It has been some time ago since I joined the green team, we have, since then, I feel, tackled quite some policy and attitude issues.
Non-exhaustive list of things we have improved or/and introduced:
- Chasing policy
- Draw refusal policy (still not 100% perfect)
- Disconnect policy & sneaky rejoins
- Time wasting policy to tackle obnoxious players
- Given players the option to early on quit a game against a supposedly PB'ed player
- New step in penalty scheme so that the difference between 2nd (1 week) and 3rd (1 month) penalty is decreased. 2=1 week. 3 = 2 weeks. 4 = 1 month.
- Player redemption option
And perhaps the most important ones; a certain level of transparency, accountability and letting common sense prevail over the rulebook to increase serviceability.
There are still some other ongoing discussions that will be wrapped up soon™ regarding improvements (e.g. MT subforum)
On technical level there is not much the green team can currently get changed. This doesn't mean it will never happen, just that the MT limits itself (rightfully at this moment, I feel) to policy improvements.
I feel the MT is currently in a good shape, most cases are handled rapidly, the members of the team are fine individuals who want to solve cases and are willing to improve the rulebook(s) without getting caught up in back and forth debates too much and generally I experience the individuals being open minded and more interested in the opinion of the community (trials, polls, feedback).
With all this being said, I do not intend to hold this position indefinitely just for the sake of holding it. Should the community speak out its desire for me to stay on the green team, I will happily do so. If not, I'll just as happily pass on the torch to someone else.
Poll will end 2 weeks from now.