Guldin

Miner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Scout

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:47 PM

mine takes the prize! i'm playing ukboy who just sits back and waits the whole game. whilst he is chasing my colonel with his marsh i misclick ( no mouse, using key pad) and step right in front of him. that puts me down 2 majors and a colonel. i then lotto bombs with my last major and colonel with no return. he is now up 2 colonels and 3 majors and still keeps sitting back and stalls for 15 seconds almost every single turn. so i complain about his stalling with such a massive lead and then the chirping starts to begin. on and on. lol over and over. i was going to just quit, but just played it out for info. because he endlessly tried to scout my marsh and gen without just using his majors or colonels i was able to wear him down and eventually trap him with his own bombs for my greatest comeback win ever. how do you lose a game being up 3 majors and 2 colonels? LMAO!

get a life ukboy! stalling people in online games is not cool! 

Edited by Guldin, 16 March 2018 - 11:47 PM.

#2 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:56 PM

mine takes the prize! i'm playing ukboy who just sits back and waits the whole game. whilst he is chasing my colonel with his marsh i misclick ( no mouse, using key pad) and step right in front of him. that puts me down 2 majors and a colonel. i then lotto bombs with my last major and colonel with no return. he is now up 2 colonels and 3 majors and still keeps sitting back and stalls for 15 seconds almost every single turn. so i complain about his stalling with such a massive lead and then the chirping starts to begin. on and on. lol over and over. i was going to just quit, but just played it out for info. because he endlessly tried to scout my marsh and gen without just using his majors or colonels i was able to wear him down and eventually trap him with his own bombs for my greatest comeback win ever. how do you lose a game being up 3 majors and 2 colonels? LMAO!

I've played against him, he really does nothing during the whole game.

#3 rgillis783

rgillis783

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:52 PM

I've played against him, he really does nothing during the whole game.

Just got stuck with this PRO ! Thank you two for heads up could have hung a draw refusal case on him as I was smart enough to do a search on UKboy here. I did all that is required but as most know I am only reporting on buffer abuse/disconnect. If in the future someone else finds our posts all is true this player does nothing !

#4 Fks

Fks

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:20 AM

I don't have this problem vs UKboy he simply blitzes down with marsh or gen against me.
Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users