#21 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,746 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:43 PM

Strategodale has already had it's glorious season's finale.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

See this thread my blog posts

eOMDNAj.png

#22 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 713 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:09 PM

1. Existence of Forum Union

Clearly served a purpose of satire where MT was leaving some areas uncovered.

Proven quite resourceful in preventing players from becoming repeat offenders by changing these players attitude (training and warning). Something to learn from for the MT.

2. Continuation of StrategoDale

Lonello is wrong there: 50 episodes were promised by the author and there was a grand finale of the season at episode 50.

One of the things I would put under the heading of: Lonello is incorrectly informed again.

3. Team Elections

Not a big fan as such, I prefer the moderator removal procedure to be implemented. But we have to do something to give more power to the users, to prevent long forum conflicts like the one in the past few months. Giving the user community no way to show they are unhappy/want change will lead to more issues.

4. Maximum Term for MT member

There is no need if the team is well functioning to have a maximum term. And with a Moderator removal procedure, the user community can always deal with bad MT members. As I have said many times, we all know that everyone here is a volunteer, you have to do real bad before users want you out.

5. Square Rules problems

Time to start working on making some solutions.

6. Bugs

Bugs and cheating are sometimes aligned, like the glitch cases. MT should at least be in charge of the list so we know what can happen, even if some things cannot be fixed. FAQ is usefull too.

7. Private Statuses

Very handy for reading, especially when you are on the phone, traveling

8. Replacement MT member for Lonello

Best is to pick from the most skilled people that have shown that they want change.This offers the best chance to reconcile the whole user community.  Nortrom, Astros and me are three of those. Astros said in another thread he prefers Nortrom or me to take the position.

9. Demotion of Dutch Tournament Managers and queenbee1

The Dutch Tournament role was empty for a long time. It was correct to clear it up, communication could have been a bit better, I would have put a post on the forum and to the individuals involved to let them know. I do not know enough about the queenbee1 tournaments to comment on that.

10. Honorary Status of demoted staff

With giving Lonello the title honorary staff (after being voted out by his team for clear misconduct) it should probably be renamed Extended Mailbox User or such. If it is called honorary staff, it should be for people who left the office honorary.

11. Hiding posts

Current policy looks ok

12. Treatment of Abusive Posts

I have plans to improve the processing of these. A process and ethics discussion should take place in the team. Process improvements can be made to improve the speed and the quality for end users.

13. Closing of Cases without a verdict

Very much undesired.

14. Sharing of PMs

We probably need improved rules for this. Talking 1:1 is different that having a workgroup of 10 or mass mailing 50 people.

I am very much in favor of full privacy for 1:1 messages. When the audience gets bigger, it gets more blurry.

15. Demotion of Lonello

It took too long, but I am happy that the MT in the end used procedure 1.4 to vote him out.

16. Gravon

As one with a business background I am in favor of executing the site policy rules regarding soliciting and advertising for competitors. These rules are not there to protect the end users of the game, they are there to protect the ownership of the site.

We need them to be able to make money off this site. If they make money, they might help more with the much needed software improvements and maintenance.

17. Behaviour of Gary

I agree with The Prof and Napoleon that Gary did the right thing by starting the vote. In the posts above Lonello seems to be a disgruntled ex-MT member that always blames other people for the bad things that happen to him. We have seen plenty of those attacks from him on other people in the past few months.

• berre likes this

#23 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 01 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

Forgive me for not re-quoting the entire passages above, but now Lonello has had his say it seems to me that he has raised 17 issues (in no particular order) that need attention and clarification from MT. 

3. Team Elections

5. Square Rules problems

6. Bugs

7. Private Statuses

11. Hiding posts

14. Sharing of PMs

15. Demotion of Lonello

16. Gravon

17. Behaviour of Gary

It is difficult to know exactly where MT currently stand on almost all of the above issues - I'm not asking for an essay per section, but if the community is to move on and start resembling normality again I feel that the first point of call is to address the many areas of concern that the outgoing member has raised. I'd also like to hear the views of the MT candidates on the above points.

Lonello here brought some serious accusations in the forum. However the people involved did not respond yet. I think TheO made an excellent summary here. I would like to know what the reaction is from the MT, and especially Gary since he is accused of several serious things. Does he denie it, is it all thruth or is it partial truth? I think this is important.

Molto Bene, Thats a nica Donut !

#24 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:31 PM

These attacks upon GaryLShelton are cowardly, deceitful, and rubbish.

My dislike of this post is that it comes with the veneer of, “I am here for all the good guys,” but is nothing more than a series of complaints, false accusations, and “I am a poor victim”–this post is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I have the greatest respect and admiration for TheOptician, and there are points raised here that need to be discussed by the MT (3–14), but lonello is irrelevant and lonello’s nastiness has raised my ire. I can answer to some of this material first hand.

Forum Union started one day well before the current drama when a tobermoryx made a Draw Refusal complaint that was very clear, to which Fks responded:

http://forum.strateg...e-2#entry444620

tobermoryx responded in kind:

http://forum.strateg...e-2#entry444621

and then I came up with the term as humor to serve the purpose:

http://forum.strateg...e-2#entry444640

When lonello’s viciousness was reaching its peak, the term Forum Union came to represent a voice against the deadlocked environment continuing as satire, but as I observed it, also pointing out what was supposed to be a logical conclusion to the complaint to which the Forum Union was addressing.

As I understand it, Nortrom promised 50 episodes, the last installment was published three days before lonello’s post here.

The following items should be discussed:

Spoiler

15. Demotion of Lonello, and 17. Behaviour of Gary

In The Night With The Long Knifes Gary came in for the kill on not me alone but on the entire Dutch Staff. There had nothing been going on for weeks, all peace and quiet, and we were just finalizing the above plans...

This is such a blistering example of the rubbish that got lonello into trouble in the first place and he still has not learned his lesson! We don’t know what the MT imposed upon lonello to keep him quiet, but I have the greatest suspicion that they had to come down hard on him to keep from posting his usual inflammatory material. I do not believe that he remained tacit of his own volition, but I could be wrong about that.

Singling out Gary is not only rubbish, but a pathetic attempt to bring him down. He tries to align Gary’s popularity with some devious activity by Gary, and this is lonello’s dishonesty and downright petty nastiness at its lowest level–Gary earned his popularity by simply being Gary. How did lonello get voted out? Because ALL of his colleagues voted him out. Gary’s behavior? Gary could have sent 10,000 private messages the world over, but that still would have had no impact on the other MT members, and they certainly voted to remove lonello and not to keep him. He would like to blame Gary and portray him as a villain, but this is only further evidence of the malicious lies and exaggerations that come out of this guy’s disturbed thinking, all the while painting himself as the innocent victim who was only trying to do right.

Here is a perfect example of a typical lonello distortion of the facts:

If you're bullied away like Ouwesok and Have Fun have been as they didn't serve the right agenda, for Gary there was just one plan: to frustrate them. Gary often argued punishment on Ouwesok for instance, and many times hid his posts.

First off, OuweSok left because he reached his goal–he got to Platinum all on his own, he created a series of videos and tutorials and then left because, in his own words, "It is time to move on, as I have bigger IRL fish to fry right now, like a new job." Gary had good reason (and so did tobermoryx) to hide particular posts of OuweSok, so don’t leave out facts because if you do, that would make you a liar, lonello. Making fun of someone’s gender repeatedly is unacceptable. Oh, you forgot to mention that fact, lonello. Witholding facts and truth constitutes a lie.

I always have as it is my goal in life to do good for people in distress. 

When I came to you in distress, and humbled myself before you, even going so far as to tell you my hands were open faced at my sides (as an act of offering you an olive branch), and then asked you for help, you took the opportunity to rub my face in someone’s arse and then laugh about it, lonello.

It Takes Two to Tango

Spoiler

If you stay true to yourself nothing can hit you.

That’s right, lonello, except when the exaggerations and lies are exposed, the truth will hit you.

Edited by KissMyCookie, 01 May 2018 - 03:32 PM.

• Morx likes this

#25 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 902 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

It would be usefull if Gary responded himself.

#26 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:40 PM

He doesn't have to respond to accusations based upon lies and exaggerations.

You didn't read my post, Don_Homer, because you responded too quickly. Careful...you will make another mistake if you criticize me and the post without having read it from start to finish.

Edited by KissMyCookie, 01 May 2018 - 03:41 PM.

#27 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,746 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

DH, there are like 50 unanswered questions on the forum for lonello that you didn't seem to have any issues with. Why do you suddenly wish that gary answers yours? (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, I'm just point out some hypocrisy from your side once again)

eOMDNAj.png

#28 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 6,371 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:51 PM

Forgive me for not re-quoting the entire passages above, but now Lonello has had his say it seems to me that he has raised 17 issues (in no particular order) that need attention and clarification from MT.

3. Team Elections
5. Square Rules problems
6. Bugs
7. Private Statuses
11. Hiding posts
14. Sharing of PMs
15. Demotion of Lonello
16. Gravon
17. Behaviour of Gary

Once again TheOptician's ability to reduce to absolute essentials shines. Thanks immensely for the work that entailed, TheO.

My general feeling is one where we all try to allow things to heal at this point. Healing is needed for the MT and community both. My comments to the above list of TheO would not be much different than those of Morx and Napoleon 1er (except that Morx has to know the Gravon issue is dead), and I don't want to come off as childish with a tit for every tat that Lonello wrote. The others have answered adequately in the main. For the parts specifically against me I will state that I did have an ongoing pm with Nortrom and Morx separately at first and then together for the last few weeks prior to Lonello's departure. That they began the pm's to me in no way would relieve me of duty not to share sensitive information with them. But that didn't happen I will say, and they can attest to how they often asked me specific questions amidst discussions and always they got vague answers back in return when the issue was not about my personal opinions but MT business. Being similarly minded about Lonello, I gave some of my opinions about him and how we might go about removing him, but there was never a pm shared that shouldn't have been shared, nor sensitive inside information except that at the end I was angry with them that tobermoryx had announced his resignation over the whole issue, when he hadn't done that yet, except to his colleagues, and so that was a bit ahead of the gun. But it didn't bother tobermoryx very badly who quickly forgave me for the gaff and things went on.

I hope saying these things doesn't spark a new debate cycle. I still consider danis_p_gr a friend even though he has issues with my actions, and I even will say this: Lonello had many good moments over the years. We disagreed over much but agreed on more. And I would hope he knows that if we ever meet in person, I'll reach out to shake his hand, rope-free. ;)
  • Napoleon 1er and DISLIKE like this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...931#entry468931

#29 Fairway

Fairway

Marshal

• Moderators
  • 3,246 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:29 AM

That proves that Gary acted in the heat of the moment and took a biased decision based on his personal anger. At least the rest of MT rose to the occasion and corrected this imperious behavior.
Based on this decision, I request a case to be opened against GaryLShelton for power abuse.

This is a ludicrous and absurb assertion. If Gary were to be accused of abuse of power Lonello would have been banned from the forum months ago. I have nothing against you but use your brain to think before posting preposterous statements against a person of utmost importance and devotion to the site.

WINNER of the first ever Astros Stratego Series! :D

#30 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 902 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

Lonello has been flagged by Gary. That means he cannot login anymore (he told me that). I offered him to post on his behalf on the forum and here is his message:

''OK so this is what this forum has come down to now. What is allowed for Staffmembers is opening farce cases by the fillibuster (completely un-Staffmanlike behavior) but if a regular member (who should enjoy MT's protection for the low status) simply asks the result of an already existing case, you get banned over it and your account erased, which by the looks of it can not even BE restored despite the verdict about it now.

That while I had already left, only have returned on some comments others made to me so I felt compelled, then my last post I pitched in my last pennies as Don had retracted his candidacy and apparantly there were still some misconceptions about my departure by roeczak (who made overall a very fine post by the way). Don was kind enough to post this on my behalf now since I couldn't for my account no longer exists. After I had pitched in and said Lo Out being truly done, I then just stopped by the Abuse section just to see how MT was doing the chores (hadn't been there since last month), then saw there KMC actually attacking me again, which came totally unprovoked. There was an MT case open against him, and he called that Lonello's case against him... hadn't talked to the guy in months as he was on my ignore list like the rest of the PB-clique.

Internally, I had said by the end of last month, that I would at least be finally free now to defend myself. That was the silver lining. I was even below Staffmembers Nortrom/Morx so I now would start enjoying the Protection of MT. Ofcourse earlier I was the highest authority so never could say a thing for that would be called Powerabuse; we were couffed. The other way around I have even defended Morx and Nortrom behind the scenes many times when was argued they should be flagged for all their spamming harassment. MT never layed a finger on them although they fully deserved the flag being worse than last summer's Korean bots.

Anhyway, my last action here was I made clear no "Lonello vs" cases exists ofcourse, just "MT vs" ofcourse on what KMC was inquiring about and prooved that MT had actually praised me for the communication in the case, and I asked myself how the Open case against Nortrom/Morx was doing. All those F-bombs, all those Middlefinger pictures erected against MT, all the insults and attacks, I was curious to know and I actually agreed with KMC it would be good to have closure at some point. I showed me asking MT about it too by the end of April, but never got an answer.

Then the next day Danis approached me telling about this ban Gary put over me. I was like him flabbergasted as this indeed clearly constitutes power abuse. All MT-members have always been of exemplary behavior here, I've been extremely reluctant myself but so have Major Nelson, tobermoryx and MTinsley always. Gary on the other hand has been on a constant focus, I have a long list of a dozen cases where MT took Gary's action back. He even hid posts other MT-members had liked, and even posts other MT-members had produced, as I for example argued strongly the day before Gary's Stunt when he had hid one of mine. If I'm one thing, it's that I am a Teamplayer and you just don't do this. You engage these things in the calm and not undermine your colleagues.

What I have always stressed is that MT-members have prerogative powers which have been given by the highest authority: Admin. However, if you constantly misuse your powers, do not follow proper procedure with it, and do not learn from it, you'll have to pay the price at some point. I have addressed this point many, many times, and had made note internally that if one MT-member constantly works against The Team like this, he should have these powers revoked; Admin can simply do this by unboxing Gary. It is right one case independantly does not constitute Powerabuse at all but a barrage of incidents do, so I agree with Danis this clearly constitutes Powerabuse. 

You would think one would show some restraint if his actions are constantly taken back, this point I brought won't come new to MT either. But Gary is relentless, that much he has shown very clearly by now. He just keeps acting outside the Team but banning like he did now is really the newest low ever for him, just because he wants to suck up to the PB-clique. Here he fully endorsed the case against KMC (appearances to the contrary) and if he hadn't endorsed it, all he needed to do was to vote a no case and move for closure. He never did!

I asked Gary many times internally to own up to what he did. For instance the hiding and editing of Nortrom's Award ceremonies which enraged Nortrom. Moments later he started his farce cases for he believed Napoleon to have hid his posts. Same for Morx on the Gravon issue; Gary flipflopped his vote which enraged Morx and and shortly later he ambushed Major Nelson, taking it out on him. Action - reaction, clear to everyone's eye, but Gary simply shuts his mouth and in this case let Major Nelson and Napoleon hang for his own actions. 

Very many members have argued this forum now tolerates very bad behavior and even rewards it... there is probably not one like it in the world. I always warned for cliquist influence, but the clique has won, the Ivory Tower is being set up, and any sound on the contrary gets banned. How ironic it is that dozens of farce cases may be opened on the Abuse section, then when I simply counter half a word against the newest nonsense, and ask to a case that is actually OPEN, gets me the flag. I best look at it from the bright side. When we have this new Mugabe Team they will always look back at me, the most outspoken one. And think "well, we can't do this to such and such member, for we will actually be doing what Lonello always accused us of". Hopes up this will help the community in the future! quote out"

''ps. This time I ofcourse expect Swallow and KMC to petition on my behalf
now, and fight the unjustice.''

Edited by Don_Homer, 10 May 2018 - 01:15 PM.

#31 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:15 PM

Lonello has been flagged by Gary. That means he cannot login anymore (he told me that). I offered him to post on his behalf on the forum 

@Don_Homer–Here, you have posted a statement that is either incomplete or out of context–the quote here is incorrect at this time as MT has already unanimously lifted the flag on the account; so, perhaps it is just a question of either admin restoring the account, or the MT needs to do something additional so that the account is active.

This is from two days ago:

The MT has decided to reverse Lonello's ban from the forum.

and here is confirmation of MT's vote:

...the reversal of the flagging was unanimous and I even voted for it myself because I agree...

The post has been left hidden because of the recognized violation of publishing pm's.

It really is helpful when you are posting current information and sharing some of your feelings about things, but in this case, it is a misrepresentation of the facts and that can be a perilous course. Please, and I ask you politely, would you please read over key points in a subject's thread BEFORE you comment incorrectly..again, please? You have an established pattern of doing this and in this case it is not helpful.

I read your post and I had thought that something entirely new had taken place and it got me worried–over nothing, DH. Please be careful.

Thank you.

#32 Don_Homer

Don_Homer

Captain

• Members
  • 902 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:26 PM

Kmc,

Please use your brains before attacking me once again. There is no false statement. The flagging has been lifted (ironically Gary voted for this himself too). But Lonello can still not login. He said it can take 6 weeks and he is uncertain if he will have his messages back then. If Lonello could login I didnt have to post on his behalf, very easy logic.

Anyway I also agree with previous message of Danis. It is a very good guess that Gary did this flagging with grudgefull intentions. He probably knew that Lonello could not login for a longer period after the flagging (most severe punishment of an MT member). 

Edited by Don_Homer, 10 May 2018 - 01:27 PM.

#33 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,746 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:29 PM

http://forum.strateg...er/390-lonello/

I thought & hoped the issue would be resolved. If the account is actually flagged, it will show "you don't have permission" or something similar.

Lonello

Member Since 23 Mar 2013
OFFLINE Last Active A day ago

eOMDNAj.png

#34 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

Please use your brains before attacking me once again.

First, Don_Homer, I was not attacking you. I was very polite and even indicated my intent to be so–I am sorry you feel otherwise. Your comment is needlessly too aggressive and unkind.

There is no false statement.

Lonello has been flagged by Gary. That means he cannot login anymore (he told me that).

Anyone reading this would draw the conclusion that the account was STILL flagged–it is not, thus it is a false statement. A better statement would have been:

"Since lonello's account had been flagged by GaryLShelton, and even though MT has reversed the flag/ban, lonello is still unable to log on to the forum until this is resolved, and this could take some time. Therefore, i am posting something on his behalf."

This would have been a very clear premise and certainly one to garner far more sympathy.

It is a very good guess that Gary did this flagging with grudgefull intentions. He probably knew that Lonello could not login for a longer period after the flagging (most severe punishment of an MT member). 

This may represent your opinion, but you are jumping to a baseless conclusion, and it is exactly this kind of poor thinking that got lonello into a very bad situation–even in the statement you posted just now on his behalf, he wrote:

then saw there KMC actually attacking me again, which came totally unprovoked. 

This is not even close to reality–he came on the forum, spewed forth more of his wild fantasy and I responded, not attacked, a very specific passage. lonello's post remains hidden.

Facts, DH...facts.

Please use your brains before attacking me once again.

You would be wise to heed your own advice, DH...if you can.

#35 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:45 PM

@Lonello–

''ps. This time I ofcourse expect Swallow and KMC to petition on my behalf

now, and fight the unjustice.''

If you are serious about wanting to communicate directly with me in a PM, with my guarantee of privacy and respectful treatment, then I am at your service–no joke–I will wait to hear from you.

R.

Edited by KissMyCookie, 10 May 2018 - 01:45 PM.

• rgillis783 likes this

#36 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,345 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:05 PM

The flagging by MT can only be reversed by admin.

#37 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,345 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold General

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:06 PM

Though I believe it has now been reversed.

#38 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 713 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:37 PM

Posts moved to a more appropriate place. @MT: thanks :)

• maxroelofs likes this

#39 Lonello

Lonello

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Marshal

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:16 AM

It is a perfect one, Fairway, and I ask MT to act accordingly. Gary has a very long history of Powerabuse so I completely stand by Danis's statement. He is not only triggerhappy but he also never learns and remains to act counter the Team. So that's why these powers should be unboxed as this will force him to consult with the Team first.

This now is the first time again I am actually trying to log in but it's completely empty! All my PM's for all these years, everything, still GONE. I am really destruct about this. 

To MT I would like to recollect what all we did for WCO-team to keep their big accounts safe. Mind they were outraged for the 'library-status' of it. We created this whole Honorary section for them, just to meet their demands! With things reversed now, it is just appolling with how much neglect Gary will simply ban an equally big account like mine, unknowing and unconsidering the consequences, just with total disregard. The complete opposite of all the care we did for WCO.

And we did not ban them or anything like that. All my contacts, all conversations, everything is simply gone... I call on MT to correct this! Or anybody, try PM'ing me, and tell what you see?!

Gary's double standard is clear here.... what if I were to use the vocabulaire of Nortrom and call moron Gary, tyrant Gary, put a middlefinger picture up and a lot more? And that's just the misconducts until February when I stopped reading their posts. If any other member would do this, he'd get a WP from Gary but being Nortrom's puppet he gets a free pass... will be interested to see if I am banned again now too for saying these words. My account seems lost anyway. And in any case it is also wonderous the community still sees no verdict on this case I inquired for and got banned over it.

So downplaying this is wrong. Several members have already individually told me they are probably next to be banned. That's one way of creating peace: just bully away the good members and ban the rest.

Mob rules.

Lo

#40 TheOptician

TheOptician

Marshal

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,484 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:15 AM

Lonello has now created a 'Circle of hypocrisy'.

He doles out a WP to a certain member for sharing pms, despite having shared them himself. He then continues to share pms once off the team, and when he becomes the recipient of a punishment, in a dramatic reversal he now claims 'Abuse of power'.

Surely there is an award in the making?...
  • Fairway, KissMyCookie and Unladen Swallow like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users