KissMyCookie

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 14 April 2018 - 06:53 PM

This just in! A highly classified photo of new MT recruits at their "special" MT Training Facility:

wgvCwFM.jpg

• TemplateRex likes this

#382 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,518 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:40 PM

Some of the recruits seem to be unfit, some still have their heads above the sand. Nice find though! 

"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

See this thread for live gaming updates

#383 Wogomite

Wogomite

Captain

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum General

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:34 AM

#384 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,518 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:31 PM

Can I get an honorary status because I started the NASF?

How long does it take to answer a simple question like this?

#385 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,274 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM

Might the time producing this thread be better spent writing out your Masterplan for the improvement of MT ?

I have heard mention of such a plan but it is still nowhere to be seen unless I missed it in all the clutter.

#386 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,518 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:00 AM

I haven't received clearance yet.

http://forum.strateg...-23#entry452518 since you reach out to me, perhaps you can finally address this?

Anyway, since you're so curious, I'll give away one part (as it happens to be in process anyway)

- Departure of incompetent members of MT.

Also, for the devoted fans out here, Strategodale is scheduled to have it's (temporary) finale at 50 episodes. 

#387 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,274 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:10 AM

It appears Lonello may have been mistaken about a couple of things there. Or maybe he assumed that asyou and Morx appear to act in concert with everything that it hardly mattered which of you he mentioned there. The tournament thing i already commented on I believe.

The proposal has been acknowledged by Major Nelson.

• Don_Homer likes this

#388 tobermoryx

tobermoryx

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,274 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:13 AM

Meanwhile we can only speculate on the Nortrom 4 point plan for the improvement of MT.

Point 1-  Nortrom to be appointed to the MT. 

Point 2-  Morx to be appointed to the MT.

Point 3-  All mention of Gravon to be forbidden on the forum. Bans for anyone who breaches this.

Point 4-  No mention of Point 3 until Points 1 & 2 are achieved. 

• danis_p_gr and Napoleon 1er like this

#389 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• WC Online Team
  • 2,518 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:40 AM

Yes, "mistaken" is a nice way of covering up lies. He straight up refused to set some facts straight. Someone of character would have said "Sorry, I was wrongly informed, the fact is: ..."

I don't have a 4 point plan for MT. I've leaked one of the points which you've failed to repeat. I'll admit liking point #1 of your smear campaign plan.

Anyway, why don't you open up a new thread to launch your smear campaign? it'll probably generate some views, and as bonus, your very presence wouldn't be defiling my Strategodale masterpieces.

#390 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 701 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:05 AM

@MT: can the above messages be moved into a seperate thread or in the Future of the MT thread? After that I will gladly give loads of valuble input to the misleading "suggestions" put forward.

#391 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,183 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 April 2018 - 01:23 PM

Oh that's a shock, we are defiling this very important satyric topic. One can only hope the same does not happen with really significant topics like the ones for abusive behaviour and draw refusal reports... Hang on, I believe it has, for several months now, and nobody cares the least.

Anyway, we will oblige to your request to move these posts, they shall be moved to the "Future of the MT" thread.

• Don_Homer likes this
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#392 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 701 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:48 PM

It appears Lonello may have been mistaken about a couple of things there. Or maybe he assumed that asyou and Morx appear to act in concert with everything that it hardly mattered which of you he mentioned there. The tournament thing i already commented on I believe.

The proposal has been acknowledged by Major Nelson.

If you associate me with acting in concert on everything: I can tell you this:

Both Nortrom and me made an improvement plan independent of each other when the Future of MT discussion started. When I told Nortrom that I made an improvement plan he said he already wrote something down.We briefly discussed the main points, probably 80 percent of these plans contain similar topics and solutions, but we never compared them in detail.

Reason they are similar: for people that are used to fixing problems it is easy to see what is going wrong and what can be done.

• berre likes this

#393 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 701 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:59 PM

One can only hope the same does not happen with really significant topics like the ones for abusive behaviour and draw refusal reports... Hang on, I believe it has, for several months now, and nobody cares the least.

Well that is one of the differences between you and me maybe, I act when I disagree with something. You just seem to complain afterwards. In this case: calling out that the thread was getting derailed and actioning it.

If you read the whole Abuse topic back to where Future of MT started (I challenge you to do this, there are a lot of posts since that moment) - you will see that for a long time I was one of the few people that did only use the TOAB tread for :

-Posting New Cases

-Asking when New Cases were opened

-Asking for Progress on existing cases

-Dealing with evidence in Existing cases

- Replying to verdicts on Closed cases if they did not meet the process criteria (eg MT members that were involved in the case were involved in influencing, judging or closing them)

#394 Major Nelson

Major Nelson

Major

• Honorary members
  • 1,183 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:08 PM

Well that is one of the differences between you and me maybe, I act when I disagree with something. You just seem to complain afterwards. In this case: calling out that the thread was getting derailed and actioning it.

If you read the whole Abuse topic back to where Future of MT started (I challenge you to do this, there are a lot of posts since that moment) - you will see that for a long time I was one of the few people that did only use the TOAB tread for :

-Posting New Cases

- Replying to verdicts on Closed cases if they did not meet the process criteria (eg MT members that were involved in the case were involved in influencing, judging or closing them)

I believe every player that has been reading this forum consistently for the past months realises the irony I pointed out. Despite this, the MT moved the posts Nortrom requested.

As for your challenge, no thanks, I have a lot better things to do than to start another fruitless discussion with the WCO team that is doomed to lead nowhere.

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

#395 Morx

Morx

Lieutenant

• WC Online Team
  • 701 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Sergeant

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:29 PM

I believe every player that has been reading this forum consistently for the past months realises the irony I pointed out.

That actually was a very gradual process that had origin on both sides. Not enforcing the rules before FOTM thread started may have something to do with it, for me personally when I felt that the owners of the "Court" did not treat it as a court made me treat it different as well.

I think TOAB should be used for:

-Posting New Cases

-Closing cases

- Replying to verdicts on Closed cases

I understand that some feedback from players when they feel injustice is done (or clarification required) after a verdict is also tolerated and useful.

What I personally hate most is: - cases not getting opened with no reason.

- Random bystanders trying to influence the process before the case is opened or during an active case

- Verdicts where wrong is turned into right or the other way round by messing up all logic a normal person would consider reasonable

- Poorly defended verdicts in more complex cases

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users