#1 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 769 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 01 July 2018 - 12:38 AM

Perhaps the last immunity challenge will shake the game up. You MUST respond to the following questions before sending your vote.

steelers: You won the challenge by a handy margin, yet were not the majority answer for any of the challenge questions. Is it fair to say that you are playing an under the radar game and how does this immunity win change that?

Henry Domerkant: The players in this game think you are the most annoying player and that you will be voted out, can you work your way back into this game by aligning with some of the other players who were also maligned in the immunity challenge?

damon13: Why do you think that you were the most frequent answer for "Which player would you least like to meet in real life?" Will that question affect who you vote to win the game if you are on the jury, how so?

Unladen Swallow: Big names have gone down early in this game but you are still around, for now... Does the fact that you were voted most likely to be the next Synergy member voted out affect your loyalties to your old tribe?

Napoleon 1er: You are considered to be the best at challenges but do not have immunity tonight, should the other players take you out while they have the chance? Long term, are you a target once there are no more clowns because of your immunity prowess?

Master Mind: Do you think you gained an advantage by not participating in such a provocative challenge?

maxroelofs: Can you explain your poor performance in the challenge?

Fairway: Max believed that the majority of players thought that you were the worst and most annoying player in the game, are you still willing to work with him or are you considering joining the Clowns?

fks: Why do you think people consider you likely to win the Astros Stratego Series?

steelers has immunity, you cannot vote for him.

Your vote should be sent in the private message that I sent you at the beginning of the game (the one with your name at the message title). You are also encouraged to give me a brief rationale for your vote. You have until 23 GMT Monday to vote.

I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

#2 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 01 July 2018 - 12:54 AM

Unladen Swallow: Big names have gone down early in this game but you are still around, for now... Does the fact that you were voted most likely to be the next Synergy member voted out affect your loyalties to your old tribe?

Yes. I know that myself and Napoleon will be targets at some point as the top 2 remaining players in the game.

I accept that, it's part of the game.

No, I will not ally with the Clowns. I believe I have better chances of winning if I stick to the original team synergy rather than making any enemies.

Good luck to everyone tonight. 

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#3 steelers

steelers

Sergeant

• Tournament Manager
  • 453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:12 AM

I think I didn't get many votes because I'm a middle of the pack player.  Not the best, not the worst.  I've been vocal with my Synergy teammates, I don't think I'm under the radar among them.  But if winning immunity makes me any more of a target , so be it.

• Unladen Swallow likes this

#4 Fairway

Fairway

General

• Junior Tournament Management
  • 2,783 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 01 July 2018 - 01:14 AM

These hilarious questions are only divised to split Synergy up. Which won't happen

No, astros, I'm not going over to the clown side. 

• maxroelofs, Napoleon 1er and Unladen Swallow like this

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series!  :D

#5 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,063 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 01 July 2018 - 02:49 AM

BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, I WILL LOSE TO A CLOWN!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

http://forum.strateg...18/#entry461226

#6 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 01 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

Napoleon 1er: You are considered to be the best at challenges but do not have immunity tonight, should the other players take you out while they have the chance? Long term, are you a target once there are no more clowns because of your immunity prowess?

I agree with Unladen Swallow he and me are most likely on target for a future vote out, this is part of the game. The funny thing here is that those who are "highly visible" by either gaining immunity, winning challenges or simply post a lot are the preferred targets. In the contrary the most discrete people, those who are not very visible or do not post a lot are most likely to not get votes against them.  I think since the beginning of this tournament it's only fks and myself who never had any votes against us, For me i guess it is a bit of luck but for fks it's because he plays the "low visibility" very well. So for me he is most likely to win this tournament, that's why I didn't vote for me to the question who will be the winner of this tournament. So to answer your question yes I have no doubt I will be a long term target. but one thing is sure: Synergy for the win! ... keep smiling :)  

I wish also to say here that this last challenge where we were asked to express some negative opinions about other players may have left some bitter taste to some players. I hope everybody understands this is purely a game and most likely nobody was really thinking what he voted on these questions. At least for me I answered in a way to have a little bit of something for everybody because we were asked to do so but without any bad feeling. I enjoy playing with all people in this tournament, also those who have already been voted out and I would also be pleased to meet anyone in real life, nobody is the worst player and everybody is the best player.

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#7 damon13

damon13

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Sergeant

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:00 AM

damon13: Why do you think that you were the most frequent answer for "Which player would you least like to meet in real life?" Will that question affect who you vote to win the game if you are on the jury, how so?

I don't know thw reason, nobody can justify this even those who answered that. I won't try to give a full answer only Henry know me in real life and he know what type of person I am. Also he is not annoying. Also the people I vote out are not affected by what the think of me

Stratego Captains Member

#8 maxroelofs

maxroelofs

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 01 July 2018 - 10:23 AM

maxroelofs: Can you explain your poor performance in the challenge?

I filled Them in too quickly.
I dont feel grudge against anybody in this competition.
To watch stratego videos: https://www.youtube....HOHXWONQMsVcOLA

#9 Henry domerkant

Henry domerkant

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

If the game continues this way one of the toughests players whith no immunity will leave the game
I think more than one player should gain immunity
Otherwise we will se the worst players cotinuing
For example in the challenge vs the comptuter a good idea was to vote one player from the three worst times
As for me i am not in a good position because some players seem to fear me and avoid face me
But there are also 2 great players left in the game and now everyone has 66,66/100 chance to remain in the game

#10 steelers

steelers

Sergeant

• Tournament Manager
  • 453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 01 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

I would like to add that I hope nobody takes anything too personally here. For the "annoying" and "person I'd least like to meet" questions, I randomly selected a clown with no particular reason.  We had to choose somebody, and I have been loyal to my team, that is the only reason. But I don't find anybody here annoying, and would be happy to meet any of the players.

#11 Master Mind

Master Mind

Major

• Tournament Manager
  • 1,174 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:05 AM

>Do you think you gained an advantage by not participating in such a provocative challenge?

No, it wasn't my aim to gain any advantage though

#12 Henry domerkant

Henry domerkant

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:06 AM

I would like to add that I hope nobody takes anything too personally here. For the "annoying" and "person I'd least like to meet" questions, I randomly selected a clown with no particular reason. We had to choose somebody, and I have been loyal to my team, that is the only reason. But I don't find anybody here annoying, and would be happy to meet any of the players.

Of course it is just a funny game

#13 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 769 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:43 PM

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The eliminated player will be removed from the game immediately. I will now read the votes.

Henry Domerkant

Napoleon 1er

Henry

Napoleon 1er

Henry Domerkant

Napoleon 1er

Henry Domerkant

Napoleon 1er

Eighth player eliminated from the Astros Stratego Series and the first member of the jury:

Napoleon 1er

The tribe has spoken.
I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users