to the forums when the same two people make childish and meaningless posts on ever single thread topic there is. I at first appreciated your enthusiasm....now I am just tired of it. I am not trying to be a jerk. I have been thinking these things for awhile and tonight I felt as though it overflowed over the edge. I felt as though I had to say something whether I should have or not.

Okay, I understand and thank you for your reply.

The reason I posted what I did is below; it does have a point.

Moriarty started a topic a little while ago:

Is it the points that addicts you or the game?

For me its a combination.

To which MM replied:

80% the game and experience

15% the points

5% improving my English  ;)

Hence the reasoning behind my post. I was not trying to insult him, just help him learn. :)

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#24 Caesar101

Caesar101

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Miner

Posted 15 April 2016 - 11:27 PM

Look I understand I did not say the nicest thing, I just get tired of seeing the same two people comment and "like" every single thing there is on this forum. I would like to see actual intelligent stratego comments but (no offense) it makes me tired of even going to the forums when the same two people make childish and meaningless posts on ever single thread topic there is. I at first appreciated your enthusiasm....now I am just tired of it. I am not trying to be a jerk. I have been thinking these things for awhile and tonight I felt as though it overflowed over the edge. I felt as though I had to say something whether I should have or not.

I think I got banned on Moriarty so I can't log in. 

Sophist, let me explain it to you. Often the only ones who cannot understand intelligent comments are those who aren't intelligent themselves. I do not "like" every single thing there is on the forum. In fact I barely "like" posts at all. I don't even follow this forum anymore. I am not sure you are even talking about me. Fairway "likes" a lot of posts, but it is good to show support for others' topics. I am not sure where you came from out of the blue but what kind of enthusiasm are you talking about? I am turning dormant, and Fairway does not post random things either.

#25 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 April 2016 - 03:24 AM

Moriarty....did you get banned on the forums or can you not log into the actual game either? that is crazy? why?

#26 Master Mind

Master Mind

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,341 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:41 AM

Okay, will see you then TheO!

#27 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,254 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 16 April 2016 - 11:42 AM

Moriarty....did you get banned on the forums or can you not log into the actual game either? that is crazy? why?

Moriarty is banned on the game but not the forums. He just logged onto the forums 5 hrs ago and replied to PM.

#28 TheOptician

TheOptician

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,498 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:21 PM

>Okay, will see you then TheO!

Master Mind, I'm going to have to concede the game as something urgent has come up - apologies for this.

#29 Master Mind

Master Mind

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,341 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:28 PM

As the 3 days are gone already, I'll give kingship to my follow-up member in the list. This is maxroelofs. He has to play --Wogomite--. Game can be played until the 20th of April. I will resign, and put myself back into the list. TheO, you can also be putted back. Both good luck.

• TheOptician likes this

#30 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:45 PM

Moriarty is banned on the game but not the forums. He just logged onto the forums 5 hrs ago and replied to PM.

Why is he banned?

Max, when is your availability?

Mine is 17:00 gmt and after for sunday, 22:00 and after for monday and all day tuesday.

#31 Caesar101

Caesar101

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Miner

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:50 PM

I am not really sure why you want to know.

I have already resigned from the NASF, Masters Divisions (I had the highest ranking up to then no defeats), Junior Tournament, King of the Battlefield. 

#32 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 April 2016 - 06:04 PM

I am not really sure why you want to know.

I have already resigned from the NASF, Masters Divisions (I had the highest ranking up to then no defeats), Junior Tournament, King of the Battlefield. 

This is the first I have heard about you resigning from the NASF. Without knowing you have resigned, I had a right to know the cause of your being banned. We do not tolerate behavior that would cause you to be banned within the NASF and I was just curious if you were wrongly accused. This is not the first time that you have been in a disciplinary situation. Apparently you were not wrongly accused as it appears you resigned from all of these events before you got yourself kicked from them all.

If I came across more harsh then I needed to be, that was not my intention. I do wish you the best in life and hope in a few years you can come back but until then, seek wisdom.

#33 Astros 17

Astros 17

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:59 PM

This is the first I have heard about you resigning from the NASF. Without knowing you have resigned, I had a right to know the cause of your being banned. We do not tolerate behavior that would cause you to be banned within the NASF and I was just curious if you were wrongly accused. This is not the first time that you have been in a disciplinary situation. Apparently you were not wrongly accused as it appears you resigned from all of these events before you got yourself kicked from them all. Joseph, I do not see a reason for you to continue with activity in the forums either.

P.S I am not the one at fault here and would appreciate you holding your angry comments to yourself. If I came across more harsh then I needed to be that was not my intention. I do wish you the best in life and hope in a few years you can come back and prove yourself a more mature and responsible person and player. At that time we may allow you back into the NASF (which you probably at this point want to deny as a way of stomping your foot) but until then, seek wisdom and humility.

I am annoyed by Moriarty as much as the next guy, but this post is incredibly patronizing and condescending. You run a player group, you are not a moderator. Get over yourself.

• sevenseas, Fairway and texaspete09 like this
3 - 0

#34 Caesar101

Caesar101

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Miner

Posted 17 April 2016 - 11:59 PM

I am annoyed by Moriarty as much as the next guy, but this post is incredibly patronizing and condescending. You run a player group, you are not a moderator. Get over yourself.

Was this post directed at me (Moriarty) or at -Wogomite-?

@ Wogomite, I think you are a little confused, or even misread my post. I simply dropped the game as I was spending too much time on it. Thus, I told Customer Care to ban me from the game. It had nothing to do with my behavior whatsoever. I have no idea what your post means or what you are trying to say. And what do you mean allow me back in the NASF? I dropped out of it...and when I have the intent to return I will do. I am not sure where you come from but where I come from I don't casually make assumptions about people I don't know. Neither do I automatically assume the reason people are banned is because of misbehavior in the game. Perhaps Midnightguy chose the wrong guy to be chairman, I look forward to his return to sort things out. 

Edited by Caesar101, 18 April 2016 - 12:10 AM.

#35 Caesar101

Caesar101

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Miner

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:04 AM

I would appreciate you holding your angry comments to yourself. 

BTW, my only usernames are Moriarty and Caesar101 that I post with on the forums. I think you have me confused with some other angry player.

#36 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:12 AM

Queue me out.
To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#37 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:12 AM

I think I got banned on Moriarty so I can't log in. 

I truly do apologize if I was wrong. I did not mean to be patronizing or condescending. I truly mean that too. I can admit I may have been a little over the top but lets be honest....things don't seem to add up when you say that you asked to be banned and right here you say you THINK you got banned. Please don't get onto me about you banning yourself when I was only going on the assumption that you were not involved with that decision. I did not mean to start a hissy fit about this. I do not like to be in the middle of drama, I was just frustrated and should have waited an hour before I wrote anything. I do wish you the best.

#38 Caesar101

Caesar101

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Miner

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:52 AM

I truly do apologize if I was wrong. I did not mean to be patronizing or condescending. I truly mean that too. I can admit I may have been a little over the top but lets be honest....things don't seem to add up when you say that you asked to be banned and right here you say you THINK you got banned. Please don't get onto me about you banning yourself when I was only going on the assumption that you were not involved with that decision. I did not mean to start a hissy fit about this. I do not like to be in the middle of drama, I was just frustrated and should have waited an hour before I wrote anything. I do wish you the best.

What I know:

I got banned on the game site.

What I dont know:

Whether I got banned on the forums. I have been having issues logging in, sometimes it works by default, sometimes it doesn't.

I see no importance at all in talking about whether I think  I am banned or not. Sure let's be honest! Things don't seem to matter whether I asked to be banned or not. Does that concern you at all Wogomite?

Why would you be frustrated about whether I am banned or not?

Perhaps you didn't mean to be patronizing or condescending, but your original post was certainly very arrogant.

Edited by Caesar101, 18 April 2016 - 03:52 AM.

• sevenseas and Fairway like this

#39 Master Mind

Master Mind

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,341 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:56 AM

Please discuss 'Moriarty' affairs somewhere else, but stay on topic here. Maxroelofs is out of the kingship, so the next battle will be between --Wogomite-- and Moghedien. Match can be played and arranged until the 22th of April. Both good luck!

• Sgt. Blkdog likes this

#40 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,254 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:44 PM

Was this post directed at me (Moriarty) or at -Wogomite-?

Wogomite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users