scottrussia

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:22 AM

I apologize that I didn't capture the screen.  I was amazed that when my opponent disconnected and the 2:30 clock ran out that instead of the victory screen I received "connection timed out" button and "lost" the game.

If it helps the player's name was something like Wiserd43 or something similar.  I don't remember how to view who I recently played.

Its not a big deal other, just the first time I recall that happening.  And I didn't have any internet connection issues or power issues on my end that would have triggered anything.

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#2 Metal Storm

Metal Storm

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 10 October 2020 - 08:59 PM

You got a loss after the opponent DCd ?

#3 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,218 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 11 October 2020 - 06:28 AM

That's weird. Were you on the desktop or new app, Scott? I've received a "Connection Timeout" message on the new app, but never after playing a game like that, always and only when I was having internet issues trying to simply get the app to turn on and it failed while trying.
Posted Image
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/
Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#4 scottrussia

scottrussia

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 11 October 2020 - 12:38 PM

I was on the desktop.  About two games prior I got the dreaded "move your piece and your at the sign in screen".  So don't know if that had anything to do with it - I've had 4-5 of those the past few days.  Including a game I was going to get +23 or 24!  That person was very happy :)

I posted because I hadn't seen this before.  And it was the typical "he bluffed Spartan Warriors...... and it didn't end well" so we'll disconnect game.  And I was half thinking of doing a print screen - but that takes a lot of time and effort so I just passed and was waiting to play the next game....... and then I found out I had lost!!!!

​Spartan Warriors

KING of the Battlefield!!!!!!

#5 Franklins585er

Franklins585er

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 21 October 2020 - 07:54 PM

How bout the time you got a freebie from me.....it all averages out.....been on both sides....you just recently got one from me....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users