• Moderators
  • 456 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 4 weeks ago

Post it!

BTW, who is brigade of spies?

• Wogomite likes this
Yellowhat is the literal translation of my surname.

#282 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 4 weeks ago

A friendly player who came to the WC and who registered to the online tournament

I  never lose, I win or I learn…

#283 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 4 weeks ago

Waiting Napo 2 post that bad boy please !

#284 Yellowhat

Yellowhat

Sergeant

• Moderators
  • 456 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Scout

Posted 4 weeks ago

I don't think there's a problem, just like the guys of the TV didn't film anybody. 

Yellowhat is the literal translation of my surname.

#285 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 4 weeks ago

Alright then, Brigade of spies prefer me not to post our game, so I deleted that part... posting it on YT rn

#286 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 4 weeks ago

https://youtu.be/ZaLwf82ljfE

And here we go

• berre and Major Nelson like this

#287 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Major

Posted 4 weeks ago

Very Nice Napo 2, Thank You for giving those of us who could not attend a view of the event and trophy ceremony. The music selection was spot on--ya may give Fks a run in that department . The English sub was nice touch also ! I notice a few of the different Stratego shirts folks had on. Nortroms looked good along with Napo 1s the Greeks had there own it looked like. Was there one that stood out as best ? 

• Yellowhat likes this

#288 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 4 weeks ago

Very Nice Napo 2, Thank You for giving those of us who could not attend a view of the event and trophy ceremony. The music selection was spot on--ya may give Fks a run in that department . The English sub was nice touch also ! I notice a few of the different Stratego shirts folks had on. Nortroms looked good along with Napo 1s the Greeks had there own it looked like. Was there one that stood out as best ? 

Thank you for these positive comments, I tried my best, difficult was the music because I Don't listen to it (yes I'm Strange). I had a recorded game with FKS but it was only the beginning so it wasn't really nice to show it, I thought i had more of it. 

Greeks like Major Nelson and Overlord had their Club T-shirts. TheOptician made his T-shirt aswell and me and my father too.

• berre likes this

#289 El_Presidente7777

El_Presidente7777

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hi napo, i also believe it is working then:). The question is where people can get the game. They might buy it at an internet store, but it would be nice if they can get it in a local store. Anybody an idea how this can be organised?

#290 Napoleon 2ème

Napoleon 2ème

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hello

So, I convinced my english teacher to play and he told be he ordered it in a library which doesn't have it but who said another one has and that he will keep me informated. We have to make a presentation of a passion we have for English lessons and my teacher asked me to present stratego, this can be interesting.

I met a young man who is a very good player of chess, he just registered and made a few games, we also had one, I won but he will become a very great player. He told me he has to check if he has enaugh time, but that he really like the game.

I discovered that my philosophy teacher knows stratego, so this can be interesting to talk with him about. The co director of my school looked at me very strangly when I asked him to try to play and said immediately no...

The swiss club is becoming slowly but costantly bigger, I hope to do well in the tournament and make some nice video about and hope the presentation will be interested for some aswell.

I keep you informated but problem is always where to play and where to buy the game as I always have to put it. Some liked the game but don't like to be playiing online, so I ll see what to do. The option is maybe amazon.. problem is that my friends/teachers would like to have the game with italian instructions wich is something quite hard if the game is ordered abroad.

I keep you informated but now I must focus a bit on school as test started and not very well at all, so I ll have to work slower... sadly

• Don_Homer, texaspete09, Yellowhat and 1 other like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users