#1 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 768 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:24 PM

Synergy, welcome to Tribal Council. After four challenges, this is your first appearance here and tonight, one of you will leave the game. You are encouraged to respond in this thread to the following questions:

Unladen Swallow: During your tribe's discussion about who should sit in the challenge, max stated that you were the strongest player but then chose to bench you. If you played in this challenge, would your tribe have won?

maxroelofs: Can you elaborate on your decision to sit Josh?

Morx: As we approach the merge, dare you increasingly worried that your tribemates will target you because you are one of the better players on your tribe?

Napoleon 1er: After this tribal council, you will have a 7-5 numbers advantage over the clowns, will your tribe stick together to eliminate them after the merge?

steelers: After this tribal council, you will have a 7-5 numbers advantage over the clowns, will your tribe stick together to eliminate them after the merge?

Fks: You volunteered to sit out this challenge, why?

Please send me your vote in the following format:

Tribal Council 4: (Player that you want to vote for)

Your vote should be sent in the private message that I sent you at the beginning of the game (the one with your name at the message title). You are also encouraged to give me a brief rationale for your vote. You have until 23 GMT Monday to vote.

Please note that after all votes are cast they will be read publicly, but it will not be revealed who voted for who. 

I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

#2 steelers

steelers

Sergeant

• Tournament Manager
  • 453 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Captain

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:27 PM

Synergy, welcome to Tribal Council. After four challenges, this is your first appearance here and tonight, one of you will leave the game. You are encouraged to respond in this thread to the following questions:

steelers: After this tribal council, you will have a 7-5 numbers advantage over the clowns, will your tribe stick together to eliminate them after the merge?

I hope so, we don't want some clown winning this thing, do we?

• Unladen Swallow and Fks like this

#3 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:31 PM

Unladen Swallow: During your tribe's discussion about who should sit in the challenge, max stated that you were the strongest player but then chose to bench you. If you played in this challenge, would your tribe have won?

Well, I can't say for sure if I would have won or not. But I'd like to think so, I would have given it my best shot :)

I do admit I was a little surprised at the decision for me to sit out. 

We tried our best but unfortunately the rival CLOWNS defeated us :(

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 03 June 2018 - 09:34 PM.

• Wogomite likes this

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#4 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,063 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:34 PM

Fks: You volunteered to sit out this challenge, why?

Keeping the team in mind, I rely pretty heavily on my general to run my day to to day operations. Having a challenge where the general was to be useless so to speak is not really my cup of tea. 

I really hate to be in this situation I feel as if our family is losing a brother or sister or even I might get voted to the hell of clowns for all eternity, I am very scared but Ohana means family & family means NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND :(

• Wogomite likes this

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

http://forum.strateg...18/#entry461226

#5 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:43 PM

Morx: As we approach the merge, dare you increasingly worried that your tribemates will target you because you are one of the better players on your tribe?

I am more worried that we lost a round.Was expecting another Clown Council when Fairway won his game.

• Fairway and Unladen Swallow like this

#6 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:58 PM

Napoleon 1er: After this tribal council, you will have a 7-5 numbers advantage over the clowns, will your tribe stick together to eliminate them after the merge?

Bunch of clowns is a bunch of clowns and synergy is synergy ... team name tells it all, no need to comment

• Fks likes this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#7 Kambia

Kambia

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:18 AM

Aha! Can't see my nickname here! It seems that I have the immunity necklace :P 

Have fun. It's just a game! 

#8 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 768 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:26 PM

I will now read the votes, once the votes are read the eliminated player is removed immediately.

Steelers

Maxroelofs

Kambia

Unladen swallow

Maxroelofs

Kambia

Unladen Swallow

Fourth person eliminated from the Astros Stratego Series

Kambia

The tribe has spoken.
I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic