Photo

very abusive player in chat from fran44. Heads up to all!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 General Croz

General Croz

Spy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Silver Lieutenant

Posted A week ago

I am hoping an administrator sees this. Or can someone tell me how to get these pics to an administrator? This is a conversation that fran44 was having with me during our game. I ignored them for the most part which I think aggravated them even more.However I feel this player needs to be kicked off this site and not allowed to return. These comments are almost criminal. Not sure what the Spanish was all about? But as you see as soon as I said no abla they switched over speaking English.  Just keep an eye out for this jerk! There was much more to the conversation. Way too much to post.... Oh and yes ... I beat them!Attached File  photo (1).JPG   17.64KB   1 downloadsAttached File  photo (2).JPG   18.62KB   0 downloadsAttached File  photo (3).JPG   19KB   0 downloads

#2 rgillis783

rgillis783

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Miner

Posted A week ago

Hello General Croz welcome to the Forum ! You got win great ! You took screen shots even better. These players are rude you did well to report them. Next time you may get quicker response if you post these in multiplayer Topic of Abusive Behavior. I am not MT or Admin  so good luck and Have Fun. :)  

Looks like MT member Major Nelson found ya after all !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rgillis783, A week ago.

• Fks likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users