New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:11 PM

Why you don’t show us what you wrote him before that?you need to be banned also

Moderator note: I began this thread for the conversation theon began in reference to the following post by NebojsaN962: http://forum.strateg...819#entry475819

Edited by GaryLShelton, 07 May 2019 - 02:09 PM.

#2 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 29 April 2019 - 05:00 PM

what makes you to say that? i am no saint by all means. opponent started to curse me with no reason . he even won the game. after i said i will report him he told me to die and then family curses comes next. you also need to be shame of yourself i don't care who you are.

#3 theon

theon

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 29 April 2019 - 06:51 PM

Says the nebosawhatever.i know persons like you how they treat..also you have many accounts!i don’t support the other guy just show us what YOU wrote.also you must be banned cause you called him “sick bastard”.if you don’t show us shame on you

#4 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 29 April 2019 - 08:11 PM

Says the nebosawhatever.i know persons like you how they treat..also you have many accounts!i don’t support the other guy just show us what YOU wrote.also you must be banned cause you called him “sick bastard”.if you don’t show us shame on you

It may be nice if we could see chat theon but I don't think it is a requirement. 

NebojsaN962 is no friend of mine by the way. Completely opposite I believe.  

They do have a few accounts but they are in the alias registry and have played in a few tournaments as of late.Now I am not good at reporting but I think you or another player would have to report the "sick bastard" comment to the MT directly to have a case opened.It may make no difference maybe the other player in the case has some screen shots to share ? Time will tell !  B)

Edited by R u Mocking Me ?, 29 April 2019 - 08:11 PM.

#5 theon

theon

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:18 PM

R u mocking me There are a lot of players like nebosa who are doing this by purpose and they are taking the risk to report someone hoping that the other person will not have evidences or they will not take pictures or report them.i am telling you this from my own experience it happens all the time and it’s time to stop this joke
  • R u Mocking Me ? likes this

#6 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,258 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 29 April 2019 - 10:35 PM

R u mocking me There are a lot of players like nebosa who are doing this by purpose and they are taking the risk to report someone hoping that the other person will not have evidences or they will not take pictures or report them.i am telling you this from my own experience it happens all the time and it’s time to stop this joke

theon, please read the suggestion I made today concerning this issue in Ask the MT in the KMC thread there.  I would appreciate your opinions there.  http://forum.strateg...ns/#entry475841

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#7 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,258 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 29 April 2019 - 10:41 PM

what makes you to say that? i am no saint by all means. opponent started to curse me with no reason . he even won the game. after i said i will report him he told me to die and then family curses comes next. you also need to be shame of yourself i don't care who you are.

NebojsaN962, I would ask you to look into the proposition I offered in the KMC thread as well.  Your input would be appreciated.

Here:  http://forum.strateg...ns/#entry475841

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#8 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:10 AM

first of all . i don't have nothing to prove to you. i don't see problem with me having many accounts? why is that a problem? i will call him sick and i will anyone who mention my family! even god himself. i send full conversation on many examples and "players like that" still playing and treating others the same. how many times "12" was banned permanently? he still playing. 

NebojsaN962, I would ask you to look into the proposition I offered in the KMC thread as well.  Your input would be appreciated.

Here:  http://forum.strateg...ns/#entry475841

made special option block chat with opponent. all problems solved

#9 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:24 AM

one more thing you wanna be smart? can you prove you r not "the one" playing with me from other IP adress?

#10 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,258 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Lieutenant

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:24 AM

made special option block chat with opponent. all problems solved

That would be nice. But in fact it already exists on the new app. One can mute his opponent by checking a box there. I use it all the time.

On the desktop that type of request will not be happening soon as it's a programming issue. What you can do now is simply not open the chat. You can be in complete control that way.
  • NebojsaN962 likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

#11 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:30 AM

there a lot things you can't do... too bad

#12 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:48 PM

heres the perfest example fighting player SWARTZ i didnt want to report him but i have fullscreen shoots i didnt start provoking him or anything.

can you "the on" explain to me why i get insults from this player? you are smart you will figure something out...

is this mental condition or just game loose? 

https://imgur.com/a/aXvFjfQ

https://imgur.com/sj5uG9u

It appears that a chat between the first link and the second one is missing.

No...I believe that because you played the game better than he did, he got upset with you and for no good reason, he let out his frustration upon you. I do not believe you chatted anything to get him going...he simply has this need to over express himself.

Where is the chat between the first two links quoted here, please?

• NebojsaN962 likes this

#13 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:01 PM

It appears that a chat between the first link and the second one is missing.

No...I believe that because you played the game better than he did, he got upset with you and for no good reason, he let out his frustration upon you. I do not believe you chatted anything to get him going...he simply has this need to over express himself.

Where is the chat between the first two links quoted here, please?

oh i am sorry i miss that as well i cant take pictures with someone constantly sending messages. i will record a video next time if want. 

actually i can record my entire day to see how many player behave like they shouldn't

#14 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:18 PM

oh i am sorry i miss that as well i cant take pictures with someone constantly sending messages.

Point number one: You did not deserve to receive such a horrible string of chat messages.

Point number two: No one would fault you if you had made a strong reply to his vulgar and offensive insults.

Point number three: I do not believe you are completely forthcoming–I believe that you do not want to publish your comment back to player "12" as you are concerned that you may not appear a complete victim. Don't worry...he punched you in the nose and you had every right to hit him back.

Please...if you are going to offer an explanation, the simple truth will always be the way to go...you could have written back to me something like:

I am not pleased that I had called him a rude player with a strong word, so I chose not to post that screenshot...

Come on, dude...you got EVERY other screenshot...except the one with your reply to this bad tempered player known as 12. MT is not going to penalize you...12 is a well known offender.

Good luck.

P.S. The second one you submitted after 12 is not nearly as bad in my opinion, but that player was also way out of line. My advice to you...stop opening the BattleChat...enjoy playing your game without the chat.

• NebojsaN962 likes this

#15 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:50 PM

Point number one: You did not deserve to receive such a horrible string of chat messages.

Point number two: No one would fault you if you had made a strong reply to his vulgar and offensive insults.

Point number three: I do not believe you are completely forthcoming–I believe that you do not want to publish your comment back to player "12" as you are concerned that you may not appear a complete victim. Don't worry...he punched you in the nose and you had every right to hit him back.

Please...if you are going to offer an explanation, the simple truth will always be the way to go...you could have written back to me something like:

I am not pleased that I had called him a rude player with a strong word, so I chose not to post that screenshot...

Come on, dude...you got EVERY other screenshot...except the one with your reply to this bad tempered player known as 12. MT is not going to penalize you...12 is a well known offender.

Good luck.

P.S. The second one you submitted after 12 is not nearly as bad in my opinion, but that player was also way out of line. My advice to you...stop opening the BattleChat...enjoy playing your game without the chat.

i simply dont have that screenshoot. i did made some strong words to previous player who curses my family . i dont have that as well. i dont hide that i even called him bastard in here on forum dont care about any judgment

#16 theon

theon

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 01 May 2019 - 12:46 AM

Nebosa I agree with KMC just read again all the things he wrote you!he seems fair guy with justice

#17 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 01 May 2019 - 04:28 PM

Nebosa I agree with KMC just read again all the things he wrote you!he seems fair guy with justice

you owe me apology

heres new video playing with same player ENJOY!!!!

https://www.mediafir...-04-35.mp4/file

#18 theon

theon

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 01 May 2019 - 05:52 PM

You are trying to confuse everybody here.this is a video from another player not from Afrodite.you confirmed my thoughts that you are provoking the players and then you are reporting by choice.To the admins I report NebojsaN962 for make a comment in the forum using this hard words “sick bastard “.nebosa this is my “apology”

#19 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:49 PM

You are trying to confuse everybody here.this is a video from another player not from Afrodite.you confirmed my thoughts that you are provoking the players and then you are reporting by choice.To the admins I report NebojsaN962 for make a comment in the forum using this hard words “sick bastard “.nebosa this is my “apology”

i hope you are not gonna get curses to your family from aphrodite because if you do, i am gonna laugh at you badly

#20 theon

theon

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 01 May 2019 - 09:26 PM

I have heard many times from a lot of players nebosa I just don’t like hypocrites.i also have responded bad a lot of times to some players BUT only when THEY STARTED and then they reported me.thats unfair and that’s hypocritical.we should tell the TRUTH so we can find these people and remove them from the game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users