Photo

What About Bob ? The Case of Missing Streamers.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:07 PM

It all began a few months ago, With the Forum in disorder and under increasing pressure from The PB crew, the Streamers pushed forward into the greater world of YouTube. Seeking to grow the Stratego game and gain followers. Our chosen few who braved the unknown started posting fewer and fewer streams and videos. Then it happened about a month ago GroundBob /Bob went silent. When his fellow streamers were questioned they all replied the same "What about Bob". This made one wonder could something nefarious be afoot?  

A message was sent out around the world --"Bob you out there ?"-- no reply. And so it began, The usual suspects were rounded up -the competition.First up the young player known only by the mysterious initials Fks. They/Fks pleaded  with the Authority to stop the questions-they/Fks knew nothing about Bob. After being told his account would be reset yet again-the fellow streamer said "talk with Swallow he knows". The authority thought that there was more but Fks refused to give anymore info a brave player/streamer indeed. 

Up next - Unladen Swallow the Authority needed to travel for this character. Nabbed in their native UK-will hide exact location of individual due to threats from Greece. A Major Nelson has been dispatched to silence this trouble maker for revealing secrets of the game to weaker players. US aka Swallow sang like a canary.The authority had most of the pieces to the puzzle now.

Back in their own country the light shown down on Silverhammer aka Max, this young man does appears to be a nice pleasant young man until cornered. Max unloaded an explicit  triple XXX torrent  of filth.The authority had no choice but threaten to take away a certain award -which froze the young man in his tracks.Max quickly cooled down and offered up one more piece to this giant plot.He gave us one more agent that had tried to infiltrate the streamers Roeczak. This player/streamer-kind of---is a known associate of the Greek assassin Major Nelson. Roeczak was too elusive to corner so we offered a deal .

Any way I do miss the streamers, if you also do-please add onto story if not-the story sucks and I wasted 15 min. Much better than losing a match IMO / left out plenty of players-PB clique MT team-Forum Union-12/Flaxes and a few more... Oh ya spelling/grammar and punctuation all off-I know Gary 

• Morx and Fks like this

#2 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,185 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:15 PM

very nice :) Bob is probably just busy my friend.

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

http://forum.strateg...18/#entry461226

#3 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• Moderators
  • 2,148 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:17 PM

"The authority had no choice but threaten to take away a certain award" who do you refer to as "The authority"? 

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

#4 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:38 PM

A fine question Professor -can't wait to see if ya add to-story. Great question Who is The Authority ?  

#5 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• Moderators
  • 2,148 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:12 AM

I am focused on Strategodale. A drama serie that should really be pinned on the general forum.

Considering you mentioned awards, it would be the 'awards team', however, "The Authority" is something the MT should be, but they have no say over any awards handed out. Then last, but not least, there is the Forum Union which of course can be considered "The Authority" , actually , "The Great Authority" would fit better.

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

#6 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:58 PM

I apologize my fellow Stratego fans, I did not understand the true scope of matters. I don't feel that I understand the scope quite yet but due to  the breaking story a few truly brave soles have reached out to this humble scribe. The message came from a most trusted source, The Instructor . This person has a vast knowledge of all things Stratego.He reached out from his fortress  location protected by his many devoted acolytes. At the Instructors behest I immediately took to the internet to see if a message of some sort had gotten out about BOB.

As always the Instructor was spot on. There on YouTube was Max aka Silverhammer with a short statement . Max looked pale it was difficult to grasp, if he was under pressure from the Authority or something els? Max had a video not a stream and was questioning what he should be doing Stratego,Chess or Fortnite ? I was dumb founded, why the question? Stratego helped Max get 400 subscribers.This was odd ,I thought to myself. Was Max under pressure to stop streaming Stratego?Maybe some one or group did not want Max to get his well deserved Gold rank . I tried to reach back out to The Instructor to see if he had a different interpretation of the video. The Instructor as usual had unearth more  and was willing to share.

The Instructor told me he had done a Dark Web search of Bob and his fellow streamers and found a huge clue that this International  plot was afoot. The research The Instructor had done produced a name.A  shadowy figure that has been until recently had been hiding deep in Asia as far as we knew. The Authority had this player on it's radar for some time and now he returns.The persons name is S.Prussia. Further facts came to light, he had assemble a group of highly skilled warriors that were on the move!!!

Looks like a few took a peek at this mystery. I was hoping this would get streamers/streaming but I guess I am dreaming. It is a nightmare I say !  No breaks from game only IRL ! Some Spring Break 2018 ! Any way - same as before if ya wanna add please do.If ya don't like sry. Oh ya grammar,punctuation and spelling suck I get it !  ;)  

#7 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:40 PM

The Plot thickens my fellow fans of this game of strategy and thought. While the community has been kept busy with MT changes your humble scribe has continued the search for the streamer know to us as Groundbob. I was approached but a new talent in the game .While I was lounging on my boat off the perennially beautiful Irish Riviera.They had a few questions for me. This new talent know by the username Electrifiedmallet asked first "are you Bob"? When I finished laughing I informed the new talent that no I was not. I asked if this was a trick and they said no just "needed to check".I was puzzled I asked Electicfiedmallet why? They shared the truth with me ,

Sorry Hot here on Riviera will pick it back up in a few....As always feel free to add...I gotta down a few beverages.    

Edited by rgillis783, 04 May 2018 - 11:46 AM.

• Nortrom likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users