Your Goals/Targets for 2019
Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:33 PM
Happy New Year everyone !!!
What are your Stratego goals/targets for 2019?
I think 1200 elo is an easy target for you
Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:54 PM
1. 10th or better finish in the WinterTourn (Finished 9th in the 2018 Wintertourn- would be nice to repeat that or do even better)
2. Finish 5-4-1 in the current WCO for a winning record (currently 2-4-1: would have to win out)
3. 20th or better finish in the 2019-2020 WCO
4. Reach Platinum marshal- didn't really improve on last year's ELO at all because I was so busy but hoping to play more ranked this year.
Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:36 PM
One of my goals is to play ranked games again , I haven't played any of them for years with Yellowhat. I'll try to get all my accounts as high as possible.
Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:14 PM
Best wishes for 2019!
My objectives for 2019 are to play 0 games of Stratego, but oodles of other games.
That's too bad. You spent a lot of time learning the game and communicating it to others. More videos would be nice.
- Dobby125 and rgillis783 like this
The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/
Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931
Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:19 PM
1. I'll let you guess
2. Play a few ranked games and get back up to around 900ELO
3. Beat Henry domerkant
- L3AF likes this
Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:03 PM
- Dobby125, TemplateRex and L3AF like this
Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:06 PM
1. Beat the only player I've never beaten: Hielco
2. Reach ELO 1050
- L3AF likes this
Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:28 PM
- Fks likes this
I hereby grant explicit permission to all my opponents to record and publish my games as they see fit.
Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:37 PM
- Fks and Napoleon 2ème like this
Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:42 AM
For my part
- Become the first swiss player
- do great in the Astros tournament
- 880 ELO
Posted 19 January 2019 - 09:04 AM
Actually... I'm over Napoleon 1 er !!
Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:35 AM
Actually winning a game once I reach Gold would be cool. I keep getting to 500 and then losing the next 2-3 games to sink right back down. I've never won a game as a Gold player.
Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:19 AM
wow, thank you for posting this thread! its cool to see everyones goals.
*create a stronger foundation for our community by fixing bugs!!!!
Add more features to the website, to improve profability so it can atleast pay for itself, and a developer to support the site more frequently.
Find time to play in my first tournament
improve my elo
make more friends
learn to play more aggressive
Edited by L3AF, 22 January 2019 - 02:37 PM.
- Losermaker and Dobby125 like this
Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:15 PM
My ambitions have increased intensely. I would llike to add some whipped cream on top of previous targets.
Edited by Don_Homer, 22 January 2019 - 05:15 PM.
- Nortrom and Napoleon 2ème like this
Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users