Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:09 PM

Please use this tread and post three time slots of two hour blocks when the two of you can meet for your match.  This match must be played by 3/6.  Good luck to both of you!

#2 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:16 PM

Hi blackdog! Could you name what times work best for you? I will say, I see you a lot at 1300 GMT (7:00 am EST) so can you do that time on either Saturday or Sunday?

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#3 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:26 AM

after 8:00PM EST to midnight most nights.. This Friday may be a problem but it would have to be later

Wuf!

#4 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:34 PM

after 8:00PM EST to midnight most nights.. This Friday may be a problem but it would have to be later

Sorry for taking awhile to respond. I can't do today or tomorrow night, I have events. You didn't answer my Question, can you do 1300 GMT (7:00 am EST) on Saturday or Sunday? I see you a lot then and it is probably the best time to play for me.

#5 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:22 PM

Saturday morning is definitely out. I may be able to on Sunday but won't know that until Saturday. I'm sure I could play Saturday or Sunday evening.
btw... What time zone are you in?

Wuf!

#6 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:54 PM

Saturday morning is definitely out. I may be able to on Sunday but won't know that until Saturday. I'm sure I could play Saturday or Sunday evening.
btw... What time zone are you in?

EST. Please let me know (Sat.) if you can play Sunday 700 am EST

#7 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:46 AM

Well since we are in the same time zone...How bout we drop the GMT sillyness and just state the times we can play. I will try to be on by 7:00 AM on Sunday

• Fairway likes this

Wuf!

#8 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:23 PM

Well since we are in the same time zone...How bout we drop the GMT sillyness and just state the times we can play. I will try to be on by 7:00 AM on Sunday

sorry, forgot I was in NASF tourney. The world-wide tourneys have to be in GMT timeslots. Well cu Sun.

#9 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 05 March 2016 - 05:48 PM

Well sgt. I saw you on at 700 am EST and I sent game request and also tried to chat but u didn't respond. i will cu sunday

#10 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:25 PM

He isn't here. http://imgur.com/vOeR612

#11 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

I'm available to play any time today from 8:30 AM on...

When we chatted at aprox. 7:50 you indicated that because of family commitments 7:00AM was the only time you were available and you had to leave by 8:00.

On my initial post, I said I was available from 8:00PM to Midnight every night except Friday. ( I had to work late) 

I told you Saturday at 7:00 was out. I had a S&R activity that i was committed to which lasted until Aprox. 4:30 PM

Between working late Friday and my Search activity on Saturday, I was EXHAUSTED. and didn't wake up until about 7:40AM or so.

I also didn't know at the time I posted, if the Search activity was going to extend into Sunday. This is why I said I would TRY to be here at 7:00 and did not fully commit to that time.

If the TC wants to extend the deadline ...I can probably play as late as starting at 30 minutes past midnight, or again from 8:00PM to Midnight on Monday evening.

• Fairway likes this

Wuf!

#12 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:45 AM

Fairway and I were matched up in the first round of the MM tournament. Fairway posted he was available Saturday and Sunday at 7:00AM. I posted that I was available Tuesday thru Thursday 8:00PM to Midnight but not available at 7:00 AM on Saturday and unsure about Sunday. Later I posted that I would try be on at 7:00 on Sunday. at Approximately 7:45 on Sunday I logged onto the site and chatted briefly with Fairway. He informed me that due to family commitments he had to leave at 8:00AM and also he would not be able to play for the remainder of the day. In a private exchange between astros Fairway, and I, Fairway now claims that he was on-line from 5PM to 8PM on Sunday.  I admit that I was unaware of the default 8:00PM cut-off. I believe I played some games Sunday evening as I usually do every evening, but can not say for sure that i was on-line at 8:00PM.

Fairway, I invite you to give your side of the events, and would still like to try and get this game in even if the TC decides to eliminate one or both of us from the 2nd round.

I am almost always on-line fro 8:00PM on every night.

Wuf!

#13 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:47 AM

are the both of you online now?

#14 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:59 AM

Unfortunately I have been obligated to make a decision I do not want to make for many reasons. We always prefer to see agreements worked through and games played. Due to a wider time availability, Sgt.Blkdog will be awarded a seat in the sweet sixteen. I apologize for this outcome fairway and we look forward to having you in further events.  

#15 Sgt. Blkdog

Sgt. Blkdog

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:00 AM

I think only half of us are.

• Moriarty likes this

Wuf!

#16 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:08 AM

Unfortunately I have been obligated to make a decision I do not want to make for many reasons. We always prefer to see agreements worked through and games played. Due to a wider time availability, Sgt.Blkdog will be awarded a seat in the sweet sixteen. I apologize for this outcome fairway and we look forward to having you in further events.  

Oke whatever. So that means Blkdog wins and I am out of the tourney for good?

#17 --Wogomite--

--Wogomite--

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:18 AM

It is what that means. I hope to continue seeing your passion for the federation. It was not at all personal...josephwhite needed an opponent immediately and the dead line was this past Sunday. 

Thank you for your involvement in all you do with stratego.com

• Fairway likes this

#18 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:50 PM

Sorry, just saw this- but I guess I am out of the tourney due to Wogomite's posts anyway in our topic? So this topic is meaningless now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users