Having recieved permission from the Tournament Committee, I am creating the Stratego.com Tournament Hall of Fame. Eligible voters are now invited to cast their ballots of the inaugural class.
1. Any player who has participated in 5 TC or WCO tournaments and whose first TC or WCO event was more than 24 months prior will appear on the ballot unless previously ineligible.
2. Each eligible voter may select 10 players appearing on the ballot who they deem worthy of being enshrined in the Hall of Fame. How players make this determination is left up to them, but the purpose of the Hall of Fame is to recognize the best players in tournaments or those who have made significant contributions to tournaments at Stratego.com
3. Voters are not required to cast all their votes but must use at least one to be counted in the totals.
4. A player may not vote for themselves, but their vote is not counted against their percentage if they are up for induction.
5. Players receiving votes from at least 75 percent of voters are inducted.
6. Players receiving less than 10 percent of the vote are removed from future ballots until they place in the top 10 of a TC or WCO event.
7. Players must be in good standing to appear on the ballot.
1. A player is elgible to cast a ball if they have played in at least three events run by either the TC or OWC, are in good standing, have played in one event run by the groups listed above in the last 12 months and played in their first TC or OWC tournament more than 24 months ago.
2. Votes should be sent to me, via private message with message title "Hall of Fame 2019 Ballot".
3. Voting closes February 3rd, 22:00 GMT