#21 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,202 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

Friendly reminder the questions are still open. I'm ok with Q 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 being answered at a later moment.

Q 3 and 4 can be answered by a single individual. I suppose the others require some team effort. It's been a few days already, though.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog post

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”

#22 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:52 PM

Friendly reminder the questions are still open. I'm ok with Q 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 being answered at a later moment.

Q 3 and 4 can be answered by a single individual. I suppose the others require some team effort. It's been a few days already, though.

3. Don_Homer did contact us to express his interest in joining the MT before doing so publicly. But we didn't contact any of these individuals on our own accord about their willingness to join the MT.
4. As we were looking for potential replacements, several names were on the table. We contacted Moghedien, Losermaker and Master Mind to find out whether they would be interested in joining the MT. All of them politely declined our invitations.

• Nortrom and Napoleon 1er like this

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

-Plato

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

-Bruce Lee

#23 Nortrom

Nortrom

Marshal

• WC Online Team
  • 3,202 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

Thanks for clearing that up.

You mentioned three players were asked if they were interested. Could you share when they were asked? GaryLShelton opened a thread where players could announce their candidacies. Were the mentioned players asked before or after the "deadline" had expired?

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog post

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor”

#24 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,261 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for clearing that up.

You mentioned three players were asked if they were interested. Could you share when they were asked? GaryLShelton opened a thread where players could announce their candidacies. Were the mentioned players asked before or after the "deadline" had expired?

They were asked before the deadline had expired.

• Nortrom likes this

-Plato

-Bruce Lee

#25 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,292 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 05 May 2018 - 11:03 AM

But where it not for this democratic poll, you would have less chances yourself of joining the MT.

Wow, Major Nelson, I am deeply surprised by this statement of yours–it has a very bitter ring of arrogance to it. :o  It feels as though you are calling down from the top of the hill to someone trying to climb it, and you yourself are only at the top because someone lifted you and put you there.

This does not sound or feel like the usual you...really.

#26 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,261 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 May 2018 - 01:26 PM

Wow, Major Nelson, I am deeply surprised by this statement of yours–it has a very bitter ring of arrogance to it. :o It feels as though you are calling down from the top of the hill to someone trying to climb it, and you yourself are only at the top because someone lifted you and put you there.

This does not sound or feel like the usual you...really.

There is no arrogance in this post. I meant that Don_Homer may have a lot of votes because of the "anti-Nortrom/ Morx/ astros supporters" as Nortrom said, but on the other hand Nortrom has proved through this poll that he is the most popular candidate right now, so it's actually better for him that this poll exists. If you interpret what I wrote as having to do with my being a mod and illustrating superciliousness to Nortrom because he is trying to become a mod, then you are wrong.

-Plato

-Bruce Lee

#27 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 735 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:17 PM

I am happy with this statement. It clearly shows the voters that the public opinion matters more for MT recently.

#28 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,292 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:21 PM

There is no arrogance in this post. I meant that Don_Homer may have a lot of votes because of the "anti-Nortrom/ Morx/ astros supporters" as Nortrom said, but on the other hand Nortrom has proved through this poll that he is the most popular candidate right now, so it's actually better for him that this poll exists. If you interpret what I wrote as having to do with my being a mod and illustrating superciliousness to Nortrom because he is trying to become a mod, then you are wrong.

I am happy to hear from you, Major Nelson–thank you for your kind answer. It is my mistake for misunderstanding your meaning and I appreciate hearing from you. :)

By the way, will you please tell Jeannie to stop making it rain in Roger's house...he now has an unintended indoor swimming pool. Thank you.

• Major Nelson likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users