Koltonious

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze General

Posted A week ago

Greetings, I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue upon finding a player and beginning a match. Once both parties ready up it loads but is stuck at a red screen, this eventually times out and no one is declared a winner. I was curious if anyone was receiving similar issues and if so is there a solution and how to go about it.

I would try and calling the site itself but couldn't find a number, should anyone know the contact information I would greatly appreciate it. At his point given no definite answer Ii'm to assume the worse and my ties are probably perceived as some glitch and the site won't allow me to play or potentially I might've said something profane. Either way I'd love some answers and any information to point me in the direction of the solution helps.

Thank you for your time,

Koltonious

#2 Fks

Fks

Lieutenant

• NASF Committee
  • 679 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted A week ago

Hi Koltonious, welcome to the forum :)

The problem you have stated above I believe is a simple issue of wifi connection strength from either you or your opponent.
A good browser to play Stratego on is Chrome. If it doesn't end up being a wifi connection strength problem.

The way to contact the site Administrators for any future questions or request you have is by email. Customarecare@stratego.com

Saying something profane won't result in a glitch punishment :) (Though if you do swear a bit, you will be logged out)

-Fks

Proud Committee Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#3 Losermaker

Losermaker

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Captain

Posted A week ago

Hi,

As Fks said, chrome is good for stratego, IMO it is the best. I have used IE though and it takes a lot longer to load and doesn't run as smoothly. There have been times with IE where it will load and then some days it just wont (doing the blank red screen). In my experience the way to fix this is to clear your cache.

To do this go to IE then "Tools" and down the bottom "internet options" then under browsing history press "settings" and then finally press "view files" in the new pop up window.

It will bring up a folder with all your cookies and website icons etc. Select everything and delete all (this will mean that when you go to sites with IE you will have to re enter passwords and info that you previously had saved). Once deleted close all the windows and restart IE. Go to stratego.com and it should take you to an initial page with the youtube video. Enter your details in the top right and wait for it to load. I have had good success doing this so I think it should work for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users