Photo

What do you know about the financial world?

• Please log in to reply
396 replies to this topic

#81 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:28 AM

Everyone wants simple answers. 

Edited by QueenofHearts, 12 March 2016 - 12:37 AM.

Queenbee

#82 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:58 AM

Now do you all see why I wanted to lock this topic?

No, I'm not seeing that at all. I see lots of contributions. Here's one more of mine, it's of @karendecoster

and called:

"Repeat after me: "this is not 2008, this is not 2008, this is not 2008, this is not 2008................."

Cbfe7M9W4AAdFyl.jpg

• QueenofHearts likes this
Lo

#83 tableplay

tableplay

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:58 AM

I am starting with assumption that you know about as much as 95% of the world. Nothing. You get your paycheck, pay your rent, eat, maybe have a car if you are old enough and it's gone. Maybe you assume that your job will always be there.

We are in the midst of a worldwide liquidity crisis. This could end and everything returns to normal or things can get bad and I mean really bad. 

I have explained how the US government borrows its own money from the Federal Reserve which is a cabal of private banksters. In Europe banks borrow from the Central Bank in Frankfurt. If you haven't noticed Deutsche Bank is in trouble and shed 40% of its stock price YTD.

Printing money is how the governments pay the bills as Congress and European politicians will not pass new taxes. Some of you think we can trim the fat and cut government spending. Then cut taxes and that will generate more private sector profits and ergo more tax revenues to balance the budget. That is wishful thinking.

The world's economies are interdependent and many of the debt instruments that are sold, the buyer's don't really understand the risk. The MBS or mortgage back security industry nearly caused the biggest financial meltdown of all time in 2008. Do you plan to go to college and if so are you going to borrow money to do so? Are you living paycheck to paycheck? Are you so sure about your retirement income? What if you are injured or have a disease and cannot work?

What is your back up plan? 

gotta love NIRP !!

http://pasteboard.co/1Gsry3WB.jpg

• Lonello and QueenofHearts like this

#84 tableplay

tableplay

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 20 February 2016 - 03:10 AM

I'm printing up a big batch of them as I type this Lonello. I plan to buy up all of Deutsche Bank's multi-trillion dollar energy derivatives with them and save the world from global collapse !!

Question for Moriarty - do you work at a central bank ?

For all who haven't read up on the solution of this problem, search for 'tablecoins' on this forum ;).

And yes, I do get money for mortgaging my house. And yes, my country documents, the longest of all nations, mortgage rates.... since the year 1517. And yes, the rate never was below zero since. About 500 years of documentation. And yes, we're going into Weimar 2.0. We have lived WELL above standard. VERY well above. Which is why we need TABLECOINS now :).

• QueenofHearts likes this

#85 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 20 February 2016 - 05:43 AM

The best way to rob a bank is to own one.

Edited by QueenofHearts, 20 February 2016 - 06:15 AM.

• GaryLShelton likes this

Queenbee

#86 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:27 AM

save the world from global collapse

If anyone can, it is you, my friend! Which is why I see this forum as the last resort.... the only solution..... against this collapse. Especially since Rand Paul dropped out of the race (his father Ron has some zillion Tablecoins stacked away, did you know?).

We should not underestimate this forum in the scheme of things (Draghi, Yellen and don't forget OPEC!).

Lo

#87 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 4,307 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:12 PM

I'm printing up a big batch of them as I type this Lonello. I plan to buy up all of Deutsche Bank's multi-trillion dollar energy derivatives with them and save the world from global collapse !!

Moriarty 'works' :) at school.

• Lonello likes this

I'm gonna be the 2020 NASF Champion  :) 

#88 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:32 PM

yes please ... save us from this predicted collapse ... I'm ready to sacrify all those tablecoins that you owe me for that ...lol ...!!! ;)

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#89 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:07 AM

Well we have moved onto page 5 and still some new opinions, so it must not have been as bad of a topic as I thought.

Edited by QueenofHearts, 12 March 2016 - 12:37 AM.

Queenbee

#90 tableplay

tableplay

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:52 AM

Although I am not Greek, I will assume that things are horrible there since some Greeks lit themselves on fire when the Banksters stole their pensions. Banksters are sure wonderful people. I would assume you mean that England is threatening to pull out of the European Union rather than the euro, since the pound is still the currency in Great Britain (and so of course England). In my talks with the British PM last week, he told me he was not interested in using tablecoins to replace the pound.

Cheers, tp.

Well we have moved onto page 5 and still some new opinions, so it must not have been as bad of a topic as I thought. I read that England is threatening to pull out of the Euro again. I predict this will not happen and if it does, Europe will be in a full blown crisis. You may see the Euro plummet, but the Euro has had the north supporting the south for quite some time. Germany is not happy as they hold most of the debt. As you all know Greece threatened to do this and it didn't happen. Instead, they just rearranged the deck chairs on the Greetanic. Out went the newly appointed finance minister and the prime minister resigned. So I ask all the Greeks that love this game so much, what is really happening there? Last Greek I played with said it is really bad. Italy had a run on the banks. The Central Banks really don't have much wiggle room. Negative Interest Rates is spreading like a cancer just like that cartoon someone linked to.

Those that have nothing, have nothing to lose.

• Lonello likes this

#91 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:06 AM

Although I am not Greek, I will assume that things are horrible there since some Greeks lit themselves on fire when the Banksters stole their pensions. Banksters are sure wonderful people. I would assume you mean that England is threatening to pull out of the European Union rather than the euro, since the pound is still the currency in Great Britain (and so of course England). In my talks with the British PM last week, he told me he was not interested in using tablecoins to replace the pound.

Cheers, tp.

Yes I meant to pull out of the European Union.

Edited by QueenofHearts, 21 February 2016 - 08:09 AM.

Queenbee

#92 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

If UK goes out of EUR then others like Germany or Holland may follow .... leaving greeks, Spain, Italy having all the fun with it .... I'm really happy that Switzerland did not join this deadly association.

Coming back to negative interest rate yes this is a cancer. What does it mean? Negative interest rate means that if you want to put your money in the bank bankers ask you to pay for that. It's like saying that your money is worth less than its nominal value. For example if you want to place 10000.- USD in the bank, after a certain time they will give it back to you "minus" the interest that you have to pay, so for a 2% negative interest after 1 year your money is worth only 9800.- USD. So better not put it in the bank. If it would happen only in one country or in a limited region then it is not to dramatic but if this becomes a world phenomenon then it means we are entering a spiral of deflation. If money is worth less than its nominal value than goods are also worth less, so prices will start to decrease, so companies margins will erode, consequence companies will have to lay off expensive employees and substitute with cheaper, so salaries will go down. Problem is that to stop this downwards spiral you need some "schock therapy". You will need to change things in such a way that people will start again to give increased value to the goods, so that economy can grow again. This can only happen if you "suddenly" remove a big portion of the goods from the market, so that those remaining will become "rare and desired" goods and the prices will go up again. What is the answer? How do you suddenly remove a big portion of the goods from the market? ... big nuclear worldwar!!!

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#93 PUNISH

PUNISH

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:16 PM

I read a bit of this post.  Some of it interesting but nothing new.  Seems like the opinion is that the bourgeois will get PUNISHED.

#94 tableplay

tableplay

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 February 2016 - 05:16 PM

Yes, N1er, this is why the banksters are trying to eliminate cash as you know. They would like all assets to be in the bank. Cash allows people to store their wealth outside the bank and this prevents the banksters from robbing the public.

cheers, tp.

So better not put it in the bank.

#95 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:22 PM

There are plenty of doomsayers, but I am going with hope that the Central Banks learned something in 2008. 

Edited by QueenofHearts, 12 March 2016 - 12:38 AM.

Queenbee

#96 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 22 February 2016 - 03:07 PM

Hillary will win

Yes that is what people have been saying. They are however not so sure anymore as they said the same thing of Trump ('just a clown'). Listen to a man from the financial world I recommend:

Jim Rickards @JamesGRickards 14 u14 uur geleden

Many economic elites now saying "No #Brexit" also said "No way" on #Trump six months ago. Elites live in bubbles; are often the last to know

Lo

#97 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 22 February 2016 - 07:48 PM

@Lonello I trust the offshore bookmakers and they have Hillary at -115 Trump at +240 and Rubio +400. 

Edited by QueenofHearts, 12 March 2016 - 12:39 AM.

Queenbee

#98 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:52 AM

Cbx7VrzWwAAY5oE.jpg

Underline was "Pretty soon these two goons could have their fingers on nuclear buttons."

Lo

#99 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:21 PM

Hillary will win. 

I hope not. Lets see if you get your prediction right :)

I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

#100 Moriarty

Moriarty

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:23 PM

I read a bit of this post.  Some of it interesting but nothing new.  Seems like the opinion is that the bourgeois will get PUNISHED.

Punish is back!

I have no idea what that thing under my avatar is. I've always liked stickers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users