• WC Online Team
  • 3,743 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Previous message

Dear players,

Schedule update

We don't have an update on this matter, yet, stay tuned though :)

Team update

After our recent addition, Losermaker, the WCO team is proud to announce its final addition for this edition, Sevenseas.

This edition, the team will consist of Sevenseas, Losermaker, Texaspete09, Morx and Nortrom

The WCO Team 2020

PBkFUub.png

• Losermaker, tobermoryx, texaspete09 and 1 other like this
"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates
See this thread my blog post

#2 Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Sergeant

• WC Online Team
  • 485 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted A week ago

oFBh6TU.png

Live by the fable rule book or perish without it.

#3 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted A week ago

oFBh6TU.png

This is Sevenseas after he managed to read the first 200 volumes of the GSFR...

...no one wants to see what he looked like after reading the 600th volume...

#4 Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Sergeant

• WC Online Team
  • 485 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Miner

Posted A week ago

d9fGvvR.png

Me after reading EVERY volume of the GSFR

• KissMyCookie likes this
Live by the fable rule book or perish without it.

#5 KARAISKAKIS

KARAISKAKIS

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,586 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

I have to admit that such posts , like the ones above , will contribute to the promotion of the game. I am very pleased to see that the new composition of the team with new ideas shows from its start the road for a more successful version that will contribute to the further union of the online with the live game and will attract more and more new players.. I honestly feel justified and very happy that the hard work of all those years and my dream are in the hands of people who seem determined to lead it to even better levels. Congratulations ......again congratulations!!!!!!!
In a more serious note : With pain in my heart, I see the dream slowly being destroyed. After so many years continiously participation I will abstain from this circus . Maybe I will be the only one in this community who feels such a way and all of you who will read this will find me having complex or anything else. Some of you maybe will say that i need urgently help for mental issues.
I do not care.... This is me , these are my feelings and when i read the above posts i felt the need to not keep them inside me.

Edit this post is reffering to some unacceptable previous posts which have been removed from MT few hours after this post.

Edited by KARAISKAKIS, A week ago.

• Napoleon 1er likes this

#6 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted A week ago

In a more serious note : With pain in my heart,  I see the dream slowly being destroyed. After so many years continiously participation  I will abstain from this circus . Maybe I will be the only one in this community who feels such a way and all of you who will read this will find me having complex or anything else. Some of you maybe will say that i need urgently help  for  mental issues. 

I do not care....  This is me , these   are my feelings and when i read the above posts i felt the need to not keep them inside me.

@KARAISKAKIS–I would believe that no one here would ever disallow you from expressing the feelings you have. It is very sad to read, "I see the dream slowly being destroyed." How so? What allows you to feel such painful disappointment? Do you mean the WCO Team?

I have to admit that such posts , like the ones above , will contribute to the promotion of the game. I am very pleased to see that the new composition of the team with new ideas shows from its start the road for a more successful version that will contribute to the further union of the online with the live game and will attract more and more new players.. I honestly feel justified and very happy that the hard work of all those years and my dream are in the hands of people who seem determined to lead it to even better levels. Congratulations ......again congratulations!!!!!!!

So, would it then be that the above paragraph is meant in a sarcastic and disapproving tone? Perhaps the significance of the image used initially by Nortrom, and then followed up with by Sevenseas was not immediately understood–it does have a context and a meaning behind it which would be understood and appreciated by those with the knowledge. I would imagine that the WCO Team does understand its implied meaning. Were you under the impression that this was a random clown caricature and for that, it felt more circus-like without meaning?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users