New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:48 PM

GAME BOOTED ME OFF AND LOGGED ME OUT, LOGGED

BACK IN TO FIND I DROPPED IN RANK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

WON'T BE PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Marshall Ricketts, 31 January 2016 - 07:48 PM.

#2 QueenofHearts

QueenofHearts

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

OMG you dropped in rank too? Say it ain't so Joe. Too bad that you won't be playing anymore, but you can be assured that you will be missed. They'll probably have to shut down the servers and get to the bottom of this outrageous machine behavior to make sure it never happens again. 

• Fairway and Moriarty like this

Queenbee

#3 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,372 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Miner

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:12 AM

OMG you dropped in rank too? Say it ain't so Joe. Too bad that you won't be playing anymore, but you can be assured that you will be missed. They'll probably have to shut down the servers and get to the bottom of this outrageous machine behavior to make sure it never happens again. 

Lol totally agree queen. Of course you went down in your rank mr. ricketts. If you read any of the forum topics on this,that is what will happen. You just gotta live with it, it will inevitably happen. And you can't be so mad at some dumb glitch that you just suddenly stop playing and quit. Quite sad; if you get mad at everything that goes wrong in life, you will never succeed. Because you will spend your whole life being sad and complaining.

• QueenofHearts likes this
WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users