#1 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 810 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:56 PM

Welcome back to Tribal Council. Steelers has won his second immunity challenge after Unladen Swallow was forced to sit out. Additionally, Henry has chosen to give the second immunity necklace to Max.

You MUST respond to the following questions:

damon 13: Steelers made the comment that he is good at non-Stratego challenges. If he makes it to the Final Tribal Council, do his non-Stratego challenge wins help or hurt him in your eyes?
Fairway: Do you regret buying the challenge advantage?
steelers: You went right for the Knockout item and eliminated Josh hesitation, do you worry that this move could come back to hurt you if you are in the finals?
Unladen Swallow: You seem pretty confident that it will be you tonight, why should the other players keep you?
Henry Domerkant: Explain your decision to give the second immunity to Max.
Maxroelofs: Were you surprised that Henry gave you immunity, why?
Master Mind: Do you worry that Henry is more loyal to Synergy because he did not give immunity to a former Clown?

Votes are due by 23 GMT Sunday. Send them in the regular format.

Edited by astros, 15 July 2018 - 05:09 AM.

I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

#2 steelers

steelers

Sergeant

• Tournament Manager
  • 453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:16 PM

steelers: You went right for the Knockout item and eliminated Josh hesitation, do you worry that this move could come back to hurt you if you are on the jury?

If it does, so be it.  But his traitorous deceit had to be punished  :lol:

#3 damon13

damon13

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:27 AM

damon 13: Steelers made the comment that he is good at non-Stratego challenges. If he makes it to the Final Tribal Council, do his non-Stratego challenge wins help or hurt him in your eyes?

Actually neither.A win is a win and no matter the way it comes it is always welcomed so for me it doesnt really matter if that win is going to be on battlefield or outside of it as long as it is fair.

Stratego Captains Member

#4 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 July 2018 - 09:22 AM

Welcome back to Tribal Council. Steelers has won his second immunity challenge after Unladen Swallow was forced to sit out. Additionally, Henry has chosen to give the second immunity necklace to Max.

Maxroelofs: Were you surprised that Henry gave you immunity, why?

I'm happy to receive immunity from Henry, I don't know on what grounds he picked me but it's very nice. I'm just happy to sit here tonight at the tribal council without having to worry.

To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#5 Henry domerkant

Henry domerkant

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:03 PM

All i have to say is that my decision has nothing to with my team and i am still a proud clown
  • Master Mind likes this

#6 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,820 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:27 PM

I do not regret buying the advantage, as otherwise I would have bought nothing with my coins and it would have been a waste. I'm terrible at crosswords, however, so.. oh well

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series!  :D

#7 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:29 PM

Unladen Swallow: You seem pretty confident that it will be you tonight, why should the other players keep you?

I will have the opportunity to vote out any traitor in the final meeting. So don't make enemies with me now! :)

I'm not trying to make any enemies.. I did vote Napoleon because I thought he was the best player by far at the challenges, everyone else is about equal at the challenges imo...

Steelers: "traitorous deceit" 

You know steelers... you know you couldn't have beat him. I don't think what I did was so bad. You have to think about the big picture if you plan on winning the whole competition.

I still think I'm going to be eliminated.

Oh well.

I regret nothing, I think I have done what I thought was necessary. You would have lost to Napoleon if he wasn't eliminated. 

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 15 July 2018 - 02:29 PM.

• Fks likes this

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#8 steelers

steelers

Sergeant

• Tournament Manager
  • 453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:28 AM

Steelers: "traitorous deceit" 

You know steelers... you know you couldn't have beat him. I don't think what I did was so bad. You have to think about the big picture if you plan on winning the whole competition.

I still think I'm going to be eliminated.

Oh well.

I regret nothing, I think I have done what I thought was necessary. You would have lost to Napoleon if he wasn't eliminated. 

It's all in fun, no hard feelings outside of the game.  We all have our own thoughts about what is the best method to proceed through the game.

#9 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 810 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 16 July 2018 - 02:03 AM

Sorry the delay. Once the votes are read the decision is final:

Henry Domerkant

Master Mind

Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

10th person voted out of the Astros Survivot Series and the third member of the jury

Unladen Swallow

The tribe has spoken.

#10 Henry domerkant

Henry domerkant

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:16 AM

Why only 6 votes ?

#11 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 810 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Lieutenant

Posted 16 July 2018 - 05:54 PM

Josh was already out, it was not necessary to read the 5th vote against him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users