#1 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,940 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

When gossip derails a thread it ends up here.

no, no on purpose, GrShark is 450 ELO but plays like 800+

He's an alias of course. Should be banned from the tournament.

He is not an alias, just a good live player having the tournament of his life.

Ask pasxalis or IOLAUS1926 , they're from the same club.

He is not an alias. I don't really know him but I think he is a Greek player who has been playing stratego for a long time but started playing online only recently.

Not an alias yet he loses 30 games by 450. If you all agree his skill is 800+ you should find that very suspicious.

Why would he have lost so many games if he is as good as you all claim? He is using an alternate account, and padding this account with fake losses to appear more legitimate.

#2 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,940 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

Does the Gr in shark stand for Greek, or, better in this tournament, for GREAT?

LuckyPapa

I dont agree with 800+ that Dan says
He played 2 matches with Henry who is usually 800-850 and lost both 
Henry said that he clearly was more experienced and played better in both.

He beat Texespete09 Josephwhite and Napoleon ... Maybe someone is helping him then. Luck can only get you so far. An 800 ELO players shouldn't be able to beat 2 1000+ ELO players in tournament format.

I beat him as you all know. He played well but not like a regular beater of some very good players. In elo maybe 700. But hell, I sometimes play like 450 and sometimes like 800 so maybe that is not saying much.

If someone is helping him and that someone is a 1000+ player (Overlord?), I can say I beat a 1000+ player in a major tournament. That is nice. Gives me confidence against Hielco  ;)

LOL
Overlord and GrShark have more than 400 km. Difference

#3 roeczak

roeczak

Captain

• Tournament Manager
  • 841 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Captain

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

Lol
If you enjoy stratego you might want to subscribe to Roeczak. Member of Stratego Captains Club. Actively trying to promote the game and would like to help in any activity towards that goal. Highest Rating : 898 (Platinum Marshal)

#4 TheOptician

TheOptician

General

• Tournament Manager
  • 2,940 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:16 PM

Good morning. I am particularly pleased that I am tempted to advertise the work that we done in our team (sst).
The GR-SHARK started playing the game 6 months ago and loved it very much. Every day he makes 7 to 10 games at the table, working alongside our regular tips. His dynamics of the game in my view do not exceed 500 elo. But in my opinion will be much higher with his friend macedonia gr. Both of these players are not ghosts as they are part of the last Pan-Hellenic Championship and beyond that they will participate in the next one in Patras.
There are players who think there is help from someone else. Then why this player (who everyone immediately thought me pasxalistz) has not done the same course? And luck is in the game in combination with the skill everywhere.
The goal of our team is to improve the players and to show new members
Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

• KARAISKAKIS, Losermaker, Moghedien and 1 other like this

#5 Fks

Fks

Captain

• NASF Committee
  • 999 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:08 PM

Edited by Fks, 10 March 2018 - 07:20 PM.

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users