Napoleon 1er

General

• Honorary members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,607 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:12 PM

exactly i lost due to adrenaline rush. In the heat of the battle after being  1 gen 1 col 2 majors 1 spy and some miners ahead I only didn't do that little move of my spy on right to corner your known marsh ... I learned what is adrenaline rush, you gave me a good lesson ... this is precisely what is special in this game ... but i will not insist, I'll respect your decision.

If you don't know where you go ... you have a lot of chance to arrive elsewhere ...

#42 OuweSok

OuweSok

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:09 AM

Napo asked for this

K35F9IW.png

but he got this instead

YCtnn9O.jpg
  • Lonello, Nortrom, Unladen Swallow and 2 others like this

Check out my Stratego Youtube channel ! :o

#43 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:10 PM

YCtnn9O.jpg

You would be considered very wise for heeding your own observation.  ;)

By the way, "napster" (said with all of the affection intended), your videos are marvelous. I am sure that you will have other games of importance and excitement to share.  :D  I look forward to them, indeed!

#44 OuweSok

OuweSok

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Spy

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

Nortrom, you are liking my previous post, but it actually is sad.

It is sad, because you simply could have said "I have done plenty for the Stratego community, thank you very much and I insist our game not be made public" and that would have been a fine end to the discussion.

Instead you went out of line and told napo and the world how poorly he played. Why exactly was the necessary? Do you feel better now? Do you think Napo feels better or anyone indeed? I felt ashamed to read your post.

In Stratego we say "gg" after a game, even if we think opponent played like a blithering idiot. It is common courtesy and sportsmanship. It is a good thing to criticize someone's play, if brought constructively in such a way that opponent can pick up something from it. Everybody who wants to improve his game likes to hear what he could have done better.

Your criticism wasn't constructive, but destructive. It shows lack of respect for a fine player indeed and reflects poorly on your sportsmanship.

• Don_Homer and TemplateRex like this

Check out my Stratego Youtube channel ! :o

#45 Nortrom

Nortrom

General

• Moderators
  • 2,148 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Platinum Marshal

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:48 PM

Old sock,

The one time you managed to come up with something I deemed funny, I did decide to give it a 'like' and would do so again. What you don't know (or don't care about) is that Napoleon had asked the same question for about 5 times already (including privately), with the answer being the same (aka no). At which point I had enough. I actually told him he could put online the last 3 moves of the game (with only his side of the board) if it was so important to show him the lead he managed to lose with.

• KissMyCookie likes this
"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine" - scissors

#46 KissMyCookie

KissMyCookie

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Coat of arms
  • Gold Spy

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

Nortrom, you are liking my previous post, but it actually is sad.

It is sad, because blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . . .

Certainly, I have made the mistake of speaking before I knew all of the facts, and when I stand corrected, I acknowledge my error and I thank the person for helping me to understand, but you, OuweDwaas . . . your behavior is simply awful. It is the behavior I would expect from a 7 year old.

Your criticism wasn't constructive, but destructive.

Coming from you, OuweDwaas, that's a laugh...one of your offensive posts had to be removed earlier today because of your petty nastiness. Stop acting like such a hypocrite–it's not funny or amusing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users