#1 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:44 PM

For a lot of forum users, the forum is like a maze and it is often difficult to find your way around.

To help there, the First Official Forum Federation (FOFF) will now start posting.

If you have issues or like to join, post in this thread or in any other thread in the General Forum.

We are not enforcing forum policy or doing any work relating to Draw refusals or Topics of Abusive behaviour, but please do not confuse us with MT for this reason.

First Official Forum Federation

#2 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:48 PM

Current memberslist:

1 Morx

2 Fluffyrabbit

#3 Nortrom

Nortrom

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:27 AM

On behalf of the Forum Union, we wish the First Official Forum Federation best of luck achieving nothing in the near fu-ture. 

The Forum Union usually doesn't approve of competitors, so the Forum Union is glad the First Official Forum Federation has much different goals and vision, aswell as different daily operations opposed to the Forum Union.

Forum Union - Serviceable to all players / forum users. Your concerns are our  concerns and will be handled with highest priority.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

#4 Unladen Swallow

Unladen Swallow

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:07 AM

On behalf of the Forum Union and all Geniune Forum Users, we wish you the best of luck.

As you have similar goals to the FU, maybe you could consider joining our alliance? We could be collectively known as the Forum Union's Community Key Official Free-speech Federation. 

Edited by Unladen Swallow, 16 April 2018 - 01:13 AM.

• Nortrom likes this

I used to play against a few drunken idiots in College and University. I just recently discovered this game online, playing my first matches against real-world opponents. After 100 games, I'm now one of the top 10 players in the world. 

#5 Napoleon 1er

Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:07 AM

... looks like you are more like a Forum Unique Clique Keening Your Outright Unsatisfaction At Lonello's Libels ... not sure your association will have great success ...😉

Edited by Napoleon 1er, 16 April 2018 - 11:07 AM.

• Nortrom, Morx and Unladen Swallow like this
If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#6 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:13 AM

If I speak for the FOFF, we are not a clique, that is a total misconception. But we do allow people to join us.

The FOFF acts independent of other forum bodies such as NASF, WCO, MT or FU.

The only action so far where we supported the greater good of the site is in the Lonello Demod poll by actively asking MT to act on the standing resolution (23-8 vote to demod Lonello).

I hope MT (not lonello) takes our advice there and acts in line with the outcome of this resolution.

Or better: that lonello takes his own consequences from the presented voting and hands in his badge to spend his time better.

#7 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:56 PM

FOFF resolution nr 2 has been actioned: the Forum Drama poll that does not suit the professional image of the FOFF has been removed.

Currently outstanding FOFF resolution #1 is in the Lonello Demod Poll.

Please be noted that forum users can still vote there, please read the evidence first and then decide for yourself after reading it.

Also forum users are welcome to join the FOFF. Contact Morx in PM for more info.

#8 Nortrom

Nortrom

Colonel

• Moderators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:56 PM

... looks like you are more like a Forum Unique Clique Keening Your Outright Unsatisfaction At Lonello's Libels ... not sure your association will have great success ...

Are you going to claim this 'Forum Unique Clique Keening Your Outright Unsatisfaction At Lonello's Libels' name, napoleon?

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

#9 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

After a one hundred percent success rate of the earlier resolutions: the First Official Forum Federation is now putting out

resolution #3.

"We propose the MT to use the input from the popularity poll for new MT member 1 (here) and other proof suggesting Nortrom is an excellent candidate for the empty MT seat, to immediately action this by making an official announcement confirming Nortroms addition to MT"

Additionally an action Request can be forwarded to Admin to give him the correct rights.

#10 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:54 PM

@MT: how is the progress on the execution of resolution 3?

I am pretty sure a lot of regular forum readers would like some progress towards the appointment.

Kind regards,

Morx

#11 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

@MT: I just noticed that there was no reply yet to the progress question regarding resolution 3.

Would you be so kind to spare a few minutes, answering this?

I saw other users asking similar questions recently.

#12 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

up-arrow-icon-84289.png

#13 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 681 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:49 PM

@MT: thank you for executing resolution #3.

It shows that you appreciate the public opinion. I hope some positive improvements can be made.

Kind regards,

Morx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users