-3 weeks or 6 days.. Stop smoking that badass pod, douche.
-Why come up with a useless example as.. at the end of a game it is a spy+general vs a marshall..
This example will happen. 1 in a 1000 games?
-Lotto players are succesfull because the majority use the bombs on the same common places..
Besides that people use scouts and low pieces to be more succesfull at lotto..
You 1 of 6 is complete bullshit too.... Lotto charges dont happen suddenly on the last row.. Add the cornered flag situation and ya got 28 spaces left..
28 spaces : the 7 pieces ya can run into means?
Don't come up with mathematics at me, youngster..
The chance my IQ is above yours is 99.9%..
- What's been said about silver players is common sense..
You've played to much, which is the reason your on top.
over 70% of people playing are kids/juveniles
most of the 70% kids/juveniles hardly no the rules on this site
If we all had such a miserable life as yours spending all day on Stratego.com.. How many people would be in gold and silver division?
- over 40 games lost thanks to null-errors or frozen piece bugs..
300+ games played in quick arena.. Don't judge a book by its covers, my simple minded fool.
- Most of us people use miners as disguised bombs.. just as most of us use sergeants as slow-scouts or scout-stoppers
In your (once again, STUPID example).. aim for a disguised bomb.. Either you gets rewarded with ya opponent having -70 point or you end up with -50 points..
COMMON SENSE, FOOL..
1) You used a quote from me but in which context? I don't know but I guess that's logic right....
Typical btw,...you don't have arguments so now I'm a smoker as well
2) If you make rules, then it's the goal that they are bulletproof. It wouldn't be the first time that such a situation would occur on the board so in that case, your value system would have a serious problem.
But of course you deny that, blablabla, you don't give arguments why you think you're right while I proved it's wrong
3) You speak quite arrogantly so called "in name of most players" that they won't place bombs behind the lake.
It's not because you think those bombs would fok up your movability that other players automatically think the same about that.
Actually, the better players often have a bomb behind the lake, second row left towards the edge.
You also state that most people will use scouts, lieutenants or majors to gather information.
I thought you said the miners and the spy decide the game and they are the information collectors?
Pretty skitzo if you ask me
4)Typical simple noob's reply : "what I said about the silverplayers is common sense"
Common sense is that you back it up with valid arguments or in this case math.
So what you state is complete bs cuz' if 10 percent of the site is silver and there are about 1000 people, then it means
that 700 people are a child or juvenile who don't completely understand the rules and just play for fun.
Statiscally this means that from the 100 silverplayers (not the exact amount but to make it easy), 70 players have to be child or juvenile.
It could be a little more or less but the average would be 70.
How the fok can you become silver if you just play for the fun and don't understand the rules?!
If you want to become silver, you need to practise and it usually takes an adult brain as well
to think more advanced, which is quite logical if you think about it.
I'm not claiming that juveniles can't make the silver league, of course they can but the chance this would happen
is less likely than an adult reaching the league.
The more you play, the more chance you could have to develop skills to improve your game.
But this doesn't necessarily means that you automatically need to play lots of games,...that's what you say.
It could very well be that an adult player who begins here can become silver within only 40 games
because he has a natural talent for the game.
5) There are lots of players that played way more games than I have.
It's not because I've played more games than you, that you therefore can say I'm miserable.
Doesn't make any sense but I guess that's just another personal attack because of the lack of valid arguments
6) 300 quick games,.....so most of your games were quick games,...probably because you're too afraid to play the real stuff ranked?
7) Why would you go for points if you have to go for the flag or the kill?
That's the goal of the game,....not to collect points, wtf,...but whatever.
Having a debate with you is simply impossible, that's for sure.