asmith

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Scout

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:22 PM

as of 1/16/19 when my opponent & I hit ready, the screen will freeze (all red). I tried this morning & it's still not allowing me to play anyone. also noticed that the profile pictures that I downloaded are gone & I am unable to download any back into the forum. What is the problem and when will it be corrected?

#2 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:47 AM

Hi asmith

The red screen is a common bug, happens to me 1 time every 100 games... I guess it's related on the distance between you and your opponent or that you maybe press ready at the exact same time. About the picture; it happens to me to on the forum but I can easily put it again, where have you taken it? Personal one? Facebook? Maybe the size is too big?

I  never lose, I win or I learn…

#3 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:29 PM

Hi asmith

The red screen is a common bug, happens to me 1 time every 100 games... I guess it's related on the distance between you and your opponent or that you maybe press ready at the exact same time. About the picture; it happens to me to on the forum but I can easily put it again, where have you taken it? Personal one? Facebook? Maybe the size is too big?

It sounds new to me. I only know of a black screen... 

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

#4 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,544 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:50 AM

as of 1/16/19 when my opponent & I hit ready, the screen will freeze (all red). I tried this morning & it's still not allowing me to play anyone. also noticed that the profile pictures that I downloaded are gone & I am unable to download any back into the forum. What is the problem and when will it be corrected?

What browser do you use?

As weird as it may sound, people who I've helped with the same issue, all managed to "fix" it by either using an other browser, or when using Chrome, using incognito mode or/and clearing temporary files.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users