Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:03 PM

thinking-face.png

lol I mentioned if you would want blitz you would be one of the better ones doing it. You happen to be a great all around player as well as all the names mentioned I wasn’t saying thats how you play but all these names have beaten good players whilst blitzing in the past just as a proof that blizting is a viable strategy.
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#22 TemplateRex

TemplateRex

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:06 PM

just to mention 7 players that are really good at blitzing in opening when they want to and have a high rating Overlord Constrictor, Major Nelson, Spion, Unladen Swallow, Sekertsiss, Enigma and Henry dimerkant.

My comment wasn’t meant to suggest blitzing isn’t a viable strategy. I disagreed with you that such info shouldn’t be posted here. With every player you should be prepared for a blitz and be able to counter it effectively. That one completely unknown (to me anyway)played one blitz game against some other player hardly conveys sensitive information about the first player.
  • dop.7 likes this

I hereby grant explicit permission to all my opponents to record and publish my games as they see fit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users