josephwhite

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 August 2018 - 05:38 PM

I had 3 disconnects in a row when I clicked the "Ready" button while trying to play a game. 2 of the games were with active forum members (Jesus_Saves and Fks) and the other was with a 400 or so ranked player pomlnb. I don't have any proof and think it will be too difficult to worry about getting points back. Fks has video proof apparently, but it is difficult for him to edit out his setup.

My main concern is I'm not sure if this will keep happening. It was on Firefox with my main account. I tried refreshing the page and it did the same after that. However, on Chrome with my 2nd account "josephwhite v2" it works fine.

My internet connectivity isn't great, so possibly this could be a factor, but not sure why it was happening on one browser and not the other.

#2 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,122 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:07 PM

I had 3 disconnects in a row when I clicked the "Ready" button while trying to play a game. 2 of the games were with active forum members (Jesus_Saves and Fks) and the other was with a 400 or so ranked player pomlnb. I don't have any proof and think it will be too difficult to worry about getting points back. Fks has video proof apparently, but it is difficult for him to edit out his setup.

My main concern is I'm not sure if this will keep happening. It was on Firefox with my main account. I tried refreshing the page and it did the same after that. However, on Chrome with my 2nd account "josephwhite v2" it works fine.

My internet connectivity isn't great, so possibly this could be a factor, but not sure why it was happening on one browser and not the other.

I confirm I gained 11 points with out 1 move made vs Joseph white if Mt wants to give it back to him.

Joseph Fire fox client is not good for Stratego.com I used to glitch on there as well. You should only play on chrome.

• GaryLShelton likes this

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

http://forum.strateg...18/#entry461226

#3 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 5,348 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 16 August 2018 - 05:06 AM

I confirm I gained 11 points with out 1 move made vs Joseph white if Mt wants to give it back to him.

Joseph Fire fox client is not good for Stratego.com I used to glitch on there as well. You should only play on chrome.

Thanks for the honest and quick response, Fks. The MT will restore 11 points to josephwhite and remove them from Fks due to agreement between the two players involved.
  • Fks likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#4 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:48 PM

Hello

I had a bad surprise today.

I had 399 points, started a game, made my setup and then it cicked me out and I lost some points.

I started a second game again, made my setup and waited for my opponent to be ready, when I saw he was ready and game was going to start it kicked me off again and I lost some other points. Now I have 373, is it possible to give me 399 points again please?

Make me know

Thanks

I  never lose, I win or I learn…

#5 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 22 August 2018 - 09:49 PM