#1 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 785 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 07 May 2018 - 02:25 AM

Welcome to the Astros Stratego Series. Over the next 14 weeks, contestants will be eliminated one by one until a sole survivor is crowned. Excelling at Stratego alone will not be enough to win, you must work with your fellow competitors to eliminate your rivals. However, watch your back as former allies may turn on you. 16 player, 14 weeks, 1 Sole Survivor.

Here are you tribes:

Ttribe A

Nortrom
TheOptician
Master Mind
texaspete09
Henry Domerkant
Sgt. Blkdog
General Rascal
damon13

Tribe 1

Morx
Unladen Swallow
steelers
maxroelofs
Napoleon 1er
Fairway
Fks
Kambia

Both tribes must pick a team captain. The team captain will be responsible for deciding who sits out when the teams have an unequal number of members and they will also be responsible for other logistical decisions. If the team captain is voted out, a new one must be selected. Tribes have until 18:00 GMT on Wednesday to pick a captain or one will be selected randomly. I will regard the first message appointing a team captain, as the tribe's official choice.

Both tribes are also encouraged to pick a better name. After the team captain is picked, he or she should give me their new tribe name. Your tribe name may not be changed once chosen.

Challenge 1 will be posted soon.

Good luck.

I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

#2 astros

astros

Stratego TM

• WC Online Team
  • 785 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Colonel

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:03 PM

Tribe A will now be know as Bunch of Clowns and will be captained by Nortrom.

Tribe 1 has renamed itself Synergy and is now led by maxroelofs.
I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users