L3AF

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:00 PM

Hello Stratego'ers and Stratego fans. Today I am posting with the intention of growing our community! 

Preface: The online interactions of Stratego.com and corresponding online shop/ store need some bug fixing/ troubleshooting. I fear that without a small intervention of attention to these minor problems, the online Stratego community will continue to slowly degrade. Stratego brings people together. The game engages peoples brains from all ages and promotes healthy mental puzzle solving. 

Why?: It has been in production in Europe since World War II and the United States since 1961. With such a deep fanbase and big impact on so many lives across the years it is important to make the experience of Stratego as enjoyable as possible. Streamlining the Stratego.com experience creates a strong foundation to continually come together. This naturally will support continued growth and potential to build more.

Question: What will it take to do a "clean up" of Stratego.com's minor bugs? Specifically a small amount of bugs inside the online game and its website.

Answer: Find and ask for help! I have taken time to do my part. If I am not mistaken Keesing is the supporting developer for this installment of Stratego. Their company slogan is, "Endless possibilities with Keesing". Their business model should give us optimism because it shows they will not shy away from supporting our problem. I believe it's just a matter of gathering a few resources to solve our minor bugs here and I intent to do nothing but that. That being said I have taken time to contact Keesing, and I am in the process of getting to the bottom of the fix!

- I will post updates and progress here.

Thank you for your time/ concern!

Edited by L3AF, 13 January 2019 - 05:21 PM.

• GaryLShelton, Don_Homer, Losermaker and 2 others like this

#2 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:34 PM

Great plan! I think MT should make more effort on these topics. Personally I would also like a game timer eventually.

• L3AF likes this

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users