last dragon

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 02 April 2016 - 07:48 PM

when  i  load  men then press  ready the game goes back  to login i donot get to play and it so i lost it done this 8 time please reset and fix

#2 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,269 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 03 April 2016 - 12:13 PM

when  i  load  men then press  ready the game goes back  to login i donot get to play and it so i lost it done this 8 time please reset and fix

Never happened to me. Not sure what's happening, any mods know?

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#3 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,649 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:23 AM

I wish I could say I knew the answer to this.  I think it's a common problem in that tournaments address in the rules even.  Unfortunately, although customer care can restore points to you, they won't do it an inordinate number of times and they won't be able to restore the losses.  Since you are a bronze spy, they could just reset you and have you start again, though, if that's okay with you.  

Are you playing on a wired connection?  Or a wireless device?  If you're having this kind of issue here, are you having it at other times and on other sites also?  I'm always big on changing out one's router/modem when the problems get too bad like that. 

If you don't think it's on your end, then it sounds like resetting might just cause you to start the problem all over.  Maybe CC or someone else can chime in with a better answer.  Sorry.

Send an email to customercare@stratego.com

• Fairway likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users