ricspung

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:46 PM

Obviously he is not a friend.  How do I do this?

#2 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,201 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:33 PM

One is unable to "block" a player that is not a friend. If you want to block a player, you must friend him and then "block" him from the action menu.

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#3 ricspung

ricspung

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:39 AM

That makes no sense.  So a jerk who is being a jerk and refuses a friend request cannot be blocked?  What kind of logic is that?

#4 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,201 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:05 AM

That makes no sense.  So a jerk who is being a jerk and refuses a friend request cannot be blocked?  What kind of logic is that?

Well, you're right, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it's kind of expected for a website that hasn't seen programming changes since 2014.

Unfortunately there are a lot of more important changes that would be first in line to happen if we could get our hands on a programmer. However, the chance of that happening in the next couple years is slim.

#5 ricspung

ricspung

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 24 April 2019 - 02:35 AM

He was really arrogant so I guess I will try the reporting procedure.  Can't remember the full name but the last two digits were 87 and he spoke Spanish.  I will try that and see what happens.

BTW, I have questions.  Are you moderators volunteers?  And do you have coding rights?

#6 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,201 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 14 May 2019 - 02:05 AM

He was really arrogant so I guess I will try the reporting procedure.  Can't remember the full name but the last two digits were 87 and he spoke Spanish.  I will try that and see what happens.

BTW, I have questions.  Are you moderators volunteers?  And do you have coding rights?

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I just noticed this. Yes, we are volunteers, and we don't have any coding rights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users