Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

It's also abusive Nortrom to play like you do as well. But don't call your own self out. That would be a new thing!  SO I guess you are Mr. Evil. Figures! Some Moderators are just as guilty of bad behavior as I mentioned before. Funny how I got posted for this after I opened a case for draw refusal. Must not have been so abusive, but whatever. Funny how things work with some moderators.  

Edited by Powderkeg, 23 January 2019 - 06:50 PM.

#2 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:54 PM

Nortrom, I know, why don't you send me all your aliases, so I can just cancel those games I have to play with you. 

Edited by Powderkeg, 23 January 2019 - 06:56 PM.

#3 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:30 PM

Wow! This is really very amusing:

It's also abusive Nortrom to play like you do as well.

Do you mean to say that it is abusive to beat your opponent and to win?

But don't call your own self out. That would be a new thing!  SO I guess you are Mr. Evil. Figures! Some Moderators are just as guilty of bad behavior as I mentioned before.

What was it exactly that Nortrom did that can be considered "bad behavior," as the accusation is in place, but what example?

Funny how I got posted for this after I opened a case for draw refusal. Must not have been so abusive, but whatever.

Are you inferring that "What goes around, comes around" is not realistic, or that you have never done anything during gameplay that would be considered less than the best idea?

That's right, "Ken," (if that is your name). Divest yourself of all responsibility–it's okay. When I played against you many, many months ago (you were logged in as theking63), and I was walloping your behind, you disconnected. I will also add that when I was taking lessons from Max Roelofs, during a lesson, in which you were his opponent, you disconnected when he got the upper hand on you, of course, he had you from the start of the game. The reason I remember you so well is that the first time I played you, in those days I used to send friendly chat greetings to all of my opponents–I chatted you, "Good luck and let's have fun." (That was my standard greeting). You ignored it, but when I was being beaten by you severely, (this was back in 2016, on an account I no longer use), you chatted to me, "Having fun, loser?"

That is why I remember you so well, *Ken.

Funny how things work with some moderators.  

Funny how some things work with people whose behavior can be so unkind. :o

KMC :ph34r:

• tobermoryx and texaspete09 like this

#4 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:10 PM

KissMyCookie, 

I admit that in the past I was quite rude, and I do agree that at times I am frustrated with the people on this board. 

I can be honest. 

BUT... I think it is very funny that after I post a request for draw refusal, suddenly, a moderator then finds an old chat from months ago, and calls me out. Very convenient don't you think?? 

I wish you all were so perfect! I find the condescending behavior on these forums so funny!

Don't worry KissMe, I am going to find another pasttime. You guys want us to report others who are breaking the rules, and then you do tit for tat. Whatever. Childness at play on ALL levels, not just me. I am sure you have done the same as well.  

#5 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,165 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:24 PM

KissMyCookie, 

I admit that in the past I was quite rude, and I do agree that at times I am frustrated with the people on this board. 

I can be honest. 

I appreciate your candor–you will find many folks here who can understand feeling frustrated on this site.

BUT... I think it is very funny that after I post a request for draw refusal, suddenly, a moderator then finds an old chat from months ago, and calls me out. Very convenient don't you think?? 

I cannot speak for Nortrom, but just as surely as you filed a complaint, and you should have, and you did, and your grievance was correct, maybe it was a catalyst of sorts, or the stars were aligned, or the time just presented itself proper...I cannot say.

I wish you all were so perfect! I find the condescending behavior on these forums so funny!

Well, then you should feel delighted to be so amused. 

I admit that in the past I was quite rude...

The past is not so long ago, Ken. ;)

Don't worry KissMe...

Sorry, Ken, I don't know you well enough to let you call me by my maiden name... :wub:

I am going to find another pasttime. You guys want us to report others who are breaking the rules, and then you do tit for tat. Whatever. Childness at play on ALL levels, not just me. I am sure you have done the same as well.  

Please don't...in spite of your 'past' rude behavior, you are not a bad player and you bring something to this site...albeit a bit strong in spice or bitters, but I just have the feeling that if you engaged here a bit more often, made some new "friends" here, it might make the experience of playing Stratego a little bit more fun...isn't that why we all started with this !@##$#% game in the first place?

Sure, there is childishness here, but there are also some really terrific folks...no reason you can't meet them and be one yourself.

Take it easy, t.k.63... :)

• Powderkeg likes this

#6 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,581 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 24 January 2019 - 11:57 AM

My aliasses can be found in the alias register.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

#7 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

Ok-- this thread is as good as so many others. Not getting between Nortrom/ KMC vs The King/Powderkeg here but I did propose this early before the dis-connector rule took hold. Could or should the newly re-organized MT consider putting a time limit on most reports. This may require players to put a timestamp/desktop screenshot into report and have report filed with in --- Two weeks of incident. This would -- could be helpful. My PC has a ton of memory but I chose to use it in other ways. Just a thought ! 

• Losermaker likes this

#8 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 25 January 2019 - 08:48 PM

Really!! How was I abusive? I find the moderators abusive. Where do I send my letters to?? 

How is goading people to finally move instead of dancing around for 45 minutes abusive?? 

Your decision is absurd!

How about a review of how moderator posted this ONLY AFTER I requested a case for draw refusal?? 

Moderator stated he had it from "a while ago". Again, this was targeting, plain and simple. If it was so abusive, why did it take until I posted a draw refusal case before he posted?

Abuse of power, and decision validates it. 

Edited by Powderkeg, 25 January 2019 - 09:00 PM.

#9 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,165 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:05 PM

Really!! How was I abusive? 

The fact that you have to ask validates the case.

P.S.  Pssssstt!!! Your poop really does stink just like everyone else's...

Edited by KissMyCookie, 25 January 2019 - 09:05 PM.

#10 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

KissmyCookie, who cares what you think. Mind your own business. Call me names in forum, but that is acceptable?If not allowed on game, why should in be allowed on here?

Your comment is nonsense.

Are you going to get a letter? 

Ridiculous. 

Edited by Powderkeg, 25 January 2019 - 09:24 PM.

#11 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:27 PM

Gary, I have a legitimate beef here. 

If it was truly abusive behavior, why did moderator a) save it on his computer for "a while", b - not refer to it as abusive, and c) wait until I posted a draw refusal request to later then submit an act of such an "Abusive behavior"?

I would like an answer. 

Edited by Powderkeg, 25 January 2019 - 09:28 PM.

#12 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:34 PM

I am asking for a formal review of the moderator who called me out for abusive behavior, which was nonsense. 

If not, I am done here. 

Some of the moderators are biased, and I get abused daily by far worse on these games. 

Goading is not abusive. 

#13 Powderkeg

Powderkeg

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Colonel

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:42 PM

Nortrom, 

Fine, delete my posts, you are the guilty one and you know it. 

I am done here. 

Thanks for being a biased moderator. 

#14 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,581 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:45 PM

Nortrom, 

Fine, delete my posts, you are the guilty one and you know it. 

I am done here. 

Thanks for being a biased moderator. 

They can be found here: http://forum.strateg...-case-comments/

This thread is for reports and verdicts. Discussions take place elsewhere.

#15 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,581 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:50 PM

Abuse of power, and decision validates it. 

Mods don't get to vote in the cases they bring forth (some ex mods can confirm this). A mod - like anyone else - can bring in a case.

The fact that you have to ask validates the case.

P.S.  Pssssstt!!! Your poop really does stink just like everyone else's...

KissmyCookie, who cares what you think. Mind your own business. Call me names in forum, but that is acceptable?If not allowed on game, why should in be allowed on here?

I don't see namecalling in the above post - if there's some other post you're referring to. Let us know and we'll happily take a look at it - there also is a report button for posts you feel break the forum rules.

I am asking for a formal review of the moderator who called me out for abusive behavior, which was nonsense. 

If not, I am done here. 

Some of the moderators are biased, and I get abused daily by far worse on these games. 

Goading is not abusive. 

If you feel you face abuse - present the case to the MT and we, like with every case, will happily look at it.

Since you feel some of the mods are biased, I suggest you file your issue and attach a poll to it so that the community instead can share their feelings.

#16 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,165 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

Call me names in forum, but that is acceptable?If not allowed on game, why should in be allowed on here?

? :unsure:? :wacko: ? :huh:

Would you please quote me the exact names I called you here in the forum? I really would like to know...please.

KissmyCookie, who cares what you think. [sic]  (Sentence should be ended with a question mark and probably an exclamation point.

My mother used to care, but she has left this Earth, but I suppose somewhere in this wide, wide world, someone does care about my posts. Please let me know when you find same...

Your comment is nonsense.

Only to those lacking basic skills in understanding English.

To, že se musíte zeptat, o tom svědčí.

Does the Czech help you better to understand? I certainly hope so. :)

Are you going to get a letter? 

I have been waiting for a response to a question I sent in a letter to a major corporation...so, yes, I certainly hope so. Really, though, that is a very strange question to be asking me.

Ridiculous. 

What is?

I am beginning to think that you have no idea what you are getting at, but I would really caution you...seriously...please calm down and please try to approach this objectively. It will be much more effective and useful to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users