• Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:59 AM

i reporting Loganlogan

video in mp4 format

https://www.mediafir...-39-41.mp4/file[/size]

NebojsaN962, the MT will not open video files from websites where we are required to download anything. Please resubmit your evidence to us in a more ready-to-use format. Thank you.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#303 NebojsaN962

NebojsaN962

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 15 July 2019 - 04:00 PM

NebojsaN962, the MT will not open video files from websites where we are required to download anything. Please resubmit your evidence to us in a more ready-to-use format. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/AcBOoX9cEyE

Edited by NebojsaN962, 15 July 2019 - 07:08 PM.

#304 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:27 PM

He is a very good player, such a pity he has to make a point of being a do*che every time he plays. Anyway, I'm reporting Antony for draw refusal. I was playing with my other account, ΙΩΝΑΣ.

67192000_2800137643394544_13690431851997

67118692_1574985909303633_49216097675850

66667008_2343769289274617_60196670721899

66749861_1167963590053526_84047073026569

66631436_2440596472836597_74832169969437

66854653_751829658565860_728164279578420

66713313_410321782909742_852474436290556

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

-Plato

#305 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:09 AM

He is a very good player, such a pity he has to make a point of being a do*che every time he plays. Anyway, I'm reporting Antony for draw refusal. I was playing with my other account, ΙΩΝΑΣ.

Pretty thorough presentation, MN. The obligatory case will be opened, though it will be shut quickly I believe. :)

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#306 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:21 AM

Okay, thank you. We will re-open the draw refusal case against Loganlogan.  

• NebojsaN962 likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

#307 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,746 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:07 AM

And another one against nge lay : https://imgur.com/a/65azFwm

Thanks

Pending admin action player nge lay will have 113 points deducted from his rating and  he will also get a warning letter. 13 points will be added to garlick for the draw.

i77rs4m.jpg

#308 Angelos353

Angelos353

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:42 PM

Case opened.

any news on this?

#309 Lord Invader

Lord Invader

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 16 July 2019 - 02:17 PM

Reporting Redko for draw refusal.  I had a General and a Marshal against his Marshal.  His pieces at C8, D9, and E10 are bombs.  Note timestamp in first screenshot (8:56), and 2nd (9:07) along with greyed-out draw button.  Request addition of 11 points to my ELO and deduction of same from Redko.  Also request deduction of a loss from my w/l record.

redko-2.png

redko-3.png

redko-defeat.png

redko-defeat-2.png

Edited by Lord Invader, 16 July 2019 - 02:21 PM.

#310 redko

redko

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:10 PM

Reporting Redko for draw refusal.  I had a General and a Marshal against his Marshal.  His pieces at C8, D9, and E10 are bombs.  Note timestamp in first screenshot (8:56), and 2nd (9:07) along with greyed-out draw button.  Request addition of 11 points to my ELO and deduction of same from Redko.  Also request deduction of a loss from my w/l record.

redko-2.png

redko-3.png

redko-defeat.png

redko-defeat-2.png

Aah my friendly invador :)

still wondering why i should accept a draw??

i have a marshal, a lieutenant, a serg and a miner===> your flag is still possible.
that my pieces at C8,D9 and E10 are bombs....i dont see your point??
Maybe my flag is even free?? I dont have to tell you ;)
as we see it's you who didnt do any attempt to find my pieces...
there is not 1 rule saying i have to give my pieces for free to you?!

I take my time because i know you'll make a wrong decision with your general...at least i tried..no matter how long it takes ;)
For me it's only a draw if you take my last miner!

whatever the outcome is, i will never accept a draw in this situation!!

Have a nice day and see you next time xx :)

BTW you ask for 11points deduction? it's less than i got...

#311 SQA

SQA

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:02 PM

redko, you obviously does not know the rules. Once a draw offer is made it is you who carries the burden of advancing the game and your time is limited to ten minutes only. "Advancing the game" means that at minimum you must capture at least one piece of your opponent. If you fail to do so when after more than ten minutes the second offer is made, you have no other choice but to accept the draw offer. Otherwise you will be penalized with the mandatory deduction of 113 points.

Lord Invader, to prove your case you need the screenshots of two draw offers. You did not make the screenshot of the first offer so you don't have a strong case. Nevertheless you might be able to prevail this time for two reasons: (1) the chat window in the first screenshot implies that you had already made a draw offer, and (2) redko replied to your post and he did not deny that the offers were made, but instead admitted that he was under the mistaken belief that he had all time in the world to advance the game "no matter how long it takes," and even insisted "I will never accept a draw in this situation!!" Given these circumstances I am urging the MT to deduct 113 points from redko and grant 13 points to Lord Invader even though he did not take the screenshot of the first draw offer. 

• GaryLShelton, tobermoryx, Lord Invader and 1 other like this

#312 redko

redko

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:07 PM

redko, you obviously does not know the rules. Once a draw offer is made it is you who carries the burden of advancing the game and your time is limited to ten minutes only. "Advancing the game" means that at minimum you must capture at least one piece of your opponent. If you fail to do so when after more than ten minutes the second offer is made, you have no other choice but to accept the draw offer. Otherwise you will be penalized with the mandatory deduction of 113 points.

Lord Invader, to prove your case you need the screenshots of two draw offers. You did not make the screenshot of the first offer so you don't have a strong case. Nevertheless you might be able to prevail this time for two reasons: (1) the chat window in the first screenshot implies that you had already made a draw offer, and (2) redko replied to your post and he did not deny that the offers were made, but instead admitted that he was under the mistaken belief that he had all time in the world to advance the game "no matter how long it takes," and even insisted "I will never accept a draw in this situation!!" Given these circumstances I am urging the MT to deduct 113 points from redko and grant 13 points to Lord Invader even though he did not take the screenshot of the first draw offer. 

LOL

so because he THINKS he cant win anymore (while i'm SURE is still can) I have to accept a draw :P

Because he doesnt want to try anything i have to give away a win?

nice rule :P

And obvious, i dont know about the US but in europe there seems to be a different meaning of obvious.

No i will never accept a draw in this situation NEVER they can take all my points but no NEVER ;)

but still love you guys :)

Edited by redko, 16 July 2019 - 07:31 PM.

#313 SQA

SQA

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:21 PM

Because he doesnt want to try anything i have to give away a win?

First, your opponent did not ask to give him a win. He asked you to give him a draw.

Second, it appears you believe that you were not required to accept a draw simply because your opponent did not want "to try anything." Your opponent was under no such obligation. You are again ignoring the rule that when a draw offer is made, your opponent is not required "to try" to capture any of your pieces. This is so because once the offer is made the burden "to try" is on you, not on your opponent. The rule makes perfect sense because it is you who refused a draw and wanted a win.

Your last post clear indicates that you are not merely unhappy with the rules, but you are swearing that you will "never" follow them. In such a case you are essentially asking to be permanently banned. I see little reason why this request should be denied.

Edited by SQA, 16 July 2019 - 09:38 PM.

• Lord Invader likes this

#314 redko

redko

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:37 PM

First, your opponent did not ask to give him a win. He asked you to give him a draw.

Second, it appears you believe that you were not required to accept a draw simply because your opponent did not want "to try anything." Your opponent was under no such obligation. You are again ignoring the rule that when a draw offer is made, your opponent is not required "to try" to capture any of your pieces. This is so because once the offer is made the burden "to try" is on you, not on your opponent. The rule makes perfect sense because it is you who refused a draw and wanted a win.

Your last post clear indicates that you are not merely unhappy with the rules, but you are swearing that you will "never" follow them. In such a case you are essentially asking to be permanently banned. I am urging the MT to grant this request.

have you ever learned how to read my friend?

I didnt say give him a win...said give away a win ;) not the same!

i dont believe anything it's called an opinion :P

LOL a ban well if they want why not? 

i will NEVER accept a draw in this situation nothing will change that my friend!! 

Again something completly different from what you are saying :P

Edited by redko, 16 July 2019 - 09:45 PM.

#315 JoshJesh

JoshJesh

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:58 PM

Reporting germantank for draw refusal

https://imgur.com/a/4xnQh7J

#316 UnladenSwallow

UnladenSwallow

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:15 PM

have you ever learned how to read my friend?

I didnt say give him a win...said give away a win ;) not the same!

i dont believe anything it's called an opinion :P

LOL a ban well if they want why not? 

i will NEVER accept a draw in this situation nothing will change that my friend!! 

Again something completly different from what you are saying :P

maybe this is why you have that appalling 39% winrate because your knowledge of the game's rules is astounding (ly bad)

Edited by UnladenSwallow, 16 July 2019 - 10:15 PM.

#317 redko

redko

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 July 2019 - 10:28 PM

maybe this is why you have that appalling 39% winrate because your knowledge of the game's rules is astounding (ly bad)

LOL that's why my rank is higher then yours :P

you guys still dont know that quickgames are also in w/l ratio xD

lyxx

#318 SQA

SQA

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:35 PM

Reporting player autoplay for refusal to accept a clear draw when we both had bombed flags and no miners:

https://drive.google...mR24IvXN_r5tT5U

#319 Lord Invader

Lord Invader

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted 17 July 2019 - 01:20 PM

Thank you.  As I noted, if you look at the last two screenshots you can see that the "draw offer" button is dimmed, meaning I had made all three available offers and could not do so again.  I'll try to pay closer attention to this detail in the future.

#320 R u Mocking Me ?

R u Mocking Me ?

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:24 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum. Draw refusal is confusing for those that don't fully understand the rules. I suggest studying them while here, it may assist you down the road in QA or full games. In regards to your statement to the player US-unladed swallow you may also want to do a FULL search of your opponents and or forum members. The reality of the situation/comments may bring you more information. Just a thought !  ;)

LOL that's why my rank is higher then yours :P

you guys still dont know that quickgames are also in w/l ratio xD

lyxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users