Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

ok ill be there

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#22 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

ok ill be there

... also watching the game England-Belgium? :)

• Unladen Swallow likes this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#23 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

i got the win, gg

• astros likes this

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#24 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,482 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

US won, gg

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#25 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,913 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 3 weeks ago

i got the win, gg

MUH8J2s.jpg

#26 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • 2,482 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

...no no US won not UK ...lol
  • Wogomite, Major Nelson and Fks like this

#27 Loco Luc

Loco Luc

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 2 weeks ago

Astros let's play sunday at 18h00 GMT.

#28 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• Other Tournaments Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ok
"Cool people do not quote themselves"
-Malcom Jansen

#29 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,913 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Win for Losermaker. A tasty hit on my unknown but suspected marshall with a rogue spy was a highlight. For him.

• Losermaker likes this

#30 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 2 weeks ago

astros - Loco Luc
TheOptician - Losermaker
ukboy007 - Balorion
Unladen Swallow - Napoleon 1er 2-0
You can arrange your matches here. Good luck!

What is going to happen with ukboy vs Balorion? Can we claim victory because neither their regular or alternate can play at the default time?

Edited by astros, 2 weeks ago.

-Malcom Jansen

#31 Losermaker

Losermaker

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

gg TheO.

@ astros, Josephwhite has posted availability with no reply from ukboy. Josephwhite also mentioned that this weekend was going to be difficult for him, so he tried to arrange earlier. Joseph posted availability, it was up to you guys to either swap ukboy with toby to try to get the game played, or its going to go to the default time. I don't see how you can take the win here...

Edit: I also talked to TheO earlier in the week about the game, and he asked for some extensions for both ukboy games but I haven't seen a response yet.

Edited by Losermaker, 2 weeks ago.

#32 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 2 weeks ago

gg TheO.
@ astros, Josephwhite has posted availability with no reply from ukboy. Josephwhite also mentioned that this weekend was going to be difficult for him, so he tried to arrange earlier. Joseph posted availability, it was up to you guys to either swap ukboy with toby to try to get the game played, or its going to go to the default time. I don't see how you can take the win here...

Edit: I also talked to TheO earlier in the week about the game, and he asked for some extensions for both ukboy games but I haven't seen a response yet.

Ukboy provided availability but in the wrong thread. I copied it over here and he can play for two hours starting from the times he posted. Since he provided 6 hours of availability, I think we should be able to claim it if needed.

Even if we use tobermoyx, what happens then? Since the WTTC has been strict about granting extensions, which I personally am not opposed to, we should get the win if your team cannot play at the default time and the game cannot be played later.

I would like to see the game played but want the WTTC to clarify its intentions before Sunday.

Edited by astros, 2 weeks ago.

-Malcom Jansen

#33 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 952 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ukboy, I think I have to step in for Balorion, as he is not responding. I don't have a lot of times available this week. Can you make it at 16-18 today, tomorrow or Sunday?

The match ukboy007-Balorion is automatically arranged for tomorrow, Sunday 18.00 gmt. If the two players can't make it their teams can use their alternates instead.

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#34 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 2 weeks ago

The match ukboy007-Balorion (josephwhite) is automatically arranged for tomorrow, Sunday 18.00 gmt.

Can we claim the win because they cannot show up at the default time?

-Malcom Jansen

#35 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 952 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Can we claim the win because they cannot show up at the default time?

Can ukboy007 or tobermoryx show up at the arranged time tomorrow?

#36 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 2 weeks ago

Can ukboy007 or tobermoryx show up at the arranged time tomorrow?

Yes

-Malcom Jansen

#37 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 952 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes

If ukboy007 (or tobermoryx) shows up on the default time tomorrow and neither Balorion nor josephwhite show up then the United Kingdom will be awarded the win.

#38 Losermaker

Losermaker

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ukboy, I think I have to step in for Balorion, as he is not responding. I don't have a lot of times available this week. Can you make it at 16-18 today, tomorrow or Sunday?

Ukboy, Sunday is now going to be difficult for me, and I'll be away from Friday/Saturday. So this evening or tomorrow evening are the only times that I have.

ukboy's times

Ukboy, I can't make any of those times.Can you make today or tomorrow?

The match ukboy007-Balorion is automatically arranged for tomorrow, Sunday 18.00 gmt. If the two players can't make it their teams can use their alternates instead.

That seems pretty rough to me that ukboy did not even communicate to arrange the match. You don't simply go "I can play then then and then" and not say anything if someone suggests another time. Obviously UK gets the win if they show up at the default, cause thats how the rules work, but maybe next time add a rule that if the teams cannot come to an agreement by X amount of days, the teams alternates must provide availibility.

• Wogomite likes this

#39 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Tobermoryx will step in tomorrow if UKboy can not play.

Seems that neither of the two greek players are willing to post their availability. 

#40 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Captain

• Moderators
  • 952 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 2 weeks ago

That seems pretty rough to me that ukboy did not even communicate to arrange the match. You don't simply go "I can play then then and then" and not say anything if someone suggests another time. Obviously UK gets the win if they show up at the default, cause thats how the rules work, but maybe next time add a rule that if the teams cannot come to an agreement by X amount of days, the teams alternates must provide availibility.

As astros pointed out, ukboy007 did post his availability, but on a different topic. josephwhite was aware of that, since he replied that these times didn't suit him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users