Photo

amazing 9/11 poll regarding WTC Building 7

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Poll: did WTC 7 collapse due to a controlled demolition? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

did WTC 7 collapse due to a controlled demolition?

1. yes, it was a controlled demolition (9 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. no, there was no controlled demolition (9 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:34 AM

This was 14 years ago...and we are discussing a conspiracy??

I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

#22 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:05 AM

This was 14 years ago...and we are discussing a conspiracy??

they are taking all your rights away today using events like this

#23 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:53 AM

There is a giant conspiracy. All governments are controlled by The Hidden Hand. TPTB.

regarding Japan:
TPTB are using such events, most of them created, as pretense for mass murder of civilians.
Pearl Harbor was a military target.  The Air raids on Japan were causing extensive destruction to Japans's cities and were killing 900 000 civilians. The war killed millions of Japanese civilians.

regarding the Middle East:
TPTB killed millions of civilians in the Middle East, not only by war, but also by economic sanctions. They are doing this because they have a special agenda in the Middle East and also because some tribes there want to be independent and refuse to be controlled.

regarding 9/11 and Afghanistan:
Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA. It is all officially admitted. They then said he switched sides, but didn't deliver any proof.
The people in Afghanistan were no threat for the US. This is absolutely ludicrous. They are very poor and cannot show you New York City on a map.

TPTB are bad. Don't take their position.
When WW2 was already decided, after the conference of Yalta, where they were discussing Europe's post-war reorganization, they kept bombing German cities with special fire bombs. Millions of civilians burned alive. There was no need for doing this from a military point of view. They did it because they wanted to kill these civilians.

Nice conspiracy, now show me the facts of this shadow organization.  Also your wrong about taking our rights away.  If the government violates some of my privacy to keep someone from dying, OK!  I'll accept it!

"Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn."

#24 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,017 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:09 PM

Nice conspiracy, now show me the facts of this shadow organization. Also your wrong about taking our rights away. If the government violates some of my privacy to keep someone from dying, OK! I'll accept it!

Gaius, I don't know what this TPTB thing is either, but your question could be also asked of ISIS or al-Qaida, I note. They're rather shadowy groups as well, aren't they? I mean, what do we know about them? If a license plate can be read from a satellite in space, why is anyone in these groups, and their whereabouts, still unknown? It's a tad hard to swallow.

Also, with your last statement you bring ole Ben Franklin to mind, "Anyone who would give up a little freedom for security deserves neither."
  • THEE_ASSASSIN, kokokitty and Walhall like this
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#25 kokokitty

kokokitty

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:20 AM

Let's not talk about a license plate. Even a passenger plane cannot be found :(

#26 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,017 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:06 AM

Hey, they found the tail piece in the past few days!
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#27 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:50 AM

Gaius, I don't know what this TPTB thing is either, but your question could be also asked of ISIS or al-Qaida, I note. They're rather shadowy groups as well, aren't they? I mean, what do we know about them? If a license plate can be read from a satellite in space, why is anyone in these groups, and their whereabouts, still unknown? It's a tad hard to swallow.

Also, with your last statement you bring ole Ben Franklin to mind, "Anyone who would give up a little freedom for security deserves neither."

Manpower is the answer.  We have a lot going on, dont put all your faith in technology.  Just believing real hard that we should be able to solve these problems will not solve them.  I bet if you had access to all the technology of the NSA, CIA, FBI and all the other organizations, that you still would not be able to find the head of ISIS.  Too many monday morning quarterbacks here that have no expertise in the field and just like to think they are something special because of their lame views.

"Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn."

#28 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,017 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:51 AM

All these groups, Gaius. Where's the next bogeyman going to come from? It used to be that our US president said things like "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Now it seems the government relishes keeping us riled up. We have a new faceless, flagless group to fear (and hate) every little bit. I know this may be the Winston Smith coming out in me, but before ISIS we were hearing about the Taliban. Then, of course, al-Qaida. Prior to that it was line of single dictators who were the boogeymen. Bin Laden, Hussein, Khadafy, Noriega, the Ayatollah. Does anyone remember that we were buddies with Hussein during the long Iraq/Iran war? Then the memory hole got used and we weren't so mad at Iran any longer but now at war with good old Sadaam. Does anyone remember?

And, of course, I'm leaving out all the disease and chemical threats that have been hovered over us in the past four decades. Some escape my recollection even though I lived through them. Who do we blame for Anthrax, West Nile virus, Tsars, Lime disease, the Swine Flu*, and biggest of them all, AIDS?

I certainly don't know the answer to that question, Gaius. But it almost does seem that fear is a constant product of someone. Where's today's FDR to assure us differently?

Although I couldn't find ISIS with the help of WATSON the computer, I'm no Monday morning quarterback. That honor goes to people who get fired up by all this nonsense. I don't care. I figure that if they can't be found on a map they're too small to be of concern to me. Whatever happened to solid and real enemies that at least had the decency to show us their flags in the news clips?

No, I don't care. Time seems to erase all these boogeymen. I'm not saying there aren't any real effects from all these scary men and things, because the effects are visible every day in our brave new world. But, like a huge percentage of the peoples of the globe, I've got other things to worry about. Hold it, wait a second, there's someone wanting me to empty my pockets and take off my belt at the airport....

*Later known as the H1N1 virus. It made for a funny parody song with the initial name, though. Here:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=tbt_PuVAVTU
  • Walhall likes this

#29 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:24 AM

flieger_olaf voted, check it out!

#30 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:54 AM

There are too many gullible people in the world. 

Hmm, I wonder who this flieger_olaf guy is. 

He really reminds me of someone I know, who already voted... *ahem*

Edited by Fairway, 20 April 2016 - 09:30 PM.

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#31 JCalla5373

JCalla5373

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:24 AM

Interesting development this week:

The New York Times reports that Saudi Arabia is telling the Obama administration that they would be “forced” to sell some $750 billion in US assets if Congress passes a bill that would give a green light to lawsuits alleging that the Saudis played a key role in facilitating the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The families of the 9/11 victims have been pursuing the Kingdom in the courts for years, with judges routinely dismissing financial claims by the families on the grounds of “sovereign immunity,” i.e. the “legal” doctrine that governments cannot be held accountable for their actions. However, a little noticed Supreme Court decision reinstated the Saudis as defendants. The bill, sponsored by Senators John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Chuck Schumer (D-New York), has broad support: if passed, it would pave the way for a close examination of the evidence that the Saudi government had a hand in 9/11.

The Obama administration has responded to this blackmail threat by capitulating – and threatening Congress with dire consequences if the Cornyn-Schumer bill passes. Trotting out State Department and Pentagon officials to warn of the “diplomatic and economic fallout,” they claim that US companies and citizens abroad would be endangered. The issue has led to “intense discussions” inside the Beltway, reports the Times, where the Saudi lobby is working overtime to head off the possibility that their role in the worst terrorist attack on US soil will finally come to light,.

That role is coming under increasing scrutiny ever since the campaign to release the censored 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 – dealing with the activities of foreign intelligence agencies in the events of 9/11 – took off. A “Sixty Minutes” segment has spotlighted the issue, and the Saudi threat has done the same: after all, if they have nothing to hide, then why are they throwing such a hissy fit at the prospect of the 9/11 families having their day in court?

Obama’s promise during his election campaign – and subsequently – to release the 28 pages has so far gone unfulfilled. The administration says they are presently “reviewing” the material but have yet to reach a decision.

Don’t hold your breath.

The President will travel to Riyadh on Wednesday, no doubt in answer to a summons by the Saudi monarch, who is miffed at this affront to his majesty. The Saudis are also displeased by the Iran deal, which they – along with Israel – claim represents an existential threat to their security. Arms deals and logistical support for the Saudis’ murderous attack on Yemen haven’t mollified them, and King Salman, along with a gaggle of Gulf sultans and emirs, refused to attend a “summit” called by Washington: the meeting was meant to reassure them that the Iran deal didn’t mean we were abandoning them. And so since Mohammed refused to come to the mountain, Obama, hat in hand, is going to pay court to the barbarian king.
  • GaryLShelton likes this

#32 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:59 PM

I didn't even see this topic, lol.

Anyway,...I'll be very short and clear : OF COURSE it was an inside job and there are hundreds of valid arguments for that.

But if you really want to believe Al Quaida did it (originated out of the CIA btw, fact!), then you're pretty dumb.

If you really want to believe crashing planes are capable to destroy complete state of the art high buildings with steel construction from bottom to top,.....then you're lackin' common sense.

That has NEVER happened in the entire history of humankind, it's just impossible.

Ask Lonello's dad! :)

I can go on and on with hundreds of other examples regarding this subject but what's the use?

All you get is incountable discussions and the real truth will never come out cuz' the powers in place will make sure of that.

But sure,...if you want to follow blindly the so called 'truth' in the papers and on tv and other social media (all owned by very dubious mediacorporations who have their interests in about every sector worldwide (food, pharma, military, biotech, banks, industry, you name it....), then be my guest.

I don't watch and read that crap, I don't believe any of it.

I'm also not gonna discuss here with people like Gaius cuz' that's just hopeless.

It is what it is, some want to see it, others don't want to.

Some are seein' right through it from the start and some will never be capable to see it cuz' of several reasons.

What does it matter right?  Nothing you can do to try to change it.

The world is just a corrupt madhouse and that's how the world works, whether we like that or not.

Deal with it and try to be happy with your own life that you CAN control and take in hands.

All the rest is out of your reach so it has no use to deal with that.

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#33 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,659 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:31 AM

Ask Lonello's dad! :)

I can give his whats app number, sure ;)!

Lo

#34 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:37 AM

I didn't even see this topic, lol.

Anyway,...I'll be very short and clear : OF COURSE it was an inside job and there are hundreds of valid arguments for that.

But if you really want to believe Al Quaida did it (originated out of the CIA btw, fact!), then you're pretty dumb.

If you really want to believe crashing planes are capable to destroy complete state of the art high buildings with steel construction from bottom to top,.....then you're lackin' common sense.

Then I guess Sevenseas, TheProf, Jen, Fairway (me), Strangeplayer, and Gaius are all befuddled morons. 

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#35 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:26 AM

@Fairway:

search youtube for 'WTC7 collapse' and filter by upload date. Here an example vid:

https://youtu.be/I4Sknp6YLcI

(the vid takes 32 seconds and shows the collapse from several angles)

#36 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,017 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:05 AM

The owner said to pull the building 7.

The jet fuel didn't burn hot enough or long enough to melt supports in the Twin Towers.

The bombs went off in the below ground levels of the Twin Towers before the planes hit.

There's no reason to question anything. ;)

#37 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,659 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:14 PM

The owner said to pull the building 7.

The jet fuel didn't burn hot enough or long enough to melt supports in the Twin Towers.

The bombs went off in the below ground levels of the Twin Towers before the planes hit.

I see you are wearing your aluhead today, Gary. This is a must see for you then: https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

• trickz likes this
Lo

#38 trickz

trickz

Major

• Banned
  • 1,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:04 PM

Then I guess Sevenseas, TheProf, Jen, Fairway (me), Strangeplayer, and Gaius are all befuddled morons. 

Those are your words, I never said that :)

But fine, if you really want to believe a plane is capable to destruct an entire world trade building constructed in steel,.....be my guest.

Not my problem that you absolutely want to ignore all the laws of physics out there :)

I love the smell of Napalm in the morning

#39 Fairway

Fairway

General

• 2,211 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:17 PM

Those are your words, I never said that :)

But fine, if you really want to believe a plane is capable to destruct an entire world trade building constructed in steel,.....be my guest.

Not my problem that you absolutely want to ignore all the laws of physics out there :)

Well, I just used some synonyms :)

But if you really want to believe Al Quaida did it then you're pretty dumb.

you're lackin' common sense.

#40 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,017 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:56 AM

Loose Change video was always interesting.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Z__4ZhF36Mc
  • Kernel Mustard likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users