#1 Master Mind

Master Mind

Colonel

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,637 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:39 PM

The Alias Register’s function is to have a complete list of unique (tournament) players, together with their possible aliases.

New tournament player

Any new tournament player wishing to register for a TC tournament is required to declare the following information by making a post in this thread stating the following things:

• GMT Timezone 
  • Country of residence
  • Nationality
  • The account names of all aliases that they hold (past or present) on Stratego.com that have played a game on this site in the last 18 months at the time of posting.

Any new/future accounts created by that player must also be disclosed in the Alias Register before any 40-piece game has been played on that account, no matter if that player is then playing in any tournament or not.

Existing tournament player
Any existing tournament player that has already declared all their accounts in a previous edition of the Alias Register (see below) does not need to make a new post, provided that they ensure that they have already declared all aliases that have played a 40-piece game on this site in the last 18 months before their initial post. Obviously, any new/future accounts created by that player must be disclosed in the Alias Register before any 40-piece game has been played on that account, no matter if that player is then playing in any tournament or not.

Previous editions of the Alias Register:

http://forum.strateg...r declarations/

http://forum.strateg...eclarations-v2/

Alias and Player’s Information Registration
All accounts declared in the Alias Register together with the personal details (GMT Timezone, Country of residence and Nationality) will be registered in the ‘Database of the Alias Register’. This database will be updated 4 times in a year.

Link to the ‘Database of the Alias Register’: http://forum.strateg...alias-register/

The Alias Register Database is constructed in an Excel file, which is viewable via DropBox. Each unique player has one line, so an account must be searched for using ‘Ctrl+F’.

TC is not responsible for the correct spelling of all the (alias) names. TC has copied all the names provided in the Alias Register, but did not check them on the correct spelling.

Notes and Definitions
Carefully note the following things:

• If an account has played a 40-piece game within the last 18 months before their first post in the Alias Register, but is NOT posted in the Alias Register, you are still required to declare it. TC does accept that players may be unable to remember whether they played a game on an account years ago.
  • Any tournament player that is found to have played a game on an alias not disclosed in the Alias Register risks a ban 
  • If, for any reason, you do not wish to disclose your GMT Timezone, Country of residence or Nationality, please contact a member of TC privately 
  • For increased transparency, editing of previous posts in the Alias Register is NOT permitted. Following from this, all new accounts must be declared in a new post and not just added to a dated post.

For the purposes of the Alias Register, any player who registers for any tournament is thereby considered a ‘tournament player’. As mentioned before, playing a 40-piece game on an undeclared account in between tournaments is considered a breach of the register, and you will therefore risk a ban.

Please be aware that it is the player’s responsibility of the player to update the Alias Register should they begin a new alias.

Each year, a new Alias Register for that year will be created by TC.

As of Tournament Committee's Policy §7. Alias Register

Link to Strategobond Nederland Youtube Channel for live games: https://www.youtube....tegobond/videos

#2 Master Mind

Master Mind

Colonel

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,637 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 15 January 2020 - 02:32 PM

On behalf of Sorrow:

Sorrow created the following 2 alias accounts:

<

>

• Sorrow likes this

Link to Strategobond Nederland Youtube Channel for live games: https://www.youtube....tegobond/videos

#3 Verti_GO

Verti_GO

Sergeant

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 17 January 2020 - 07:08 PM

New account for testing and getting familiar with the android app: jnz_mobile.
My other accounts:
- juanazo_
- Verti_GO
- jnz

#4 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,377 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:32 PM

Found the login for the account Goodluck! :-) which I made a long time ago for QA only.

I'm gonna be the 2020 NASF Champion :)

#5 Sorrow

Sorrow

Lieutenant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 29 January 2020 - 12:53 PM

Sent a request to MT to delete my alternate account “Sociable”.

#6 Henry domerkant

Henry domerkant

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:08 AM

since i am a fan of 1 account per player i send an email to the admins to delete all my aliases ( David rivers, loulakis teo) except air print
I kept air print because it's the first account i created and i find useful to have an extra account ( for example if for some reason i have a problem playing a tournament game with Henry(have faced this problem some times))
  • tobermoryx and Eagle06 like this

#7 Ice_Breaker

Ice_Breaker

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Lieutenant

Posted 16 February 2020 - 12:04 PM

Gmt +2/ +3
Account: Ice_Breaker (main)

2nd account (practise) : γριά_παπαδιά

junior member of Serres Stratego team 

#8 Verti_GO

Verti_GO

Sergeant

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Colonel

Posted 05 March 2020 - 02:11 PM

To my own request, all my accounts but Verti_GO have been deleted.
  • tobermoryx, roeczak and garlick like this

#9 Bobby Dylan

Bobby Dylan

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 05 March 2020 - 04:43 PM

To my own request, my two other accounts bobdylanrules and Murat74 will be deleted soon pending amin action.
When you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose - Bob Dylan

#10 Eagle06

Eagle06

Major

• Swiss Tournament Manager
  • 1,324 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 05 March 2020 - 05:08 PM

To my own request, Barbe - Noire and Colonel Lombard have been deleted

I never lose, I win or I learn…

Posted Image

#11 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,919 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 March 2020 - 05:34 PM

The following accounts will be deleted:

terrorblad3

Mr . Evil

cyka

sOoQsuN.png

#12 Wnehme

Wnehme

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:01 PM

Antares27 and Wnehme are my only accounts
Nationality: Lebanese
GMT +2

Edited by Wnehme, 08 March 2020 - 09:33 PM.

#13 KnightofPepsi

KnightofPepsi

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:45 PM

The following accounts will be deleted:

terrorblad3

Mr . Evil

cyka

Clownfest lives on. :)

• Sevenseas likes this

#14 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,377 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 08 March 2020 - 07:07 PM

I have requested to delete my QA only account Goodluck! :-), which was active, as well as

Fairway II

Fairway III 

FairwayIV

throwaway

panthersfan1

which are inactive accounts with <10 games average that I have last used in 2015 when my time on this website began. They were created and had been inactive well before the creation of the alias register in 2017. None progressed past 150 ELO at any point.

I will keep Atomitaco for youtube purposes.

I'm gonna be the 2020 NASF Champion :)

#15 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 09 March 2020 - 10:38 AM

*GMT +1   *(Non–Daylight Savings season.)

*GMT +2   *(Daylight Savings means for now, +2.)

Nationality: U.S.A.

Forum account– KissMyCookie

Alias accounts:

The Forum Union (for online ranked matches)

OuweSokPuppet (for video use)

My dormant account which serves a very specific purpose, but is not used at all...

General Thorpe

I hold only these four accounts, three being active for the purposes listed above. Any previous alias account(s) have been deleted.

Thank you.

KMC

Edited by KissMyCookie, 30 April 2020 - 03:49 PM.

• Eagle06 likes this

#16 clarkdonglefritz

clarkdonglefritz

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver General

Posted 10 March 2020 - 06:26 PM

Timezone: US Central

Nationality: American

Aliases: kfeyzi and kfvynz. I have asked the mods to delete both of these. The first one I can't even log into as I don't remember the password.

I will only use this account moving forward.

Edited by clarkdonglefritz, 10 March 2020 - 06:28 PM.

#17 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:02 AM

Alias = Powderkeg Eastern Daylight Time Zone, American

Only Alias is Powderkeg. 

I know longer use or have access to TheKing63.

Thanks

#18 Losermaker

Losermaker

Major

• WC Online Team
  • 1,158 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 March 2020 - 09:33 PM

Just informing players that my dad created a new account last night called 'BillyGoatGruff'. This is not me.

#19 JJBB143

JJBB143

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 March 2020 - 03:34 PM

Just letting you know that that I made a new account :99percent

#20 JJBB143

JJBB143

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 March 2020 - 03:38 PM

In case my post didn't come through                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   GMT +10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Australia                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Account: JJBB143                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            My other accounts : JOSEPH8, : 99Percent,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users