#21 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Lieutenant

• Swiss Tournament Manager
  • 524 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Newsflash, the Van Geffen Family is coming ! This trio of champions will give a lot of challenge to all players participating, take care !!

• Morx, OVERLORD, Yellowhat and 1 other like this
I never lose, I win or I learn…

#22 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Lieutenant

• 524 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Newsflash, some other good players are considering to come... it seems the competition is going to very intense and the level of skill overpowered !

#23 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Lieutenant

• 524 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Hi all

NEWSFLASH

Today is a great day for me and for Switzerland aswell, we will have the pleasure to count a great player in this first Swiss tournament; in fact the World Champion 2018, the winner of WCO 2018-2019, best ranked player online and winner of the Patras tournament has decided to defend his tytle on the Swiss country aswell. I think all of you have understood that OVERLORD (John Vandoros) will play in Switzerland the 29th of June.

With him coming, we can count 4 players of the top 10 players of the site (putting away the second accounts) which are: OVERLORD, Spion… , Jesus_Saves and Napoleon1er.

It is interesting to underline that the 3 top players from 2018 will all be there and give each other a great battle, Im talking about OVERLORD, Spion… and Sem Van Geffen

It is also interesting to see that Overlord is the only greek that has registered so far in this tournament. Let's see if some other captains from Athen will give him a hand  :)

For those of you who are still hesitating, now you have no more reasons to do so, tickets are still avaiable and the organiser team is Always ready to give a hand and answer questions to those who may have. As it is said in the official invitation, the tournament takes place in Basel and for those who Don't know and are afraid about Switzerland to be expensive, I underline that Basel is close to Germany and France where hotels can be found with a much lower cost.

Funny detail, it seems that the 3 world champions 2018 will sleep in the same place, let's hope that they won't start the battle too early and wait for the exact day.

I'm also pleased to announce that one of the new swiss players coming to the tournament has just registered to the site and has now registered no defeats… would he create the surprise?

Greets

• Napoleon 1er, Morx, mirmidonas.gr and 5 others like this

#24 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Lieutenant

• 524 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Dear friends,

A representant of another country has confirmed he will be there in Basel, this country is actually not known on the site and I think he will be the first representant of it. I'm talking about the first egyptian player Faysal, who will represent his country in the tournament and do his best to reach the 1st spot

See you soon !

• dalee and Yellowhat like this

#25 garlick

garlick

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted A week ago

Hi all
 Today is a great day for me and for Switzerland aswell, we will have the pleasure to count a great player in this first Swiss tournament; in fact the World Champion 2018, the winner of WCO 2018-2019, best ranked player online and winner of the Patras tournament has decided to defend his tytle on the Swiss country aswell. I think all of you have understood that OVERLORD (John Vandoros) will play in Switzerland the 29th of August.

You meant 29th of June, right ? :)

#26 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Lieutenant

• 524 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted A week ago

Oh yes, thanks, I ll correct it ahaha

#27 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Lieutenant

• 524 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 days ago

The dutch champion of 2008 and two times champion of the Masters tournament (Wim Sikteoeboen) is coming aswell to deal with the best, take care, another great player is going to fight on the Swiss floor !

• Morx, OVERLORD, Yellowhat and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users