DarthRemark

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 4 weeks ago

Glad to see you're back and made it through, Queenbee.

• Don_Homer likes this

#102 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,068 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 4 weeks ago

We just had a big fundraising day for St. Martin yesterday, broadcasted on all channels. 90% of homes is unlivable, maybe some are restored already since it's been over a week now, but most can't be.

Did you acquire the driverless aircraft I showed on the other thread, Queenbee? It doesn't run on energy so far, so no problem there if you have no electricity. You simply bypass al tree traffic jams by flying over them. And it's refreshing up there. So there's no heat problem. Zero, Queenbee. It's huge. Trust me. It is.

Lonello I did look at it. It would be fun for the kids, but some of us are not as flexible as you need be on one of those. Still looked fun.

Glad to see you're back and made it through, Queenbee.

Thanks Darth and everyone. It was not only a harrowing experience, but an endurance one as well. I was inconvenienced whereby other's lives were in complete ruins. So I got off luckier than some especially those is the Houston area and down in the Caribbean Islands. A hurricane makes you feel small.

#103 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 3 weeks ago

I am just the Environmental Optimist, am I not? :

DKH5Ae9W4AE3GjQ.jpg

• Don_Homer likes this
Lo

#104 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,068 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 3 weeks ago

Lonello you can be an optimist only with a special membership. Send me 4 payments of 19.95 and I will email you your certificate of authenticity as member of the "Optimist Association." Comes with an official Optimist logo and if you present this to St Peter at the pearly gates you will be let right into heaven. The Association has roots back to Roman times and our founding father was Nero.

• GaryLShelton likes this

#105 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 3 weeks ago

Seems too complicated to me. Instead of Eternal Optimist I'll just stick to this niche:

Environmental Optimist

The only thing dumber than Trump was the Israeli leader (what's his name) who said that penguins are pro Israel. The rest of those who live in the real world were laughing at him.

I'm afraid Darth would disagree with you there. He likes Bibi. The piece you're talking about is here: https://www.worthyne...ighly-recommend

Lo

#106 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,905 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted A week ago

Nothing going on here:

Hurricane #Nate is the fastest moving hurricane ever recorded in Gulf of Mexico. @SteveOsunsami reports from Biloxi. http://abcn.ws/2y1PPl1

Lo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users