With things getting interesting, you want immunity this week. This challenge is called Stratego Hot Potato.
- One player will randomly be given a potato to start the game. They can pass the potato to another player by posting: *pass potato to [player name]* . The player named now has the potato and must pass it to someone else.
- A player cannot pass the potato back to the person they received it from
- Any player who holds the potato for more than 12 hours is eliminated from the challenge.
- After an unspecified number of passes or 36 hours the round will end. The player still holding the potato selects another competitor to play an elimination match against.
- Note a player cannot select the competitor who gave them the potato for an elimination match unless only two players remain
- An elimination match is played with normal 40-piece rules. The player who loses the match is eliminated from the challenge. If the elimination match ends in a tie, then sudden death Quick Arena matches must be played until one player is victorious.
- Players have 48 hours to schedule the elimination match. If no agreement is reached, then the default time is 20 GMT for two European players and 1 GMT for two American players. In the event that an American and a European player can not find a mutual time, then I will assist in finding a compromise.
- The player who wins the elimination match starts with the potato in the next round.
- The final player left standing wins immunity.
Edited by astros, 2 weeks ago.