Photo

amazing 9/11 poll regarding WTC Building 7

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

Poll: did WTC 7 collapse due to a controlled demolition? (22 member(s) have cast votes)

did WTC 7 collapse due to a controlled demolition?

1. yes, it was a controlled demolition (11 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. no, there was no controlled demolition (11 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 The Prof

The Prof

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,494 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

The best prediction model in my opinion, and the only one I really paid close attention to, is Nate Silver's fivethirtyeight.com.  He had Trump at about a 30% chance of winning, quite a bit higher than any other prediction outfit or betting market.  The main difference with his model is that it accounts for the fact that if there is a polling error in one state, then it is likely that other states (especially similar ones geographically or demographically)  will have a similar polling error and in the same direction.  This is what we saw in the midwestern states with Trump significantly outperforming his poll numbers there.  Outcomes in states are not independent of each other, yet I saw on television supposedly intelligent analysts making this ridiculous assumption (like Sam Wang of the Princeton Election Consortium) and saying that Hillary had an over 99% chance of winning.

#102 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 22 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

I was more surprised by Raghavan Mayur who has it right for decades now.

But ofcourse I applaud most on the USC/LA Times poll with the Dutch professor. Our Arie Kapteyn : http://www.latimes.c...1109-story.html

The fun part with both of them was they couldn't believe the findings of their models ;). So they actually thought logically Clinton would win. Never listen to logic, TheProf.

Lo

#103 MAGATRiUMPh

MAGATRiUMPh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:08 PM

I didn't vote in this poll because I don't know. America treated it like a false flag regardless, launching wars all over the place. Bush distracted by Saddam. Hillary-Libya. Obama-Assad. All these things made ISIS stronger. Why? Saudi Arabia and Israel hegemony in the region.

If Assad is still in power come January, does Hillary have to give Israel and Saudi Arabia a refund?

Another question is what were the dancing Israeli "art students" doing on 9/11?

#104 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:11 AM

Just if you fancy wearing your aluhead today: http://www.europhysi...n2016474p21.pdf

Lo

#105 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,885 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:17 PM

Just if you fancy wearing your aluhead today: http://www.europhysi...n2016474p21.pdf

Lo, it doesn't match the "aluhead" comment to show us solid scientific information by very credentialed persons speaking against the mainstream storyline of 9/11. The guys in your article aren't kooks. They don't otherwise believe in crazy unprovable conspiracy theories like Bigfoot, or aliens on earth, or reptiles who have transmuted themselves into human form. No, these chaps are all very sensible and affiliated with universities.
  • sevenseas likes this

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#106 LODED DIPER

LODED DIPER

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

9/11 Destroyed America

http://www.paulcraig...troyed-america/

#107 LODED DIPER

LODED DIPER

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

http://www.floridabu...rivacy-reasons/

#108 Fks

Fks

Captain

• NASF Committee
  • 829 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:16 AM

Had to break the tie with my vote :)
  • roeczak and mogul like this
Proud Committee Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#109 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,615 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 15 May 2018 - 12:55 PM

Had to break the tie with my vote :)

Oops, you must have pressed the wrong button

• Fks likes this

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

-Fairway, December 2015

#110 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 892 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:26 PM

I can't believe that 10 out of 22 people who voted actually believe that 9/11 was Americans' own doing.

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#111 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,855 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:33 PM

Anyone who investigates Building 7 with an open mind is likely to come to the conclusion that it was a controlled demolition. However that doesn't mean that American government is involved in a conspiracy. Building 77 contained many government agencies, it was potentially demolished as a safeguard. Maybe other government buildings are pre-wired to be taken down in the event of compromise. It was fully evacuated.

#112 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• Other Tournaments Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

I can't believe that 10 out of 22 people who voted actually believe that 9/11 was Americans' own doing.

Roughly the same percentage of the US believes in creationism.

• texaspete09, Major Nelson and Unladen Swallow like this
69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around.

#113 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 892 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:38 PM

Anyone who investigates Building 7 with an open mind is likely to come to the conclusion that it was a controlled demolition. However that doesn't mean that American government is involved in a conspiracy. Building 77 contained many government agencies, it was potentially demolished as a safeguard. Maybe other government buildings are pre-wired to be taken down in the event of compromise. It was fully evacuated.

Who would be willing to kill 3,000 people apart from fanatical jihadists?

#114 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• Other Tournaments Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:45 PM

Who would be willing to kill 3,000 people apart from fanatical jihadists?

I believe that there are people who would do that for financial gain. I just do not believe that the magnitude of the resulting cover-up would be containable.

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer.
Take one down and pass it around.

#115 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 892 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:46 PM

I just do not believe that the magnitude of the resulting cover-up would be containable.

Yeah, I agree with that.

#116 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,855 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:46 PM

You are misreading my post. Building 7 was a separate building on the World Trade Center complex that also collapsed despite not being hit by a plane - no-one was killed.

NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) stated that the building collapsed due to office fire, but there is much evidence e to suggest otherwise, such as eyewitness reports and films, the testimony of thousands of architects, engineers and demolition experts (see 9/11 Truth movement) - but most compellingly the admission by NSA that the entire building went into free fall for 2.5 seconds (indicating that there was no resistance).

#117 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 892 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:54 PM

You are misreading my post. Building 7 was a separate building on the World Trade Center complex that also collapsed despite not being hit by a plane - no-one was killed.

The NSA stated that the building collapsed due to office fire, but there is much evidence e to suggest otherwise, such as eyewitness reports and films, the testimony of thousands of architects, engineers and demolition experts (see 9/11 Truth movement) - but most compellingly the admission by NSA that the entire building went into free fall for 2.5 seconds (indicating that there was no resistance).

Ok, this is much more realistic to believe. How come the building was completely empty?

#118 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,855 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:57 PM

They evacuated it first. Presumably because someone knew it was coming down.

Many news agencies (including the BBC) also reported the collapse of the building before it happened. There are various videos of this on the Internet - I'll try and find one.

Here you go:

https://www.youtube....h?v=677i43QfYpQ

By the way, the official cause of the collapse of Building 7 according to the NIST is 'office fire'. It does't take much digging or expertise to realise that this is extremely untrue.

#119 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 892 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

Why such an effort to cover up a demolition?

#120 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,855 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:08 PM

Why such an effort to cover up a demolition?

This question is why many believe there is a conspiracy. If you accept that the building was pre-wired before 9/11 (it wouldn't have been possible to co-ordinate a demolition of that scale as a response to the attack), then you might come to the conclusion that Building 7's demolition was timed to occur on the same day that the Towers fell. Failing that you might conclude that Building 7 was pre-wired for some other purpose (self-destruct in the event of a building being compromised). If you pick the second conclusion, then the government might have to justify why one of their buildings was (and perhaps others are - as we speak) wired with explosives. This concession would be a huge security risk for these other buildings. 

Another strange decision was that the government omitted the collapse of Building 7 entirely in the official 9/11 report.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users