• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Major

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:36 AM

no comment ... 

m7boVf.jpg

Edited by Mikespa, 21 October 2018 - 08:00 AM.

#2 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,750 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:21 PM

Mike, it's the same old story. Something happened either prior to this game that caused this, or just after it where you received your correction for this.

Should this happen? No, but it's a fact of life here unless we can get programmers to fix the bug.

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#3 asmith

asmith

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Scout

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:09 AM

I have 2 problems the 1st is that i have not been able to download my personal profile pictures into the stratego game, Infact the pictures that I previously downloaded are gone!  I can only use the ones provided by stratego. 2nd, as of this morning Jan. 16th 2019, once my opponent & I hit "READY" the screen goes blank (in red). I've been unable to play anyone. 

#4 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

I have 2 problems the 1st is that i have not been able to download my personal profile pictures into the stratego game, Infact the pictures that I previously downloaded are gone!  I can only use the ones provided by stratego. 2nd, as of this morning Jan. 16th 2019, once my opponent & I hit "READY" the screen goes blank (in red). I've been unable to play anyone. 

Hey Asmith welcome to the forum! 

I believe if you want to use a personal stratego profile picture you must create your account with facebook and maybe via the app. 

If your running in to a red screen after both players are readied up then it is a connection strength problem by either you or your opponent. Chrome is most likely the best browser to play Stratego on if your using something else which might help you. 

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#5 Kartoffelfresser

Kartoffelfresser

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:00 PM

Hi, I have a problem. I can not log into any my accounts at the moment. When i press "login" the circle just starts spinning over and over again. I have waited up to 1 hour and still nothing changed. I am also very sure that I am using the right passwort . Did anyone have this problem before or knows what to do ?  

Update: still can not log in. It just says "E-mail or/and passwort combination are incorrect" even though I tryed to log in from one of my friends pc and it worked. Mysterious.

Edited by Kartoffelfresser, 22 January 2019 - 08:51 AM.

#6 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

You could try to reload game. Use chrome browser. Just a few thoughts. Good luck 

#7 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Lieutenant

• Moderators
  • 723 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:40 PM

Hi, I have a problem. I can not log into any my accounts at the moment. When i press "login" the circle just starts spinning over and over again. I have waited up to 1 hour and still nothing changed. I am also very sure that I am using the right passwort . Did anyone have this problem before or knows what to do ? 

It happened to me a few month ago but said that the Site was blocked at that moment. If it keeps loading I Believe it's more a problem of browser or connection, maybe you should check the wifi - rooter?

I never lose, I win or I learn…

#8 Fully134

Fully134

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:04 AM

Hi, i think I have a similar problem since today. When I try to log in I come to the Stratego side but its not online and after a few seconds it says "unable to connect sfs.stratego.com 443 Server timed out"

Update: still can not log in. It just says "E-mail or/and passwort combination are incorrect" even though I tryed to log in from one of my friends pc and it worked. Mysterious.

YouTube Channel:

PNDghGA.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users