Wnehme

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 3 weeks ago

Let everybody knows that he said racial slur against the Jew( which i am not)as :
Retarded Jew
Did hitler cremate your family
Did he send to gas chambers

#722 22900VoRselaar

22900VoRselaar

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

Case opened

thanks fairway 

#723 Bobby Dylan

Bobby Dylan

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 3 weeks ago

Let everybody knows that he said racial slur against the Jew( which i am not)as :
Retarded Jew
Did hitler cremate your family
Did he send to gas chambers

That is really terrible what that user said, disgusting. Very good you report him.
  • Wnehme likes this
The answer is blowing in the wind- Bob Dylan

#724 Wnehme

Wnehme

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 2 weeks ago

But weird that there is no action taken yet
These words should not be taken lightly

#725 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Captain

• Moderators
  • 762 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi

Player : " Wani65 " used abusive and annoying language 

https://imgur.com/yhN2nKw

kind regards

Maarten

The MT decided to give a 1st advice to Wani65 for inappropriate comments

• 22900VoRselaar likes this
I never lose, I win or I learn…

#726 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 2 weeks ago

But weird that there is no action taken yet
These words should not be taken lightly

Please be patient, MT is reaching a decision

It will likely be a PB

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#727 clarkdonglefritz

clarkdonglefritz

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted 2 weeks ago

Reporting user "KreepinDeath" for abusive language

https://imgur.com/a/eVoleaE

https://imgur.com/a/Rn4zZfp

https://imgur.com/a/XXXOSx1

Player surrendered before I could get all of the chat screenshotted.

Edited by clarkdonglefritz, 2 weeks ago.

#728 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 2 weeks ago

Reporting user "KreepinDeath" for abusive language

https://imgur.com/a/eVoleaE

https://imgur.com/a/Rn4zZfp

https://imgur.com/a/XXXOSx1

Player surrendered before I could get all of the chat screenshotted.

Case opened

#729 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 2 weeks ago

1.Disconnector  -- I try to avoid these cases AB. Have no idea what this player with mult accounts is so upset with. I contacted them via PM about the matter but they have chosen not to chat like a player might want to do-clear up situation. I understand it is easy to be rude during  a match but to carry on under several accts like Kill_Bill is doing is going to far when they have chosen to accuse me of provoking him/them and lying. Time to put up 1.Disconnector show me/us the proof or just stop yourself from typing this crap please ! :angry: :angry:   

https://imgur.com/a/TorA4jE

#730 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 2 weeks ago

1.Disconnector  -- I try to avoid these cases AB. Have no idea what this player with mult accounts is so upset with. I contacted them via PM about the matter but they have chosen not to chat like a player might want to do-clear up situation. I understand it is easy to be rude during  a match but to carry on under several accts like Kill_Bill is doing is going to far when they have chosen to accuse me of provoking him/them and lying. Time to put up 1.Disconnector show me/us the proof or just stop yourself from typing this crap please ! :angry: :angry:   

Hello, will open a case shortly when I have time.

It seems the player 1.Disconnector begins his awful chat once you call him kill bill. Now nothing he said it justified, but it seems that calling him bill did provoke him to start his abuse. I for one do not believe that he is kill_bill. What makes you think this? For one, platinum captain is too high (kill_bill is not skilled to this level), his chat is dissimilar, and Kill_Bill / Einsteins_Wife accounts use underscores not periods. In addition, the method by which 1.Disconnector and the Kill-bill aliases report is different.At least that's my assessment, but could very well be wrong. What makes you think the two are the same?

#731 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hello, will open a case shortly when I have time.

It seems the player 1.Disconnector begins his awful chat once you call him kill bill. Now nothing he said it justified, but it seems that calling him bill did provoke him to start his abuse. I for one do not believe that he is kill_bill. What makes you think this? For one, platinum captain is too high (kill_bill is not skilled to this level), his chat is dissimilar, and Kill_Bill / Einsteins_Wife accounts use underscores not periods. In addition, the method by which 1.Disconnector and the Kill-bill aliases report is different.At least that's my assessment, but could very well be wrong. What makes you think the two are the same?

Thank you Fairway for planning on opening a case.First off I did address them as bill--- "gl bill" that was all. I had seen were 1.Disconnector had filed a report a while ago but when I looked at screen shots Kill_Bill was shown. I just went back and tried to find it but some picts I don't have permission for and others have been deleted. I could be wrong-- hence I contacted 1.Disconnector by PM yesterday. The mail was un- read yet that acct and others were in forum yesterday. If you want to delete that part of my report no problem but I would prefer 1.Disconnect come here and clear up my confusion and state how/why they think it is okay to send chat like this. I think I also contacted another MT member about alias question a while ago. In regards to how/what aliases players use there is a well known Belgian that had similar habits as you describe but they have shed those habits of late. If you are not sure of the player I am typing about I can send it to you in PM--they have nothing else to do with this case. Here is a quick link to some of Einsteins_Wife/Kill_Bill chat.  https://imgur.com/a/SR7auEd
  I underlined similar comments that can be found in my screen shots. They both favorer using " kk" when using a certain curse. This is all secondary since one can have as many aliases as they want. Nothing to be penalized there.

Edited by R u Mocking Me ?, 2 weeks ago.

#732 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 2 weeks ago

Wasn't his issue the game rather than being called Bill or whatever?

That's the impression I got.

#733 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,450 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 2 weeks ago

Did you look at all the screenshots? Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

Adh: gl bill

Adh: bill please play or I will move 4 draw

Dis: I give you advice if don't stop this unreal sentence I report u

Dis: stop this *******

Then abuse starts

See also from Dis:

"provoke players because he himself can nothing"

#734 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 2 weeks ago

'Gl Bill' is a pre game comment, all the other chat is in the endgame.

#735 JoshJesh

JoshJesh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 2 weeks ago

another very rude player

https://imgur.com/a/X1xUMW4.

Moderator note: the name of the accused is undertaker 1

Edited by GaryLShelton, A day ago.

#736 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 2 weeks ago

He/they got worked up after draw request was sent. Still no idea why ? 

#737 1.Disconnector

1.Disconnector

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 2 weeks ago

I told you to show the hole Chat not only parts of it..Everytime the same with you,you don't shut up and provoke with your comments.

you ask after a Tie and there is no reason to ask.You lose game regular.

If you didn't stop to provoke and show the truth of the hole chat,then go and play other games.Your only Target is here to provoke players with your Rules bla bla bla bla where is no reason for it.I'm sick of your comments.Learn to play and leave the Chat closed .Your "GL" can you keep for you.

The MT must know that you always begins the Chat with provoke Sentence ..Show this the MT ....

#738 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey 1.Disconnector show you evidence ! You apparently wanted a showdown over this. Bill is a persons first name. That is all if you don't care for it state that not curse someone out as you have done--many times--control yourself ! As to where , when and what games I play I will do as I please. Contrary to you comments my match with you started with "gl bill" that is the whole start of match the arrow shows that is were chat started. I still don't know how this provokes you? I noticed you made no mention that you are or aren't Kill_Bill. You have shown up but you are not prepared ! No evidence ! No remorse ! No apology ! You are just restating things that I have already read from you.

#739 1.Disconnector

1.Disconnector

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Major

Posted 2 weeks ago

I told you shut up  and show the whole Chat liar

#740 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 2 weeks ago

I told you shut up  and show the whole Chat liar

Maybe where you are from bullying people gets you what you want but with me it gets you nada ! Feel free to request/ask me things though. I pointed out I have supplied my evidence. You are more then welcome to supply this BOMBSHELL screenshot that will show me and all others what you are going on about. Now with your last comment here - "liar" about what dude ! My last screen shot has you going off about "show the MT" since you refused to try to work out your issues in PM I did as you demanded and show the MT what ? About me. I did provide this evidence once more if you have something- please- present it. I and other know you know how to take screen shots. Lastly address the question about your accounts as requested or better yet sign into alias registry. I will add a please because sometimes a little kindness goes along way !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users