queenofdiamonds

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:20 PM

I know many of you were wondering we did she go or glad the beach left. This thread has no real topic, just say whatever you like and make it worth my while or it's off with your head. I am watching my lessons that I recorded with Mad Max (Maxroelof) whom I still adore as a coach and friend. Will I be playing again? Maybe once in a while. I need to get the band back together and host another tournament even though I don't have TD next to my name. Maybe the nice Mods will give it back.

Peace,

Jennifer

Edited by queenofdiamonds, 17 July 2019 - 10:24 PM.

• Don_Homer, maxroelofs, Losermaker and 7 others like this

#2 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:33 PM

It's nice to see you again, queenbee1. :)
  • Sorrow and 17761776 like this

#3 UnladenSwallow

UnladenSwallow

Miner

• Other Tournaments Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:08 PM

Great to see you back. I'm sevenseas. It's been a while! 

#4 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,494 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:29 AM

I know many of you were wondering we did she go or glad the beach left. This thread has no real topic, just say whatever you like and make it worth my while or it's off with your head. I am watching my lessons that I recorded with Mad Max (Maxroelof) whom I still adore as a coach and friend. Will I be playing again? Maybe once in a while. I need to get the band back together and host another tournament even though I don't have TD next to my name. Maybe the nice Mods will give it back.

Peace,

Jennifer

Hello queenbee1.  Nice to have you back.  Why didn't you just re-open your queenbee1 account instead of opening this new one? You used to change your accounts monthly it seemed in former days.  But queenbee1 seemed to be the final one.  Wasn't one of your accounts Queen of Hearts?  Does that mean we can look forward to the Queen of Clubs and Queen of Spades later?  lol.

Nice to have you back.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#5 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

Welcome back Queen! 

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

#6 queenofdiamonds

queenofdiamonds

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:11 PM

Great to see you back. I'm sevenseas. It's been a while! 

I remember you quite well Josh. My first Stratego friend. Hope all is well in the UK.

#7 queenofdiamonds

queenofdiamonds

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:15 PM

Hello queenbee1.  Nice to have you back.  Why didn't you just re-open your queenbee1 account instead of opening this new one? You used to change your accounts monthly it seemed in former days.  But queenbee1 seemed to be the final one.  Wasn't one of your accounts Queen of Hearts?  Does that mean we can look forward to the Queen of Clubs and Queen of Spades later?  lol.

Nice to have you back.

Gary it's a great idea and I have reopened my Queenbee1 account. Yes I have a name of QueenofSpades (lost account info) as well as QueenofDiamonds, Clubs, Hearts and of course Queenbee1. I need to locate all the login emails. 

#8 queenofdiamonds

queenofdiamonds

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:15 PM

Welcome back Queen! 

It's good to be back if but in spirit only. 

• Don_Homer likes this

#9 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 23 July 2019 - 02:34 PM

Well I guess I was missed in a good way as I see 11 likes in my notification box. Thanks to all of you. I had a rough go of it with my health. Not sure I will ever be 100% again, but I am getting older and have to accept my limitations. It makes me appreciate what I have. My life has moments of joy and sorrow like everyone else. I am keeping busy and regular meditation is helping me overcome my fears and anxieties that come from my bad health.

I'll keep trying to find my login for Queenbee1 and stick with it when I do. May you all find peace and joy. Take time to smell the roses, play with your children, roll in the grass and show loving kindness and compassion. Don't be in a hurry and no time for regrets. Eternity will wait for you.

Queenbee1

• maxroelofs, andreas94 and R u Mocking Me ? like this

Queenbee

#10 Sorrow

Sorrow

Scout

• NASF Committee
  • 102 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:49 PM

My life has moments of joy and sorrow like everyone else.

Queenbee1

I only have Sorrow.
Welcome back Queen :)

Edited by Sorrow, 23 July 2019 - 03:49 PM.

#11 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

I only have Sorrow.
Welcome back Queen :)

Maybe you can find Joy. She's right around the corner waiting for all of us. Thank you for the welcome back and I finally remembered my login for queenbee1 as you can see.

• Sorrow likes this

#12 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:53 PM

Times they are a changin' 

I am a big believer in the vision of Elon Musk. He predicts a Manned Mars landing within 4 years and a human connected neural interface by the end of 2020. Will you be ready to sign up? By 2025 I expect many people will ride in the fully automated cars and tractor trailer transports in tandem will travel the highways without driver.

Elon explain his neural link.

SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on the next giant leap for mankind

#13 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 25 July 2019 - 02:12 PM

How is the cat doing, Queen? :)

• maxroelofs likes this

#14 queenbee1

queenbee1

Major

• Members
  • 1,164 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:18 PM

The cat is all that. Thanks for asking Don_Homer. I invite any Stratego players to hit my Facebook page for his picture or send me a friend request because you are all my friends. Search for Jennifer Nelson. I don't use Facebook very often so I might approve you right away or when I get around to it.

• Don_Homer and maxroelofs like this

#15 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:49 PM

The cat is all that. Thanks for asking Don_Homer.

Maybe a silly question but I do not understand this haha. Does this mean like ''The cat is all that, a cat?'' I assume he is doing fine like always, that would be nice! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users