• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 6 days ago

I already suggested that the MT approach this using the classic methodology:

Let the punishment fit the crime.

If the name is any kind of variant of a historical mass murderer, rename them as cartoon characters:

Daffy Duck, or Sponge Bob, or F.Flinstone

A little bit of creativity can go a long way to keeping things less confusing, a bit more colorful, and it might even reach the eyes of the offending party and help to edify them, as doubtful as that may be, anything is possible.

This is indeed creative but I dont like the idea because of something you might not thought about. People will think that I like mass murderers and have been punished by MT :unsure:

Edited by Don_Homer, 6 days ago.

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

#82 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Marshal

Posted 6 days ago

This is indeed creative but I dont like the idea because of something you might not thought about. People will think that I like mass murderers and have been punished by MT :unsure:

What do you care what other people think about you??? No, really...it should not matter because you should already know who and what you are; and for those of us who do know you...we know you to be one of the nice people around! :)

We may be sure that the MT will not waste much time on this matter as this has very little value compared with other things they may handle relatively soon: rules improvements, and implementing more useful policies.

#83 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• Moderators
  • 2,013 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 5 days ago

In here, suggestions, discussions, feedback etc can be placed, as a means to keep the respective report threads for reports and also to further improve the community / MT relation.

You can take the off-topic bickering elsewhere (e.g. PM). They'll be hidden in a bit - gives you guys the time to copy/paste the contents into PM if desired.

Edit: 12 above posts were hidden, as they had little to no relation to the topic at hand.

• Fks likes this
"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users