The setup I used vs you was more of a generic one, but as already expressed several times before, I have no desire for seeing it featured on YT or any other video hosting platform.
As for "hope you can think to stratego community instead of thinking to you..."
I have (not to boast or anything):
- Been (head) admin at Metaforge for nearly 8 years;
- Been involved in international Stratego affairs for a while;
- Done many preparatory work for several live WC's;
- Managed Dutch Stratego Association website;
- Refereed (note: not playing) several live tournaments and will do so again 14th of april this year;
- Been writing several blogposts;
- Been organizing WCO together with Morx and Karaiskakis, including things such as previews, interviews etc and things you can find here
- Organized several tournaments on Metaforge;
- Done many other things I do not recall right away.
As for the game, I'll tell you this, you played a poor game. Not just a poor game, but a very poor game. You made one (imo) very bad decision, that led me to think (you know what I'm reffering to) trying to outsmart you, by thinking I knew the identity of one of your unknown pieces. Resulting in this not working out (duh) and giving(yes, giving, not resulting into) you a big lead, which in the end still wasn't enough to convert into victory due to mistakes I will not point out. I honestly don't see why you wish to see this particular game featured on YT, it doesn't feature anything special in it, no "wow" moves, nothing, except for a special ending of the game which most likely gave you an adrenaline rush convincing you this game is one of the few legendary games (sorry, it isn't). I didn't really want to post this, but since you keep going about this specific game, there you go.