snicklefritz

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:25 AM

This is like my third time here, and i am still trying to figure out this site. why do i have to keep logging in as i try to navigate this place? my saved setups do not load into the game, nor can i make new setups in my profile. Can you turn off the ridiculous animations? There are WAY too many forums here. What is the purpose? It seems so difficult to get any answers from anyone. That's just a few problems off the top of my head.

thank you

Edited by snicklefritz, 31 October 2016 - 01:29 AM.

#2 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,020 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:21 PM

Well, you found a good place for your comment. Hope this helps. If about the logging in you mean the forum, there's a box to check near the bottom of the sign-in page that says "Remember me?" You might want to look at that.

I believe the game side allows your email address that you sign-in with to be saved.

The saved setups you have should definitely load. Don't know there. Are you playing on the desktop version or the new app? If the desktop version, then you should be able to create new setups and to adjust the ones you have on your profile page. You might only have a very limited number as a new player. If that's the problem, just purchase more.

If you're playing on the new app, you definitely cannot change setups on the profile page, as that option is simply not allowed. In the new app one may only change his setups at the start of a live game. It's usually easier to just go back to the desktop version to change them.
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users