New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

Hello,

I have recently tried to buy some coins because I love this site. Unfortunately I have not been able to do so because when I try to buy coins it sends me to another page with an error message. This is the error message I get : "Exception in KgbPaymentUpdate. Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).". Help me please.

#2 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:31 PM

Hey, Welcome to forum. Are you trying to buy battle coins on the desktop version of Stratego? If so sadly it is broken and it's impossible as of now to buy battle coins via this way. Yet If you where to buy the app on the App Store you can purchase battle coins via that way  :) I hope this helps have a good day! 

• TruthBeam likes this

Proud Member of the North American Stratego Federation (NASF)

#3 TruthBeam

TruthBeam

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

Thank you so much. ( love your icon by the way ;) )

#4 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:44 PM

I can confirm this. I just purchased Battle Coins through the new app.
  • TruthBeam likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#5 TruthBeam

TruthBeam

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Scout

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:23 AM

Thanks.

#6 Bassictman

Bassictman

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 18 February 2018 - 04:56 AM

Hello, I;m still rather a newbie here. I went to save more set ups and it stated that I needed more battle coins. Here's where I am a little confused on a few things. Example.If I wanted 2300 coins  it would $19.99 if clicked on Visa Mastercard.. There was a green box next to that, where if I clicked on it the battle coin price went to $6.99. What is that green box?  and why such a big price difference? . I went through the process with the green box and wasn't sure if i bought something that I shouldn't because of no clarification. Also in FAQ  it stated that coins can be purchased through paypal, but I saw no icon to do so.   Thank you  Tom 

#7 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:26 AM

Hello, I;m still rather a newbie here. I went to save more set ups and it stated that I needed more battle coins. Here's where I am a little confused on a few things. Example.If I wanted 2300 coins  it would $19.99 if clicked on Visa Mastercard.. There was a green box next to that, where if I clicked on it the battle coin price went to $6.99. What is that green box?  and why such a big price difference? . I went through the process with the green box and wasn't sure if i bought something that I shouldn't because of no clarification. Also in FAQ  it stated that coins can be purchased through paypal, but I saw no icon to do so.   Thank you  Tom 

Hey, Welcome to forum. Are you trying to buy battle coins on the desktop version of Stratego? If so sadly it is broken and it's impossible as of now to buy battle coins via this way. Yet If you where to buy the app on the App Store you can purchase battle coins via that way   :) I hope this helps have a good day! 

• Don_Homer likes this

#8 Bassictman

Bassictman

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:52 PM

Hey, Welcome to forum. Are you trying to buy battle coins on the desktop version of Stratego? If so sadly it is broken and it's impossible as of now to buy battle coins via this way. Yet If you where to buy the app on the App Store you can purchase battle coins via that way   :) I hope this helps have a good day! 

Yeah  I'm on my laptop. Plus  as mentioned   it was unclear as to why the price was (example $19.99, and then clicking on the green box next to the visa icon switched the price to $6.99). Sorry to hear about it being broken as well. Was hoping to save a lot of setups and load them quicker by getting battle coins. I guess that's why the paypal icon never came up either. Until it's fixed  I'll just have to write down on paper all of my newest setups. Thanks for the info

#9 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:04 PM

Yeah  I'm on my laptop. Plus  as mentioned   it was unclear as to why the price was (example $19.99, and then clicking on the green box next to the visa icon switched the price to $6.99). Sorry to hear about it being broken as well. Was hoping to save a lot of setups and load them quicker by getting battle coins. I guess that's why the paypal icon never came up either. Until it's fixed  I'll just have to write down on paper all of my newest setups. Thanks for the info

Hi,

350 battle coins are $1.99.

700 battle coins are $2.99.

1200 battle coins are $3.99.

2300 battle coins are $6.99.

5400 battle coins are $12.99.

The app is around $6.99 I am not sure exactly. You will need to purchase app to purchase battle coins.

This is all in USA currency. 

I hope this helps have a good day. 

#10 Bassictman

Bassictman

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:12 PM

Hi,

350 battle coins are $1.99.

700 battle coins are $2.99.

1200 battle coins are $3.99.

2300 battle coins are $6.99.

5400 battle coins are $12.99.

The app is around $6.99 I am not sure exactly. You will need to purchase app to purchase battle coins.

This is all in USA currency. 

I hope this helps have a good day. 

Lastly. since you mentioned that it is broken.....do you know if/when we will be notified  when it is available to buy the battle coins again on desktop/laptops so I can add multiple setups to save? Thank for all of your replies.

#11 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:15 AM

Lastly. since you mentioned that it is broken.....do you know if/when we will be notified  when it is available to buy the battle coins again on desktop/laptops so I can add multiple setups to save? Thank for all of your replies.

I don't know. Probably not for awhile. :(

#12 Sir Kirkendahl

Sir Kirkendahl

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Major

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:42 AM

Sorry, I'm not as computer literate as I want to be. Could you please expand on your answer? How do I buy Battle Coins through the new app and once I do will that show up on my desktop version? Also, is there a way I can delete "setups" I don't want so I can replace them with the new? Thx "The sun never sets on the Stratego Empire!" "Our Honor is Our Courage!"

#13 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:27 AM

Sorry, I'm not as computer literate as I want to be. Could you please expand on your answer? How do I buy Battle Coins through the new app and once I do will that show up on my desktop version? Also, is there a way I can delete "setups" I don't want so I can replace them with the new? Thx "The sun never sets on the Stratego Empire!" "Our Honor is Our Courage!"

Hi the option to buy coins is fairly simple whilst on the app, you will see by the home interface on bottom left hand corner a green cash symbol click that and spend away :) Once you do that it WILL show up on your desktop version of the game. To delete "set ups" I am pretty sure u can just click on them and remove if not I have always just replaced mine by saving a different set up on that slot. - Fks

#14 Ephesians 2:8-9

Ephesians 2:8-9

New Recruit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:38 PM

Hello, 

As a brand new user; can someone please point me to where I would go when purchasing battle coins? I paid for 350 on the Android version of the mobile app but none showed up in my account. Tried logging out then back in with both email and FB. Bank shows the charge went through and I got an emailed receipt with no coins -_-.

#15 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:52 PM

Hello, 

As a brand new user; can someone please point me to where I would go when purchasing battle coins? I paid for 350 on the Android version of the mobile app but none showed up in my account. Tried logging out then back in with both email and FB. Bank shows the charge went through and I got an emailed receipt with no coins -_-.

Hi has anything changed since this post?

#16 mogul

mogul

Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Bronze Spy

Posted 30 March 2018 - 12:05 AM

doesn't work

#17 Fks

Fks

Major

• NASF Committee
  • 1,220 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 08 April 2018 - 04:37 AM

doesn't work

Hi Mogul, What exactly are u having a problem with for purchasing battle coins?

#18 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:09 PM

I just noticed this post today and decided to try the system again myself. But mind you, I'm not talking about the desktop version here, but the new app. Moments ago I successfully bought Battle Coins there on my phone again. I had last purchased some on January 22, 2018. Except for a small hiccup on my end today wherein I had to enter a new payment card as the old one had expired, the system worked fine for my little purchase of 350 Battle Coins.
  • Fks likes this

i77rs4m.jpg

The complete GS&F Rules can be found here: http://forum.strateg...rum-rules-2016/

Draw Refusal Rules, specifically, can be read here: http://forum.strateg...604#entry339604

#19 GaryLShelton

GaryLShelton

Flagbearer

• Moderators
  • 5,522 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Sergeant

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:42 PM

Two similar topics merged here today.

i77rs4m.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users