Photo

amazing 9/11 poll regarding WTC Building 7

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Poll: did WTC 7 collapse due to a controlled demolition? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

did WTC 7 collapse due to a controlled demolition?

1. yes, it was a controlled demolition (9 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. no, there was no controlled demolition (9 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:04 PM

https://youtu.be/4xN8lzBo9zY

Edited by Walhall, 02 March 2016 - 06:43 AM.

#2 astros

astros

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:56 PM

Why would you post this?

3 - 0

#3 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:30 PM

did WTC 7 collapse due to a controlled demolition?

Getting off topic...

Wow, 83% wins! incredible!!

I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

#4 sevenseas

sevenseas

Major

• Banned
  • 1,037 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:34 PM

Getting off topic...

Wow, 83% wins! incredible!!

Because it's obviously an alias account. Not really that incredible. 

I play as Sevenseas & Don't Cry

#5 strangeplayer

strangeplayer

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:08 AM

The September 11 attacks is a sensitive topic for many people including myself. Additionally, I can speak from experience it is extremely difficult to move on from such a tragic and traumatizing event if you have known people to be affected by it.

I find it insulting you claim it is to be written off as a controlled demolition or an inside job; and I also believe this is not the appropriate place to be discussing such controversial issues in my opinion.

Edited by strangeplayer, 28 February 2016 - 01:09 AM.

• texaspete09 likes this

#6 texaspete09

texaspete09

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:17 AM

Edited by texaspete09, 05 October 2016 - 06:10 PM.

• strangeplayer likes this

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#7 anita j

anita j

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:47 AM

http://28pages.org/

The president promised, but hasn't delivered yet. Sign!!

More info

http://original.anti...he-911-attacks/

Edited by anita j, 28 February 2016 - 01:49 AM.

#8 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:33 AM

How is this amazing?

I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

#9 Midnightguy

Midnightguy

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

This topic was closed temporarily but, it has been agreed by the MT in whole that if religion and politics can be discussed openly, then 9/11 discussion should be allowed as well.  

I don't disagree personally with some of the sentiments that this is a touchy subject and maybe a few of our forum posters lost someone on that dreadful day that was equal or greater than that to Pearl Harbor.  However, the best advice to offer anyone who is offended by this topic ignore it and move on.  

I will not offer any views on this and this is all I will say here, unless if this topic gets out of hand or the need is out there to close this for good.  

#10 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:08 PM

IF you think it was an inside job your an idiot.  Take it from this engineer who made this documentary, it was not an inside job. https://www.youtube....h?v=nN3qUXJp7l0

Look at how stupid the sheep react to a guy not believing that garbage anymore.  https://www.youtube....h?v=r_UYZITc_90  

Edited by Gaius Marius, 28 February 2016 - 05:10 PM.

"Everyone pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn."

#11 Lonello

Lonello

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,737 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 28 February 2016 - 05:32 PM

Yes, well, I gotta say, my father is an architect and it was said that actually 2000 of his 'rank' (engineers & architects) in the US did say it had to be bombs, and not an airplane. It's not my expertise, but he read that thesis.

• GaryLShelton likes this
Lo

#12 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:34 PM

watch the raw footage of the collapse

a 47-story, 610 feet (190 m) tall steel building turned into dust within a few seconds. This was the third building and it was not hit by an airplane. It had tons of asbestos fireproofing and a a sprikler system everywhere.

The case is clear. You cannot deny it.

#13 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:18 AM

Watch the videos I provided.  Sometimes as humans we encounter things we cannot explain.  Sensationalist claims just divide us.  Ask yourself this question.  Why would the taliban and al-quaida claim responsibility for the attacks?  Seems like it would be good pr to say the great satan America has been lying about terrorist involvement and say its all a cover up.

#14 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,250 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:30 AM

watch the raw footage of the collapse

a 47-story, 610 feet (190 m) tall steel building turned into dust within a few seconds. This was the third building and it was not hit by an airplane. It had tons of asbestos fireproofing and a a sprikler system everywhere.

The case is clear. You cannot deny it.

Whatever you think .

I'm always a winner- win or lose the game. I take my mistakes and learn from them!

#15 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:51 AM

Watch the videos I provided.  Sometimes as humans we encounter things we cannot explain.  Sensationalist claims just divide us.  Ask yourself this question.  Why would the taliban and al-quaida claim responsibility for the attacks?  Seems like it would be good pr to say the great satan America has been lying about terrorist involvement and say its all a cover up.

Try to research some other false flag events. Maybe start with the Russian apartment bombings (September 1999), that led Russia into the Second Chechen War.

https://en.wikipedia...rtment_bombings

Is there any event, where you say it was a false flag?

Edited by Walhall, 29 February 2016 - 01:54 AM.

#16 Gaius Marius

Gaius Marius

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:14 AM

One, we are not Russia, and 2, do you think all world events are just a giant conspiracy and nobody ever attacks each other for any other reason than hatred and ignorance.  Now If you wanted to say the Japanese bombed pearl harbor and we knew about it but let it happen anyways Id say yes.  We let it happen because we needed America to get riled up for war.  The state department knew eventually we were going to be in a war but that we needed the people to be highly motivated.  You could say the same about 9/11.  Blame Bill
Clinton for lobbing over 1,000 cruise missiles in covert attacks against Islamic extremists.  The U.S. was fighting terrorists for years and we knew we were going to be involved in something.  Do I think we knew something was imminent but did not properly act on it, yes.  Do I think the U.S. staged the attacks, NO.  Japan still made the decision to attack us whether we knew or not, just like the terrorists made the decision to attack.  Also, do you realize how hard it is to figure out what 40 people are doing when there is 7 billion in the world.  Just because we are a smart nation does not mean we can know everything and stop everything.  Also with America in so much debt, I dont see why the government would want to get involved in a war to cost more.  I think we went to Afghanistan and Iraq off of a feeling of revenge.

Edited by Gaius Marius, 29 February 2016 - 02:17 AM.

#17 strangeplayer

strangeplayer

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 29 February 2016 - 02:17 AM

I am lucky in that I did not lose anyone on that fateful day, although I know friends who have lost close relatives. Also, I have witnessed the emotional and physical pain they endured as a result of the attacks and can say it is not a pleasant situation to be in.

Myself and others are bewildered why you just post a controversial poll without any initial backing or reason. Seems like you want to stir trouble. It is insulting to the deceased to insist the whole ordeal was a hoax or an inside job when the reality of the situation is that thousands have lost their lives.

My point of view is as follows, to put it bluntly: who cares? Whether the attack was by Al-Qeada, or evil space aliens, can not change the past, the present or the future.

#18 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:45 AM

One, we are not Russia, and 2, do you think all world events are just a giant conspiracy and nobody ever attacks each other for any other reason than hatred and ignorance.  Now If you wanted to say the Japanese bombed pearl harbor and we knew about it but let it happen anyways Id say yes.  We let it happen because we needed America to get riled up for war.  The state department knew eventually we were going to be in a war but that we needed the people to be highly motivated.  You could say the same about 9/11.  Blame Bill
Clinton for lobbing over 1,000 cruise missiles in covert attacks against Islamic extremists.  The U.S. was fighting terrorists for years and we knew we were going to be involved in something.  Do I think we knew something was imminent but did not properly act on it, yes.  Do I think the U.S. staged the attacks, NO.  Japan still made the decision to attack us whether we knew or not, just like the terrorists made the decision to attack.  Also, do you realize how hard it is to figure out what 40 people are doing when there is 7 billion in the world.  Just because we are a smart nation does not mean we can know everything and stop everything.  Also with America in so much debt, I dont see why the government would want to get involved in a war to cost more.  I think we went to Afghanistan and Iraq off of a feeling of revenge.

There is a giant conspiracy. All governments are controlled by The Hidden Hand. TPTB.

regarding Japan:
TPTB are using such events, most of them created, as pretense for mass murder of civilians.
Pearl Harbor was a military target.  The Air raids on Japan were causing extensive destruction to Japans's cities and were killing 900 000 civilians. The war killed millions of Japanese civilians.

regarding the Middle East:
TPTB killed millions of civilians in the Middle East, not only by war, but also by economic sanctions. They are doing this because they have a special agenda in the Middle East and also because some tribes there want to be independent and refuse to be controlled.

regarding 9/11 and Afghanistan:
Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA. It is all officially admitted. They then said he switched sides, but didn't deliver any proof.
The people in Afghanistan were no threat for the US. This is absolutely ludicrous. They are very poor and cannot show you New York City on a map.

TPTB are bad. Don't take their position.
When WW2 was already decided, after the conference of Yalta, where they were discussing Europe's post-war reorganization, they kept bombing German cities with special fire bombs. Millions of civilians burned alive. There was no need for doing this from a military point of view. They did it because they wanted to kill these civilians.

#19 JCalla5373

JCalla5373

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:16 AM

The Lavon Affair. Operation: Northwoods.
  • Walhall likes this

#20 Walhall

Walhall

Bomb

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:04 AM

I am lucky in that I did not lose anyone on that fateful day, although I know friends who have lost close relatives. Also, I have witnessed the emotional and physical pain they endured as a result of the attacks and can say it is not a pleasant situation to be in.

Myself and others are bewildered why you just post a controversial poll without any initial backing or reason. Seems like you want to stir trouble. It is insulting to the deceased to insist the whole ordeal was a hoax or an inside job when the reality of the situation is that thousands have lost their lives.

My point of view is as follows, to put it bluntly: who cares? Whether the attack was by Al-Qeada, or evil space aliens, can not change the past, the present or the future.

were they inside one of the  buildings, can you tell us more about this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users