Photo

Hello Gentlemen, why is my rank not updating?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 17761776

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:45 AM

Dear Stratego Players,

Hola Como Estas ( I am currently trying Spanish and French.) to all those out there currently reading this. I have achieved a rank of Bronze Lieutenant in the game. However, the website ( my profile currently says I'm a bronze scout), which is ruining my reputation. Please fix this and thank you for your time.

Adios, Ethan.

Edited by 17761776, 27 April 2019 - 12:47 AM.

• maxroelofs, TheOptician and Sorrow like this
Is this site corrupt? Hmm... IDK really.

#2 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,750 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:56 AM

Dear Stratego Players,
    Hola Como Estas to all those out there currently reading this. I have achieved a rank of Bronze Lieutenant in the game. However, the website ( my profile currently says I'm a bronze scout), which is ruining my reputation. Please fix this and thank you for your time.
Adios, Ethan.

You have to sign out of the forum and then sign back in. Your rank will update then. It isn't automatic in the forum as it is on the game side.
  • 17761776 likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#3 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,372 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:37 AM

Yes, Gary is correct. Go to the top-right corner of your screen on the forum. Next to your username you should see, in white, a sign that says "sign out". Click on that to sign out of the forum. Then click the green button "sign in to your stratego account" that will appear in place of the "sign out" button and your username. Re-type in your email and password, and your stats will update!

• 17761776 likes this
WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#4 17761776

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:05 AM

Thank you, Gentlemen. This shall be attempted.
  • maxroelofs likes this
Is this site corrupt? Hmm... IDK really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users